twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plot was a mistake

You are a mistake

>Croix vs Chariot next week

If it doesn't go like this i'll be disappointed

youtu.be/n7CMMDQBjGQ?t=14s

Woodfucker was a mistake

Can't argue with that

Kill la Kill vs Little Witch Academia when?

i want them to go absolutely mental and have a crossover show with all of them already.

something like... Trigger-chan's dimension hopping is unintentionally opening up holes in the fabric of reality or something, and she needs to recruit badasses from all over the universe to help her fight monsters that spawn from them.

Post rare Akkos

Directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi

When are these two going to FUCK?

Did Diana go too far with Ursula?

Yoshinari said there is going to be a sandwich in the final episode.

QUINTS CONFIRM

>dat Sasuga, Diana.

I'm a little salty that the Yaystealing magic was absolutely wasted with a "Oh yeah she was tricked into it, didn't know about it, and only did it once." bullshit. The best twist in the show just thrown out the window.

Except wait, the whole moon-scar business? Oops that was just some shitty amnesia spell and nothing important.

Wasted potential. Woodfucker better be the BBEG.

gosh darn, this is a good Akko

No, Diana was doing her best not choking Ursula

>AkkoxAndrew
>AkkoxDiana
>AndrewxDiana

Here's a better idea:

Submissive Akko being double teamed by Andrew and Diana

i actually like this, it was very poignant dialogue exchange at this moment

akko was able to speak a counterpoint to diana's proof, something that doesn't seem to happen in anime a lot

Will Akko ever say Sasuga Diana in a loving or really happy way? Because this episode she clearly said it in sad way

Only way to go, my man.

In season 2 when they duel the rival witch school from the North.

>This will be the final scene where they all go up the roof and watch shooting star pass by
>tfw the broom race was the one time all 9 were involved somehow

It will be maximum comfy and pottery.

In the epilogue.
>Akko: "What are you going to do now?"
>Diana: "I'd like to help you become better than Shiny Chariot. Will you allow me to assist you?"
>Akko: "Sasuga Diana!" followed by dolphin noises

Another good part is that Diana didn't just got her head down and said "That is not what I mean..." Instead she continue explaining things to Akko until she got her spirit back.

>north
Viking witches? Valkyries?

Pic related was 1st cour sandwich. What kind of sandwich would 2nd cour have?

Akko in that dress was absolutely adorable. I'm jealous of Diana and Andrew.

Here

More like little flop academia. Fucking triggeniggers kill yourselves

and it was cowritten by the same guy whose script in episode 5 angered me to smitherines

look, wanting us to kill ourselves is all well and good, but you gotta take initiative in life

kill me yourself, coward

I know it's just us memeing but I like how Hannah sat in between Lotte and Barbara.

My cute girls

Cute cosplay.

C&C backstory was shit. It was really disappointing.

oh look, a free ipad!

>episode 5 angered me to smitherines

Why?

Your point is? Same dude co-wrote 17 and no one was complaining about that.

that yours, user? i like!

Where the fuck is my comfy SoL series, Trigger!

why?

Episode was shit because because it was mainly wasted on Diana garbage, and it shows.

that people can change and improve!

on the desk of kyoanus studios

here's hoping for 4-5 minute OVAs focusing on them doing silly stuff

we'll finally get to see that road trip from the first cour's ED.

I liked the story but it was shoddily executed.
It was way too rushed and we didn't see enough of their actual friendship, which would've made the breakup much more heartbreaking.

All the budget and effort went to Diana.

I want one too. The plot is alright I guess, but I enjoyed the shenanigans and character interactions more.

what is it with you guys and hyperbole? just say it was disappointing. it was by no means "shit"

it's no Izetta

Yoshinari what the fuck...

I like it

How do you pronounce the name "Croix"?

Nah Diana's scenes had a lot of weird animation too. Effort, sure. Mostly because she was key to restoring Akko's yay.

It really should have been a separate episode. Not really sure they had to put it with the Akko leaving story.

Kwah

Dork

Chariot is a naive, gullible retard. Instead of making it Croix and Chariot's fault, all the blame lie on everyone but Chariot: Croix, her manager, her fans, etc.

This is actually Yoshinari said in Anime NEXT, the quuints are only reinforcing it.

Probably because they can't fit it next episode.

Kroah
youtube.com/watch?v=jeylkFcOAnA

Maybe if eps. 5, 9, and 16 were skipped, it would've been paced better.

it really should've been a show about them

You pronounce the French R at the back of your throat though.

>Juan

>when you have seven lolis in your shop so you spike their drinks

I want a Chariot/Croix flashback OVA

>chariot dropped out of high school to pursue a career in the entertainment industry

all in all becoming a teacher is one of the less depressing ways her story could have gone.

i want croix-sensei to nut all over me

>lolis

Only one with that body type is Cons and BODY OF AN 11 YEAR OLD.

Sasuga Chumlee

nobody held a gun to chariot's head when she did that moonnuking spell

It's not like she was pressured heavily by external sources for a period of time, right?

And Lotte
>inb4 who?

Only if they are fun adventures before finding the Rod

If you look at the series like a western cartoon, it kind of makes sense. Even Yoshi admits that he took inspiration from Western episodic format. The only problem is that anime tend to have 12-26 episodes and western cartoons have more episodes to work things out.

It seemed like she was doing it on the side. She went back to the Luna Nova library after all.
I wonder if she dropped out after she fucked up the moon though.

This.
The rod destroyed them.

>I wonder if she dropped out after she fucked up the moon though.
This is pretty much the most plausible moment

The only recent cartoon I watched is Gravity Falls and I can tell you that it pretty much has the same pacing as LWA.

This is how I felt when they were showing how Croix just tricked Chariot. Then Chariot bombed the moon of her own accord in an act of desperation. Didn't totally save it for me but at least something was her own fault (and Croix even helped cover her ass).

No wonder they became jilted lesbians.

Is this how their final battle will end?

>a crossover show
I feel like it's not really enough for them to spend a whole show on, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly. Make it like a two or three part special with regular 20-odd minute episodes.

Where are the buttholes?

top kek ;_;

And what would they be without it?

Dorky senpai and her genki idiot friend having fun adventures together

Only in tumblr's fanfiction.

All the things happened just cause Croix was a NEET dork in the closet and Chariot stopped giving her attention.

And then Croix watched too many anime, cut her hair and became a dyke chuuni to 'defeat' Chariot once and for all and do what they couldn't do.

Where's the view from behind?

You would almost have to after doing something like that.

what's Croix favourite anime?

This is what happened after Diana got Akko's yay back

Croix is the key for everything.