Dear bibler readers

What do you guys think about somebody who was a murderer and rapist and pedo who got caught then was sentanced to life... then SOMEHOW got a priest to bless him and/or forgive his sins so he wont go to hell.... then that night.... a guy in jail MURDERS HIM!! Now he is in heaven. Fair... or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfaturiortodoxe.ro/sfintelecanoane.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life on Earth is nothing compared to life in Heaven.

Lol, yeah I figured!

Idiot.
Accepting Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior is the only way to get into heaven.

People who read the Bible know that priests, as in men, aren't the ones who decide who go into heaven for forgiving their sins. Stop generalizing Catholics as true Christianity.

You're still going to Hell for the corruption of innocence, it doesn't matter if some catholic "priest" magically absolves you of all sin.

(Galatians 5:16–21)
(Mark 7:21–23)
(Matthew 18:6,)
(Matthew 18:10)

Yes, because doing anything horrible on earth won't condemn you for other earthly sins of either flesh or spirit.

Read a fucking bible nigger.
Its about your deeds in the eyes of good, not the priest. Unless you are a chatoliccuck

To be clear when they say "sodomites" do they mean faggots?

Will I be damned if my wife wants the anal?

Who said that? You think you get a hall pass into heaven for doing bad here? It'll be just as if you were non existent until judgment if you don't follow the divine laws.

People can't forgive sins mate

If he was truly repentant and intended to never sin again then he will go to heaven. Even the penitent thief entered paradise.

No it isn't fair. That's why it's called Grace. Isn't God amazing? Nothing we can do can make Him not love us.

>Even the penitent thief entered paradise.

What does being Joseph Smith have to do with the Bible?

Just fuck her pussy you degenerate

You can believe in Jesus want him in your life but still make mistakes or be led into temptation with out worry
i think paul wrote "Things i want to do i do not do and the thing i hate i do" and this was a guy who had so much faith he
could heal the sick and lame.

Priests can't forgive people only God can

Anyone can get their sins forgiven and avoid hell. It can't get any more FAIR than that. But there are many who don't seek forgiveness and go to hell. They had the opportunity and they did not take it.

It should be noted that after you are forgiven, you still have to make amends. If you steal $20 from me, I can forgive you, but you still need to give me back my $20. If someone commits terrible crimes and is forgiven, they might still go to purgatory before they go to heaven. In purgatory you might burn for days or years before you are cleansed from sin. But if you go to purgatory, you will eventually go to heaven. People who go to hell will never go to heaven.

>then SOMEHOW got a priest to bless him and/or forgive his sins so he wont go to hell.... then that night.... a guy in jail MURDERS HIM!! Now he is in heaven. Fair... or nah?

depends if the dude truly repented for his sins. Only GOD knows for sure. If a priest waves his hand and gives you the opportunity to repent and you don't genuinely repent in your deepest soul then you still go to hell

them the brakes kid nothing personal

Probably unless he mortally sinned in between his confession and death.

The sacrifice of Christ can absolve any sin.

i wonder who is in the 9th cercle

No where in the Bible does it say that a priests blessing gets you salvation.

only a real and true change of heart, repentance, and a commitment to follow Him, as determined by the Lord. He’s not fooled by outward posturing or mimicry

Well if he is dependent on the the preist for his forgiveness hes screwed if he where to depend on jesus then id expect to see him not in hell

The wife's body belongs to the husband. You can do whatever you want with it, so long as it is in (motivated by) genuine love.

>basing your entire life on book supposedly written thousands of years ago
God isn't real, grow up.

That's not how it works. The priest and the whole system are there to help you change what is inside. You need to have trhe internal change as well.

Heaven doesn't exist

Not even sure it means faggots. The bible seems to want you to walk the line between please and procreation with sex inside of a marriage.

1) Priests have no say in a persons future, his blessings are meaningless
2) No such thing as hell
3) No such thing as heaven
All points supported by the Bible

>LGBT flag
listening to you is like taking a criminal's opinion on law enforcement seriously.

