/NörGen/ - Nordicism General 2

This thread is for the discussion of anything Nordic/Germanic. Nordicism, Aryan achievements, paganism, mythology, a guide on how to preserve the Nordic race.

Bibliography:
Essay on the Inequality of Human Races. Arthur de Gobineau 1855 –pioneer of Noridicism-
The passing of the Great Race. Madison Grant 1916
The Racial Elements of European History. FK Gunther. Translation from 1927
The foundations of the 19th Century. Houston Stewart Chamberlain. 1899.
The Myth of the 20th Century. Alfred Rosenberg, (HEAVILY recommend reading in German, if you somehow manage to get a copy), 1930 (spiritual aspect of Nordicism, akin to Aryan worldview by HS Chamberlain).
>Useful websites:
nordicantisemite.com/nordic-nationhood/nordicism-why-white-is-not-good-enough/
humanphenotypes.net
>Youtube channels:
The Golden One: youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
Varg: youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
thuleanperspective.com/ (tread carefully, he’s known to be a little nuts....)
Jacky of Hyperion: youtube.com/channel/UCCAfrKstz0jikLLS4u0CYIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUzcxJNZKC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys
renegadetribune.com/wolfgang-willrich-germanic-pagans-and-nordic-profiles/
photoradical.info/a-radical-tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
volkischpaganism.com/category/uncategorized/page/5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You said you weren't going to make any more threads argentinigger.

Isn't it amazing that Mediterraneans and Levantine people start declining big-ly mentally and physically once they hit 25? Indians even earlier. Slavic women turn ugly and witch-like in their late 20s. Their men aren't that attractive and youthful to begin with. Asains aren't "energetic" and virile to begin with, only Africans can sometimes come close but, well, you know... Nordic males are pretty much in puberty until 28 (it's pretty common that Nordic males just start to be interested in the world and sexual things. But they will not admit it for obvious reasons). Nordic women can be attractive even with 60 because they don't grow fat and stay more athletic. Because of their narrow and straight noses the age-related tissue growth there doesn't turn Northerners as ugly. More robust Nordics tend to stay muscular until their early 60s even when not working out. The main aging problem of Northerners is baldness and wrinkles. But otherwise?
But the most amazing feature is actually the slow mental and energetic decline. Even in their early 80s Nordics don't lose much of their intelligence and sharpness. 70-year old musicians are still doing the aggressive Heavy Metal thing with power and inspiration when Italians and Greeks can barely walk and only utter ten words a minute:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUzcxJNZKC4

The true secret of the economic success of Northerners is that their people's skills are declining much slower (besides creativity and relatively high IQ) than in the rest of the world.

The masculinity is also remarkeable. While Africans have to dance and sing, Southern Europeans have to manipulate and lie, Middle Easterners have to use violence and intimidation, the Nordic man acquires women with honesty, respect and his natural Herrenmensch charisma.

Butthurt Meds incoming.

Paganism is not an aryan achievement and paganism is not a real religion considering paganism does not mean what you think it means. Most famous mythologies are all Southern European, Persian and Chinese. The preservation of the nordic race is faltering because of the nordic people not caring about their race.

Sage

I have no idea about this thread but ask me anything about Old Norse

För Norden.

>. Most famous mythologies are all Southern European, Persian and Chinese
"South Europeans" and "Persian" religions were actually of Nordic Indo-European (or Indo-Germanic) origin.

Shitposting round 2.

uhuh. Yeah, ok.

I'm not up for a second round of shitposting. But it was fun nonetheless.

IT WASNT ME YOU TURBO FAGGOT JEW

I truly wish my Nordic siblings the best, despite the obvious trolling attempts by (((unknown))) forces.

Mediterraneans and Nordics must unite and repel the common foe.

Thats all. Be strong and proud.

7:12

>The Greeks used to be blond haired and blue eyed

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys

So you are the half algerian? Get out from this thread you mutt.

WIR

Most religions in Europe actually originated from the old indo-european sun worship, which is why the sun cross is found almost everywhere. It could also explain why the sun cross is found as far as South America.

