Reptilians "conspiracy theory"

Some of you think that the reptilian "conspiracy theory" exists to discredit the truth. This may be true sometimes but other times it's for entirely other reasons.

For those of you following David Icke and the likes unironically, let me inform you that "reptilians" is a euphemism for Jews. I hate the Jews just as much as everybody but David Icke and these people are afraid to name the Jews so they use coded language which sounds incoherent but actually (sometimes) is not, to talk about Jewish control of society.

Once in a while they name the "Zionists" because naming the Zionists is not as bad as naming the Jews.

Notice that the examples they give of "reptilians" are all kikes or cryptokikes

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1200013-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjPJvZKHrnY
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stormfront.org/forum/t1200013-2/

THIS

It's not rocket science to figure this out.

People still listen to David Icke? kek

But many haven't figured it out

thanks for the info

you need proof to back up your claim mister. Why should i believe that the elite of the world are shape shifting reptilians? where is the evidence for that? there is none! only crap of video showing camera defult and that being used as "proof" lol

lol

> Reptilians are da joos!
>Joos made me late to work
>joos make the Earth spin also!
When will Pol realise that there are not just jewish groups interests in the world

Reptilians are real. I've seen one up close before.

>my thread sucks i have no argument therefore i mock

SAGE
Bye bye sage boy. im also reporting your post

I've never watched David Icke and just been going on accounts from former SRA cult members and victims, what I learned is that there are old static egos that exist non-corporeally after death. These spirits formed billions of years ago on earth during the initial stages of life and continued to amass knowledge with each iteration of the life-cycle. The first conscious beings existed only in the sea until amphibians took hold on land and soon the dinosaurs existed, the result was the Dagon or Dragon spirit. The tribe of snakes sprang from the Indus Valley civilization and spread outward carrying the knowledge of how to contact these spirits through activating the pineal gland or ingesting another form of DMT. Rituals were created that allowed the spirit to possess the body of a person in a trace-like state and this is what we see going on in videos today.

You have attention spawn of an 11y old my mutt friend. Read the OP again

Jew is code for God's chosen to take on the task of subversion, that true glory be known.

This "muh jews meme"

No, he's talking about actual fucking reptilians. I'm not joking. They're real.

you didn't even bother reading the OP, your response shows that.

Icke thinks the British royals are reptars so it's not code for jews

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjPJvZKHrnY

Fucking shareblue

See digits dont lie
Pol is retarded

British royals are Germans related to the Rothchild's who call themselves Jews. They are Masonic Jews whose bloodline has been managed for over a very long time
Jacob Admits to being a Zionist and Jewish:
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
The Windsor family name used to be Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, that's how they're related to the Rothschild's.
And Charles Edward, Elizabeth's cousin, was arrested by Patton for being a Nazi collaborator. Funny ah?

GO

BACK

TO

/X/

What if the political elite believe in this?
Because they do