The EP Committee voted for sanctions against Poland

POLESHITS ETERNALLY BTFO

pap.pl/aktualnosci/news,1266398,komisja-pe-przyjela-rezolucje-popierajaca-uruchomienie-przez-ke-art-7-wobec-polski.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=rPOOA-lgaAo
kresy.pl/wydarzenia/regiony/ukraina/fake-news-ukrainie-polska-chce-rb-onz-uznania-rzezi-wolynskiej-ludobojstwo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I think it requires acceptance from all countries, doesn't it

watch us not giving a fuck

There is no such thing as Poland eternally btfo. Poland has survived seven empires and the EU is not forty years old.

Ah, the Ukraine poster.
How’s your third world country? I would rather visit Belarus then you.

Dictatorship is still better than being ukrainian

Yes.

So Poland will be just fine and is shouting for joy at not getting EU gibs or Germonies?

Unless that kike Orban changes his mind (he might) there's no chance. To sanction Poland every member besides Poland would have to vote yes.

nah, we will continue on our politics of bleeding germans with their shekels, and for the kill we will use WW2 reparations
with that money we will build walls on german and ukrainian borders

Eat shit baby murderer.

Fake news.

Poland bitch about monies but then double cross EU allies. They fucked over France with the helicopters and are annoying Germany about Nordstream 2 (even though they buy all their energy from Russia). I think plumbers can't into diplomacy

Eat shit polak. US will 100% veto this.

US aren't in the EU you stupid mutt and don't contribute to the budget. Lots of Westerners are getting sick of Easterners. They like taking our money but threaten to pick China over Europe. Let China have them. China will eat them alive and leave no bones

too late, already done

Nothing is done, you fool.

This is United Nations Security Council resolution, you euro imbecile.
US previously vetoed resolution about heroisation of nazis, so they 100% veto this one as well.

lol we're fighting for our interests, just like every other normal country on earth

>Fake news.

What? you mean ukraine?

daily reminder that this shows MEDIAN
which means that 50% of people living in Ukraine own even less than 0.1

Fair enough, but people in the West see Poland as future leading country. Its not good if its becoming Eurosceptic or wants the project to fail

Your most vital interest is support country who currently repealing Russian invasion.
And instead you government keep harassing us about Bandera.
Thankfully not all people in your government is that dumb, and we still get some of military support from Poland.

it is done and so is ukraine
annexed to Poland, Russia and Romania in next 3 years
rest goes as refugee camp for last 10 white germans alive

>Your most vital interest is support country who currently repealing Russian invasion.
>And instead you government keep harassing us about Bandera.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH
THIS HOHOL IS SERIOUS
YOU ARE NOT REPELLING SHIT YOU LOST LAND THAT WERE NEVER EVER TRULY YOURS

Except the EU parlament has no power let alone some comitee

So you are euro niggerkikes?
Ethiopians?

Yeah, sure. It not like russians get any major territorial gains in previous four years.
We secured our independence, our national identity, and now our military is stronger than ever.
And land can be taken back.

we wuz sarmatianz n sheeeeiet

Poland needs a trip to AFRICA!!

>our national identity
fucking lmao I will never understand ukrops.
They genuinely believe that wewuzing about cossacks (who in reality were just a bunch of mercenaries from all over eastern europe swinging between Poland and Russia) and putting a nazi collaborator on a pedestal of national hero suddenly validates them as a nationality.
Ridiculous.
Ukrainian identity is as real as belgian identity.

Why are you calling your only friend a kike, slavnigger?

Orban isn't exactly the "trustworthy" type of person.
He's purdy corrupt, something you could never say about kaczynski (whether you like him, his opinions or not)

>We secured our independence, our national identity, and now our military is stronger than ever.
This is some high quality Sup Forums humor material
lamo screencapped

>Your most vital interest is support country who currently repealing Russian invasion.
>And instead you government keep harassing us about Bandera.
I agree.
The biggest mistake our government made was aiding Ukraine in the conflict before a public government statement regarding legal recognition of OUN/UPA as a genocidal organisation collaborating with the 3rd Reich and denouncing any and all glorifications of their actions. Hopefully now that this issue will be talked about in the UN there will be an agreement on the issue. We can certainly hope for Russian support on this issue since Bandera has been a prick in their eye too.

Someone said fake?
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
xDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=rPOOA-lgaAo

He would be next on the block if he lets anything at all happen to you. He might be slick, but he’s not stupid. Stop listening to the Jobbikfags on Sup Forums.

I just wish he keeps his promises. Nothing more nothing less. Keeping good relations with Hungarian government is in our best interest at the moment.

Ukrainians are niggers

He will m8. Have some faith.

they accomplished their goals and effectively won the war
they took only part that concerned them while you biched, cried and sucked jewish CIA dick

>at least that's what Polish-jewish media say

This.
Though I don't see how it'd benefit turning our only real ally against us.
Not to mention there are only 3 months until the elections

Then you should be more gracious to Orban.

our jewish-owned media never says anything about Orban because the average drooling polish amoeba isn't interested in anything that isn't in the Germany-France-UK-USA axis.

so why is my TVN-fed mother saying the same things about orban as you do? corrupt, tricky person just like everyone who oppose the zog. she says the same shit about kaczynski too

We are

>Portugal
wtf

There's something odd about this country

Come at me bro

kresy.pl/wydarzenia/regiony/ukraina/fake-news-ukrainie-polska-chce-rb-onz-uznania-rzezi-wolynskiej-ludobojstwo/

Oh come on! I was hoping that the Polish government grew a pair...