Subflavum is dirty blond.

My strasserist greekbro, have you seen how it's nearly never actual nords who make nordicist threads?

German isn't a hard language, learn to read

I love those drawings argentinaiswhite bro

Do you have more?

Keep the threads going, also how can we prevent every thread from turining into a Med vs Mongrel screeching party? 2000 years ago, the world wasn't big enough for us all, now it is. ALL Europeans can live in Europe and prosper, the most important thing is to throw out all non-Europeans from Europe.

I'm not even talking about ancient mythologies, I'm talking about Roman, Greek, Persian, Chinese, Japanese. If we want to talk about ancient ancient mythologies then Iberians do have one, nords certainly do. Oh and I forgot, you guys have the viking mythologies. Can't believe I forgot, yeah that's actually one of the big ones like odin, loki and whatever else. Freya too

Look what I found.

renegadetribune.com/wolfgang-willrich-germanic-pagans-and-nordic-profiles/

They're from the 20th century German war artist Wolfgang Wilrich.

YES, i got 2 more. I'll search for more now
just ignore the faggots causing trouble and they will go away. (like the half-algerian subhuman larping as Spaniard)

How about you call it a nordic appreciation thread or a nordic pride thread other than a nordicist thread? That would probably stop me from shitposting on here

at this point you just spam the same shit over and over again, a clear sign of defeat and lack of arguments, literally a context of who screams the loudest
very sad

Ignore all amerimutt posters since they're the ones who usually start the shit, true europeans love each other

God bless Wolfgang Willrich

What do you think the chances are that the entirety of Sup Forums could be convinced to switch from the Roman alphabet to the old norse runic?

>Most famous mythologies
Considering the low population numbers in Scandinavia at the time, per capita Norse mythology is MUCH more famous.

>The preservation of the nordic race is faltering because of the nordic people not caring about their race.
Do you like this? Last time I saw, the number of Non-Europeans are only increasing in Spain too, and at the same time your own numbers are shrinking faster than among Scandinavians.

>Sage
Why?

>Do you like this? Last time I saw, the number of Non-Europeans are only increasing in Spain too, and at the same time your own numbers are shrinking faster than

Yeah that isn't true.

>Considering the low population numbers in Scandinavia at the time, per capita Norse mythology is MUCH more famous.

I'm not talking about popularity, I'm talking about the most influential. Greek mythology literally made another mythology, Persian mythology created a second religion. Norse mythology create a sub par movie.

this is great, please add it to the original post if you intend on making these again

Just recognize that basque people are the most pure iberians and you can stay here.

Otherwise, just go shitposting on reddit.

Det kanske skulle fungera att skriva endast på nordiska språk. Bevara Norden nordisk. Dock skulle det utesluta en del finnländare och andra rasfränder som är helt okej.

What's the difference?

One or two Greeks and a couple of Italians post anti-Nordic posts too. But Amerimutts start the shit, and the Meds bite.

You said Basque people are the true iberians. You said basques and andalucians are pretty much different people. You acted like you knew about Spanish phenotypes. You don't.

Really makes you think

>Yeah that isn't true
Pic related, yes it's true. Importing Brazilian and Colombian mongrels don't mean the Spanish population is growing juse because they speak Spanish/Portuguese.

>I'm not talking about popularity,
But you said famous?

>I'm talking about the most influential.
Again if you take population into account, did it really have less impact on the world?

If you're looking for a civilized discussion on anything, I don't think Sup Forums is the right place for you. Most people just come here to shitpost and see the bants.

hmm how about you go back to algeria? they don't have internet there and you wont be bothered by this, it will also save you the trouble of Larping as A Spaniard. It was you and the other Greek dude who shat up the thread with your LARPing...
Greek dude started it, the algerian dude followed it. its just like you said. look at the american above u lol

One is about arrogance and a belief of superiority over every other race, one is pride and love for your race. Someone who is proud of their race is not the same like someone who thinks their race is above every one elses.

