watchdigimonepisodes.com/digimon-frontier-episode-41/
imgur.com/a/9RggX
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noire playing with a pet dogoo.
Can be ecchi, too.

Requesting Neuroified Re-class.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis.

Optional filter list for a cleaner drawthread experience.

pastebin.com/93iiyxbK

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting Tessou with a green frilly one-piece swimsuit.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Pitz in Might Gaine cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM

Requesting Todoroki (BnHA) and Eren (SnK) arm wrestling

Requesting Sanae from Idolmaster CG in "The Naked Gun" movie poster.

Requesting Kogasa standing in the tube for one of those vertical waterslides and nervously waiting for the floor to drop away. youtube.com/watch?v=v5uC2hbsKpo

Sailor Jupiter coording in a summer look. Keep the pinks and greens in the same colorway. Have the belt bow be in the front of the dress around her waist. Hairstyle the same in magical girl form.

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

requesting a version of pic related is Kaoru as Nagisa (left) and Chie as Honoka (right)

ref
Kaoru: i.imgur.com/Zl0C73i.jpg
Chie: i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg

Requesting these two sharing a tender moment.

Requesting anything cute or beautiful of Mina Nishizawa. Thanks in advance.

Requesting a calm and cool A2 walking the earth and exploring the beautiful world. Doesn't matter where

longer hair is preferred

Please and thank you

Rough afternoon?

Requesting Ran and Yuugi yuri

It's not like he has any issue requesting other video game characters here.

w what did I do?

Requesting Gundam Vidar as an Automaton monstergirl.

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform. She is seen from behind bending down and looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

To the user who requested a Tachibana infront of a fan

Requesting Selesia Upitiria holding up swimsuits and comparing them to decide which would look better on her.

You're on the wrong fucking board you retard.

On it. Expect it tonight maybe.

Requesting a tan, young demon-girl holding a scythe, ready to attack her target.

I want to see my waifu like this with another, the question is who

Requesting Frenda getting her skirt flipped by Saten: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1503001

with my waifu ie joint request it with me

Depends on the waifu?

Her performance outfits look pretty fabulous.

Just a quick check, you are aware that the first post did mention requesting yuri right?

I know, shes a real qt! Yours is cute too! Would this be in swimsuits like that image or something else? Im fine with anything.

Requesting Nene with Kusanagi's haircut (keep her own hair color) and maybe showing it off to Clarion.

Further hair ref: i.imgur.com/MROKNPB.jpg

pretty sure he just meant in that sort of pose

That's also what I figured but it was just weird to me. The pose itself is good.

And I was mostly referring to the picture itself, not so much the yuri portion tacked on to it.
It's summer so I'm definitely in the swimsuit mood.

??

ok cool I'll see you this weekend then.

Anyone know how to contact Rori?

Offer to fuck his wife. He will find you

ah

if you still want..

Want what?

/r/ Jack in his mammoth form rubbing Ginrummy's belly with his trunk, just like what's happening to the girl in the right pic.

Requesting Onachan biting into a big fluffy creme filled donut and getting the creme all over herself.
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Requesting Oboro dressed as Roxie riding a Scolipede in an experimental foray into rock music because she saw Asagi's band.

Etrian Odyssey 5 is finally getting localized! Requesting necromancer Wiz in celebration.

Requesting Setsuna dressed as Deadpool (maskless)

Bonus points if using her arm as a club

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way. Only Tsumugi (Sidonia) and Emilia (Re:Zero) are left

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

Requesting Reimu wearing this skirt: imgur.com/a/N8MZd
and this top: imgur.com/a/pk2Xd
Possibly with a similarly themed cyberpunk visor and shoes as well.

Bored draw friend here send me your favorite characters and I will draw them.

Suiseiseki desu.

How about this guy just washing a mountain of dishes?

Sylph wearing her cutest bikini for the summer

But any bikini she wears is automatically the cutest!

Meant for

Well shit, now I'm excited. Looking forward to it, user.

Maaaan that's cute.

Not exactly the request, but this is cute.

I assume they took the meaning memetic foreshortening of dogoo instead of the actual ones in the series.

I'm not blaming him though. We need more cute. The request and the requester should be on Sup Forums.

Requesting Chiaki (girl appearing in episodes 40 and 41 from Digimon Frontier)
Doing the spirit digievolution to Ranamon

watchdigimonepisodes.com/digimon-frontier-episode-40/

watchdigimonepisodes.com/digimon-frontier-episode-41/

Wojak was tricked into contracting with Kyubey and became a magical girl, but he's fallen to despair! Drawfag's choice: draw what his Witch form would look like.

that's pretty updog.

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Too cute!

Requesting princess dawn and princess salvia drinking tea and eating cake together
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX

That's a pretty nice job.

Not OR but this is wicked cute. Good job.

We need more big boobs doodle-tan doing lewd things.

From which anime?

Thank you desu!

No problem! desu

Sup Forums Drawthread:The Animation. It's a niche series, you wouldn't know it.

I heard the OVA releases are slow.

The movie releases are even worse. Still can't get those subbed.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of the pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting fusion of Guren Seiten and Black Rose Dragon complete with shocked Kallen and Aki faces in the foreground

Requesting Lancer Arturia in a cute summer dress