Shingeki no Bahamut

I want Amira back. Did Favaro forget his true waifu?

Favaro is a fucking loser

She ded

Amira pleases bahamut for saving the world.

That's not allowed.

What do you mean?

APOLOGISE

She's dead.

What does everyone think of Virgin Soul? Though it's one of the better shows this season, I'm still kind of disappointed insofar.

Jeanne gets raped and doesn't even know who the father was and was.

I like it a lot for being genuine fantasy genre and fantastic character interactions,but first few eps could be easily compressed into two, max three episodes. Then when something actually important happens (the ambush) it feels disappointing and underwhelming.

I mean, I like Charioce as a character (it's not everyday you get genuine Hitler with all his flaws instead of a genius antagonist who can please both his allies and enemies with his brilliant methods), but it wouldn't hurt his image if he actually got cornered once or twice by țhe demons. It's like he is only good at what he's doing only because he is fighting against retards.

No she's not. She's just sealed within Bahamut. I mean she's pretty much as good as dead, but she's not actually dead.

>first few eps could be easily compressed into two, max three episodes
This. This so much. Feels like the story only finally started in the past two/three episode.

I've been putting off 10 because it looks so dark.
Is it still good and doesn't cross over to sufferingfest?

it's dark but it's fine and It's a really beautiful episode.

It's not a full blown sufferingfest, it has it's sweet moments especially between Jeanne and her son. But it's still a sad episode, especially for Jeanne in general.

The first 4 episodes are easily the best ones though

5 was boring but necessary, 6 was good, and 7-8 were mediocre but still better than most shit airing this season

>dat wingclip

Amira was a shit tier character, even Favaro, a glorious bastard in Genesis, turned lame in VS.

This episode catapulted Jeanne and El as my favorite characters. I'm really rooting for their reunion.

>mfw she takes out the shears

Well of course he's lame. That's what makes him the Favaro we know and sometimes love. Hopefully he does something soon though.

>Amira was a shit tier character
Not in granblue you overgrown mushroom.

Just how based can one man get?

Hopefully he becomes Mugaro's new daddy by the end of all of this.

No, fuck off. Best boy deserves best girl.

>Kaisar becoming a cuck daddy to his wife's son (female)

He settles down with Rita or no one.

Stop this meme. Kaisar already has a wife and child you degenerate.

Will El ever get his blond air and cute voice back?

>hair
Probably when Gabriel awakens him.
>voice
Possibly. Most likely scenario would be that his windpipe was never crushed and he only stopped talking due to trauma.

His left hand is his wife and Rita is his child.

He has a big scar shaped like a hand on his throat. He was most likely picked up by his throat when the slaver found him in the morning and that's how it got crushed.

Must have missed that, thanks for pointing it out.

Amira got more boring as the first season went on. She was cool in the beginning, then she starts crying about her mom and acting like a child, which was pretty weird.

Maybe the gods can heal him.
I want Jeanne and El to reunite and live together as a happy family along with the rest of the gang.

I've got good and bad news for you. Good is they will be reunited. Bad news is one of them will die.

Please no.
If Charioce has any hand in that I'll never forgive him.

She was mentally a child

I agree with this. I didn't hate her or anything, but she was just annoying most of the time. By the time she starts acting normally it was already the finale.

Nina will become Mugaro's new dad!