Det du har der er ikke "old norse runic". Norrǿnt ble ristet med den yngre futarken, og den hadde bare seksten tegn. Dessuten hadde den yngre futarken to a-runer og to r-runer, så vi snakker om bare fjorten tegn. Med andre ord: ingen egen rune for Sup Forums, ingen egen rune for /d/. Det er med andre ord en ganske fattig skrift og den er svært lite egnet til moderne bruk.

Den eldre futarken egner seg heller ikke til å uttrykke moderne skandinavisk, ettersom vi har mistet /þ/-lyden (falt sammen med /t/), /z/-lyden (falt sammen med /r/), og dessuten mangler skrifta tegn for omlydsvokalene /y/, /æ/, /ǿ/ og /å/. Engelsk kan den heller ikke brukes til, etter min mening, fordi engelsk ortografi er svært forvansket. Og det vet du sikkert godt. Engelsk ortografi er forankret i gamle tradisjoner, altså i historiske skrivemåter (som fǿr i tida gav mening); men sammenhengen mellom stavemåter og faktisk uttale er blitt veldig svak i dag.

Hvis det fantes en bedre kontinuitet mellom runeskrifta og våre moderne språk – slik som i gresk og i russisk skrift – ville jeg sikkert stǿttet en gjenopplivelse av runer til praktisk bruk. Men det er ikke tilfellet.

Keep posting more argiedude

photoradical.info/a-radical-tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=O2tinqjEfqw

objectively speaking one cannot disprove the superiority of those that Aryan or of predominant Aryan disposition. All of Europe has had influxes of Aryan blood, Western most than Easter, and that was reflected in history and arts.

Yes it did have less impact. Fame as in how it changed the religious landscape of those countries in the past. We are not having as big a problem with migrants as you even with the moroccans jumping the border.

Isn't Algeria richer than Argentina? I'm not even algerian

I can prove superiority of the arabs, chinese, japanese, indians, anglos, germans, Iberians, Amerindians, North Africans, Italians and Greeks. I respect every race for their culture, history and to a degree their achievements.

Tror det blir for få aktive postere. Egne Skandinavia-tråder til det kanskje.

I'd actually have an easier time proving nordic inferiority to the chinese, italians, arabs, persians and indians to be quite honest.

no, just do us a favour and get off this thread, go do something productive with your time instead of harassing other people on a forum, you've worn out your stay

the Mediterranean races spearheaded all of the basic features that define the word "civilization" aka sedentarism, agriculture, animal husbandry, cities, usage of scripts, etc...
yet, some people would actually want you to believe that a bunch of illiterate NOMADS from the steppe are the reason for mediterranean based civilizations of antiquity
this is the most ridiculous matter of the whole

if anything, civilizations like Rome and Greece show a unique synthesis of elements coming from both, something reflected to a degree in the genome of modern Mediterraneans, who do have their fair share of these steppe related peoples input
the civilizational elements native to the peoples of the region, already present in Minoans, Etruscans, etc... mixed with the patriarchal/militaristic/epic attitudes of the newcomers, is what gave us the Caesars and the Archimedes

Mongols/Turkics are probably a more recent example of a similar process

I have plenty of semi-civilized discussions all the time here. I don't expect no shitposters, but maybe limit the shitposting. Especially from people that shitpost because they are butthurt for no good reason.

>One is about arrogance and a belief of superiority over every other race
I don't think it means that? Maybe most Nordicist think that, but to me it's just different wording.

Don't be cringy, and you saying no, proves my point. You have nothing to follow it up with.

>nordcucks at it again
stop spreading your degeneracy everywhere faggots
at least you won't be around for much longer and we'll be able to rebuild what you demolished

>Yes it did have less impact.
I don't think that if you adjust for population numbers.

the best deal with romans was they were so good at spoting strong points and achievements in other civilizations and incorporing into theirs.

I lived in Spain for 6 years in Palencia and San Sebastian.

I know that country from Galicia to Granada.
Mutt. You are just used to what you look on a daily basis. It is for this reason that we, the foreigners, can deference easily between you.

