McCabe is out

USA USA

Christopher Wray reviews memo, next day McCabe is forced out. What does this mean?

SUCK MUH DICK DEEP STATE NIGGERS

McCabe is getting out before the FISA memo condemns his actions. He will be taking leave until he retires. I wonder if someone has the balls to deny his leave request.

CIA NSA FBI all infested with jew rats symphatizers.

Why? Trump need to dismantle them all and start from scratch.

This is good right? I mean, they're not playing us again, right?

R-right guys?

Old, news is old, it's been up on Drudge for more than an hour, nothing to do with FISA memo, it's to do with Trump asking him who he voted for, feels he can't continue to work under a paranoid POTUS

Wasn't this already planned?

Yeah it was, but if he has unused annual leave when he retires, he will get a cash payment for that leave. He originally planned to retire in March when he becomes eligible. Essentially, he is being denied a large cash payment because he will be using his annual leave until March.

>out
nigger's on vacation before retirement

Wray told him to step down shill

hey kid, want to have a ride in my helicopter?

McCabe BTFO

oh kike using the old news trick when its fresh off the presses you feel that noose around your neck that you made get a little tighter today?

These people are hopeless.

They need to be killed, no joke

They are truly insane. I mean honestly psychotic. They are breaking from reality. They ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT THEY SPEW.

Agreed.

They are probably trying to help him preserve his pension.

>trump has successfully politicized the FBI
Pretty sure the FBI did that when they decided to work hand in hand with the DNC over a "hack" they knew was a ruse.

I don't throw the first punch senpai, I end it after that.

If the goal is to get rid of him, putting him on leave is the easiest way. It's no hassle for the government.

What are you expecting from someone with a cartoon avatar and the nickname "Born2Rezist"

>FISA memo gets declassified today
>read on national TV tomorrow

Best. Timeline. Ever.

wow i don't usually call out shills but

The State of the Union address tomorrow is going to be fucking epic!