Going to heaven requires works, faith is not alone.
>inb4 heretic protestants

Only God truly knows what is in our hearts and knows by what measure to judge us fairly. So it depends what was in the man's heart. And only God knows it.

>God isn't real, grow up.

A opinion of a faggot , i hope satan turns up the heat even more for you guys

>3) No such thing as heaven
>All points supported by the Bible

God isn’t real. Grow up.

whew

Your not real eventually it will be as if you never existed at all

He does not know about the second resurrection the resurrection of works

You mean the white throne judgement lol

so what the fuck does this mean?
and why is it written like a shitty fortune cookie

>being this stupid

The question is, does the sinner repent his sins? You can say to a priset that you're sorry and the priest can offer you salvation priest but it's God who decides who's being honest with his repentance and who's trying to jew his way into heaven. In other words, you're fucked user.

Except for the Children of Cannan. Fuck those guys, am I right? They settled in the wrong neiborhood.

It mean doing good work does not get you into heaven only the gospal the second frame can save you the third frame is proof he will tell anyone who did not know him or belive on him for the forgiveness of their sins to depart from him at the white throne judgement

>It mean doing good work does not get you into heaven only the gospal
explain
from my limited memory from high school, getting int o heaven is just a matter of following the 10 commandments right?

Lol but if he was telling the truth to God then hes fine no preist needed

Nothing to do with the ten comandments you have to belive that jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of your sins that he alone can make you clean and nothing else you are saved by the grace of God not of works

then there wouldn't be any commandments in the bible though
also
>le convicted mass murderer will get into heaven cause he's a believer

Protestants have a belief that grace creates works, i.e if you believe in jesus as god and ask for forgiveness you become good and your actions in this world change form evil to good.

romans 3:10-24
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

>SOMEHOW got a priest to bless him and/or forgive his sins so he wont go to hell
>forgive his sins
that's not how it works.

catholics are such shit

but what does forgiveness matter when i still committed heinous crimes
can i kill a million people and then say i'm sorry and go to heaven

stop talking to me in fortune cookies
i can't understand this drivel

Best part of the 9th circle is that judas, brutus and cassius are constantly grinded inbetween satans teeth.

Yes, according to Christianty if you are truly repentant and accept Jesus.

>>basing your entire life on a hedonistic and nihilistic philosophy.

God tells us "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matthew 7:7

Search for God, and he will reveal himself to you user.

Its the bible lol it says man is no longer justified by the law but by beliveing on jesus the law only tells you that you have sinned it can not justify you

but what about being judged by saint peter or whatever
i thought that being a cunt and breaking some commandments meant that st peter would fuck me up
but is this actual christianity or protestant bullshit?

The idea is that if you did a grievous crime and then repented, your repentance causes all actions done by you after the repentance to be good since you now have the grace of God to guide you into doing good deeds. In short if you are truly remorsefull you become good and your actions become good as well.

>>No where in the Bible does it say that a priests blessing gets you salvation.
(John 20:21-23) He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you. When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost. Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.

We're supposed to follow the commandments, but salvation does not depend on following the commandments, because nobody can follow them perfectly. If salvation did depend on observing commandments, then nobody would be able to get to heaven, because even breaking one commandment is enough to condemn you to hell.

Doesn't work that way, user. "Repent" doesn't mean you just say sorry and ask a priest to bless you.

Peter was just an apostal he does no judgement just jesus if you belive on his work for your forgiveness you are sinless in his eyes

(Gen 38:9-10) He knowing that the children should not be his, when he went in to his brother's wife, spilled his seed upon the ground, lest children should be born in his brother's name. [10] And therefore the Lord slew him, because he did a detestable thing.

John was wrighting to jews paul is the apostal to the gentiles

Well the primary sin may be against the individual he raped/killed/etc, and I'm sure they wouldn't forgive him.But the main slight isn't against the victim, it's against God. God's forgiveness isn't dependent on the victim forgiving him.