Be humble and listen. And go to read some papers about basque and iberians genetic history.

hes not a Spaniard, just an algerian arab larping as Spanish and shitting on other ppl on Sup Forums

well the most common surname in spain is garcia and its basque ascendance, i bet all iberian are so mixed up that eventually become its own race

>Iceland
>4
Nope.
Feminism in Iceland is actually even worse than in Sweden.

I'm sorry for what I said about nords, maybe I was a dick. I must reiterate, that I do not have a problem with nords. You have great countries, rich histories and cultures but my problem with SOME nords and most of the time those NORDS are AMERICANS is the arrogance that comes out of those people, not from a historical point but because of gdp, attractiveness and more superficial idiotic things. I respect nords and wish them nothing but good but to the americans who think they're nords and want to assume that a nord's life is above like 10 chinese lives is an asshole

>be nord
>die alone

Honestly, Spaniards need to start having more children. Their rates are abisma.

Det skulle nog fungera bättre så, lite synd att använda nordtrådarna som en slags sköld. Men det vore bra att ha en skild tråd där nordiska folk kan tala om uppkommande val och dylikt.

I have read about basque genetics, theirs is the least touched of any Iberians. I couldn't really care, and considering that I lived most of my life in Britain and visited Spain with my parents all over I'd say that I can tell pretty well. I saw very little difference between the basque, andalucians, valencians, catalonians and whatever else. But that's me.

Why do you keep posting the same infographics every single day?

just ignore and he'll go away

Spaniards are the most degenerate people i've met. Just today somebody told me that a 70 year old fucking man had a relationship for 15 years with a transvestite. I really do hope Spain becomes more moral and less liberal in the future.

Swedecuck you guys do the exact same thing. I've already seen the top 10 most strongest bodybuilders are all nords graph like 4 times today and that whole collage of nords n1 graphs

Truth hurts. Learn your place

That is the most disgusting thing i've actually seen. How are people not seeing that this is fucking propaganda and brainwashing!!!

>a nord's life is above like 10 chinese lives is an asshole
But a Nord's life is above 10 Chinese. Same is an Iberian life.

How do i know if i'm nordic?

>inb4 blond blue eyes
Hitler didn't have blonde hair

You can trace your family tree to Gustav Vasa

Sorry dude, I just don't see it that way. Naturally i'll put my race's life over any other, but whatever. I can understand a feeling of nordic superiority from an actual nord and not from an American, I like to think Iberians are above every other race though for my own opinions.

That's why parts of Andalucia, Murcia, Valencia or Extremadura are still le 70%-80% face (put the percentage that you want) iberians on the background. So many differences are subtle. But those are brazil-tier at this point. Any genetic study shows that.

So, you just need to refine your eyes. Begins to see the difference in the teeth, the eyes, the forehead and you will begin to notice irreconcilable differences.

Basque people are part of a genetic pocket in the Pirineos, allown with catalonians and french people on the other side of those mountains.

Basque are basically neolithic people with a little influx of paleolithic europeans and of course, genetic form indoeuropeans migrations.

Probably because they like it
they voted for picrel

But they are. Which is why the original video had to promptly disable comments and hide the like/dislike bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Che no entiendo nada.
¿Me podes decir que están discutiendo?

Det bruker å være en tråd fra tid til annen. Hva jeg onsker meg mest, er et Skandinavisk internettforum (Bare Skandinaviske språk er lov + Islandsk og Finsk i egne subforum kanskje) uten politisk sensur. Hovedsaklig politisk.

The fact you say le 70-80% face already makes me think you're just an american. You're obviously not Spanish. And like I said, you will probably assume that darker skin tone means more south but dark olive skin is very much also common in the Basque region,

Remember

Africa starts from the Pyrenees

At this point I only care that southern Europeans keep their traditions and become more rightwing

>Gustav Vasa
Literally who

You don't think 1 Iberian > 10 Chinese?

Great material argiebro

volkischpaganism.com/category/uncategorized/page/5/