Why do you think protesters are paid?

You are aware that the websites and craigslist ads can easily be fake to stir up shit, right? Is there any ACTUAL proof there are paid protesters? So far, what little "proof" I've seen has been debunked.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvp.info/34179386/spontaniczne-protesty-polakow-przed-sejmem-rozstawiana-jest-scena
wyborcza.pl/1,75398,20065401,kto-wozi-kod-i-opozycje-policja-wypytuje-przewoznikow-o-sobotnia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone should go undercover and try to find where they're hiring these fake protesters. I've never seen any definite proof.
If it was real, it shouldn't be that hard to expose it, which is why I don't think it's real

We have many such videos in Poland. They colect leftists from around the country and drive them where are protests. LOL

Link?

Same

I've seen it and they used to share this shit on twitter long ago.
I used to be on your side faggot. You can't silence me but I'd love to see you try.

The money goes to organizations that pay for buses to bring in their activists from wherever they need. They hire from a pool of people who sign up to be part of their organizations. No ads.

A lot of the paid protesters are street homeless. They get recruited at drop-in shelters where they can grab a shower, a meal, and some clean underwear/socks, and a super-nice person approaches them and asks them if they'd like to join a community of street-homeless folks who watch each others' backs. A little bit later, they're asked if they'd like to hold a sign at a protest, you know, do their part. Then they're brainwashed into believing that capitalism is bad, the only solution is to burn it all the fuck down, JOIN ANTIFA, and that's where you get your real wackos. If you monitor "protests" across the country you will notice some of the same faces, some of them even wearing the same clothes. Many of these protesters are "paid" with some free meals, a clean change of clothes every now and then, and a nice hotel stay every once in a while when they're bussed out to a location to protest.

No one is going to believe a random guy on Sup Forums, nor will they care enough to silence someone who can't prove anything he said. Sorry.

Proof?

>gets punched in the face in 2016
>ducks in 2018
kill yourself OP

I'm searching for them , but most were deleted. Pic releated for now, some PO(opossition to our goverment) gathering people for protests. Look at those faces, pure inteligence.
PS
Still searching for one videos

yup. leftists work like necromancers. the more dead inside welfae dependent people there is, the bigger army they have

tvp.info/34179386/spontaniczne-protesty-polakow-przed-sejmem-rozstawiana-jest-scena

wyborcza.pl/1,75398,20065401,kto-wozi-kod-i-opozycje-policja-wypytuje-przewoznikow-o-sobotnia.html

I can't find any, fuck. They must taken them down, i remember movies where dude was walking next to those buses laughting that they have to bring people from another towns or villages for protests. Links are to Polish medias ( one leftist for sure). One is about "spontanic" protest , where opposition were preparing scene

for spontanic people. Second about police asking whos driwing oposition and protesters in those buses ( for logistic reasons). I'll keep on searching for some movie

It literally does not matter if they are paid or not. It is not as if there are not people out there who believe such things. Either way it's a performance

You must be new to politics. Soros NGO's are not only funding u.s. groups, but worldwide. Go back to /r

/thread

I agree.

/thread

>You are aware that the websites and craigslist ads can easily be fake to stir up shit, right? Is there any ACTUAL proof there are paid protesters? So far, what little "proof" I've seen has been debunked.

that's not debunking. you just wrote the word, 'false' on a tweet