Blame! 2017 movie

blame! 2017 movie

cyberpunk, dystopia, futuristic, survivalist

world taken over by machines.
Human survival on the brink

Are there a lot of of qties in the movie or is it just her?

There's a few others, but they die

I really liked this movie. The fucking uniforms look so snappy and stylistic. I'm thinking about cosplaying in one at the next anime convention I attend.

Cibo is a big girls.

3DCGPD ruined this movie for me.

Actually it works really well. The only bad thing are the faces, sometimes.

The low frame rate was horrible though.

Low frame rates? In anime?

>2017
>not interpolating shitty frame rate anime

The movement of the entire thing just seems slow or choppy. I think they just didn't animate enough movement in the characters and they just seem like a choppy mess because of it. It's extremely noticeable.

This scene made my heart skip.
I really thought she wanted to give him a deep kiss.

would you feel Cibo's warmth when she is so close to you?

this movie was better than i expected. i would have still liked to see the guy succeed in getting the gene though.

CURVY

Canon designs on Cibo and Sanakan were awesome. Autistic sociopath Killy was spot-on. Everything else was meh. I though the GBE blast effect was underwhelming as well.

It's actually done on purpose to give it a '2d anime' feeling. The frame rate is actually never low, just the characters having fewer frames (it also enhances some slow motion scenes like the one where she got punched out of nowhere).

COOL, GANTZ

ドヤ( ・´ー・`)

I would love it if they had animated the fight of the cthulhu safeguard and the builder.

Dumb thot

She's a machine, so no. Body heat is inefficient.

do not disrespect women like tupac

Are you 5 or 7 feet tall?

i hate you

Post smug killy.

6'5

Too short. Please report to the nearest safeguard relay tower to have your genes purified.

i've never been told I was too short before

Exacerbating your case with shit taste will not improve your sentence.