Atheists are brainlets.

this is retarded
repenting doesn't reverse the damage you've caused
you protestants are just jews in disguise

Our priests wouldn't do that.
sfaturiortodoxe.ro/sfintelecanoane.htm
Prohibited 20 years for deliberate murder
Prohibited 10 years for accidental murder
Prohibited 3 years for killing in war or self-defense
Only counts after admission.

Jesus is the central figure in Christianity and is generally accepted to be God in human form that died and rose again as the perfect payment for sins because God loves you so much He would die for you if He could.
To overgeneralize, Roman Catholics tend to value customs and traditions while Protestants tend to model themselves after the early church.

>HERR GOD CANT FORGIVE SINNS
>you protestants are just jews in disguise
Your the jew what do you want people to do sacrifice a lamb

Im not a protestant i just said what they believe in

The problem is that we need perfect contrition: we can be sorry because we have been caught and are going to be punished, but that is not perfect. We need to be sorry because we have offended God.

If we use the sacrament of confession, we need contrition, but it doesn't have to be perfect. We need to confess, make a sincere act of contrition and do penance. Grace flows from the sacrament to help us keep our vow to amend our life and avoid the future occasion of sin. Without grace and a firm purpose of amendment, we can become lukewarm and stop caring about our sins.

no i want sinners to burn in hell
so all this autism is because of protestants then?
how do you even know about what protestants believe in

Forgiveness of sins always involves God treating people more graciously than they deserve. This always feels unfair to us, but God is sovereign and doesn't give a fuck.. Remember the parable of the workers in the vineyard.
>“When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’

>9 “The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

>13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

God has the right to give grace as He sees fit.

so then protestants can just commit murder and it would be good because of protestant grace

seriously how retarded was martin luther?

>Catholics will hold Tradition over Scripture where the Vatican has given infallible commands from on high
>Protestants (at least not the snake worshipping vein) hold Scripture above Tradition to the point that some sects abandon all tradition in an attempt to distance themselves from Catholics.
Missouri Synod Lutheran here, we are basically Catholics that treat communion as actual body and blood because gods words says so, not because the priest says so. Thats literally it.

That's the point. There is no way you could ever repay the damage because of sin so God will offer to pay it for you if you accept Jesus.

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

That is the Gospel of John. Do you even own a Bible?

>and whose sins you shall retain

You forget this part though

>16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

the one who cannot heal also cannot forgive sins

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Are you a murderer?

but god himself said that murdering dudes is sin you autist
how am i judging him when god himself agrees with me
yes you can
by burning in hell for the godless sinner you are

>reverse the damage you've caused
We aren't jews at all. That's why we don't give a shit about repairing the world en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
That's a Jewish concept. Christians believe that

There is no proof that Hell or Heaven exists, The Bible is full of nonsense.

Just read the prodigal son parable or the one with the workers in the vineyard.

And john was talking to jews he did not have the same gospal as paul the apostal TO the GENTILES

Rabbi Yeshua says in the bible that he came "only for the lost sheep of Israel" and compares the goyim to dogs.

scripture does not conflict with tradition
protestants do not even follow scripture; they make it up as they go along; e.g. "sola scriptura" is not even in the scriptures; neither is "faith alone". But in James 2:24 it says: "Do you see that by works a man is justified; and NOT by faith only?"

Well then this guy does not get destroyed because he is still saved by the law just like jews

That was quote from paul an apostal OF God to you

I was interested in protestant missionaries that came here in the 19 and early 20 century so i read up a little on them.

>Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
>Are you a murderer?

No. Neither am I retarded. And I am not a heretic like martin luther

Lol jew are not saved by the law anymore that ended with jesus

If a guy these days started healing people do you think he'd be killed by the health insurance industry?

You have never hated anyone ever bullshit

Yes, you are absolutely correct! Without Jesus I'm destined for an eternity in hell.

that's not what i meant at all you protestant autist yeah but the apostles carried the message of god
are you one of those super religious nuts?

>the one who cannot heal also cannot forgive sins
watch how protestants make up scripture. It literally does not say that. Jesus breathed on the apostles and gave them the power to forgive sins. By your interpretation, if you can't drink poison, you also cannot forgive sins. the retardednesss of protestantism never stops