Schizophrenia of Europeans and Americans

Why are Europeans and Americans so schizophrenic when it comes to how they view a nation? Just a couple of centuries ago, Europeans like Jean Chardin were praising Iran:

"""It is however no question, from reading Chardin's descriptions of their manners, that he considered them [Persians] to be a well-educated and well-behaved people, who certainly knew the strict etiquettes of social intercourse. As he describes them,

"The Persians are the most civilized of the peoples of the East, and what the French are to Europe, they are to the Orient... Their bearing and countenance is the best-composed, mild, serious, impressive, genial and welcoming as far as possible. They never fail to perform at once the appropriate gestures of politeness when meeting each other... They are the most wheedling people in the world, with the most engaging manners, the most supple spirits and a language that is gentle and flattering, and devoid of unpleasant terms but rather full of circumlocutions.""""

Could it be that you're all little bipolar bitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_literature_in_Western_culture#Ralph_Waldo_Emerson_and_Nietzsche
google.com/search?q=khomeini sex with kids meme&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinufPX-v3YAhVBuFMKHaInDeEQ_AUICigB&biw=911&bih=392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Could it be that you're all little bipolar bitches?

Or could that be that this place became a shithole because of extreme islam?

It became a shithole because Carter's administration backed Khomeini (can provide sources) because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet. Khomeini's brand of Islam isn't even true to Iran's Islamic heritage, believe it or not.

You being a poorly read piece of shit probably won't consider changing your contemporary biases.

Also, the Safavids were Islamic, and Jean Chardin praised them, etc. Doubt you bipolar pieces of shit research the things you respond to.

I don't give a fuck, I look, and I see an islamic shithole.

End of story.

>I don't give a fuck, I look, and I see an islamic shithole.
Translation:
>I'm a simple-minded piece of shit, I take things at surface value, and I don't care about learning about the causal story.
Neck yourself, you Polish little piece of shit. I hope Iran's regime falls and then it allies with Israel and kills off all of you Europeans. The Safavids made a mistake, imo. They should have allied with the Ottomans, instead of form alliance with Europeans to ward them off. Then you pieces of shit, full of hubris, would not exist any longer.

I dislike Iranian hospitality and wish they did stuff like scaphism on the visiting pieces of shit like you. The people are too kind and put up with too much shit.

lmfao, stupid faggot doesn't know relatively recent history.

Iran's regime was thanks to you Americucks. I hope regardless of what happens, Iran becomes even more Anglophobic and brings back ancient torture methods like scaphism especially for you.

lol you fucking retard

Jean Chardin is right about Iran, but I don't understand what you're trying to say because you're so dumb. You think one person represents everyone in Europe?

Post more tits

Throwing out American influence means a place is a shithole

Shouldn't you be cleaning toilets?

>Neck yourself, you Polish little piece of shit. I hope Iran's regime falls and then it allies with Israel and kills off all of you Europeans.
Oh, and there it shows it's true face.

That's why we Poles don't trust you.

>They should have allied with the Ottomans, instead of form alliance with Europeans to ward them off. Then you pieces of shit, full of hubris, would not exist any longer.

Your mistake, tough shit.
Also, seeing how Poland did not exist for 123 years and somehow we survived, I doubt that you would succed.

So just because stupid faggots that held power in our country put them into power means I have to like them?
Fuck that. I hate all muslims. I don't give a fuck how moderate they are.

because elites control the media and they want it to be this way.

they fell to islam and islam is cancer

He traveled there and spent a considerable time there. Thus, his opinion means more unlike people who brainwashed by the media.

Just come to terms with it: You Europeans and Americans are schizophrenic and bipolar when it comes to your perception of others. You are easily brainwashed by media and memes. You'd rather watch shitty news channels than actually read historical stuff from your own literature.

>I hope
Impotent faggot. Iran is weak and they will remain weak until their demise.

>I dislike Iranian hospitality

Iranian hospitality is too nice. They're receiving too much hate and they keep being nice. Hopefully they'll nuke Israel and watch as Europe crumbles.

>Insults my country
>hides flag

lul

Nice argument.

You were the ones that backed Khomeini, you illiterate piece of shit. I can give the sources. I absolutely detest and America and hope it falls into civil war. Hypocritical pieces of shit.

Don't care, you Sarmatian savage. If you're not going to treat the stuff I say with any deep consideration, then why should I to you, you disrespectful piece of shit? You started the disrespect.

What is there to like about Iran?\
Not a single thing. They are a shithole that used to be better until CIA niggers decided to do what they do best, create enemies from nothing to keep power.

Man, how weird. It's almost like something changed within the last few centuries to change our opinions of the region.

Obvious bait thread. Sage it.

shut up you gay faggot. i love dogs, but if a pack of strays rushed through my catflap and ripped my cat to shreds i would stamp every single ones heads to pulp.

there, do you understand now?

American influence is 99% beneficial, same with colonialism.

>Oy gevalt anything that isnt a jewish definition is schizofrenic.

>I hate all muslims
You Christcucks are just as hypocritical. It's like you are pole dancing and suck Jesus' dick while you cause havoc in the rest of the world. You're literally artificially creating your own enemies and then crying in a self-victimization manner. All you can do is think in memes like a peasant because that's what you are.

>Iran is weak

Then why did your government waste so much time and resources to steal Iran's resources? Why is Israel so scared of Iran? If Iran was weak, then Israel would've surprise attacked them. Iran has influenced the Mesopotamian and Levantine region for more than two thousand years and you think they're weak. What the fuck?

>American influence is 99% beneficial, same with colonialism.

hahahahahahahah

Nice argument.

>that used to be better until CIA niggers decided
Then fix the issue, you stupid faggot. CIA niggers under Carter's administration are the reason Khomeini got power.

I hope you enjoy your American influence.

You made it clear you're not interested in arguments here, you brain-damaged piece of shit.

You take everything at face-value because you are simple-minded and don't like to think of nuance.

>You were the ones that backed Khomeini
You think we have a say in these kinds of things?
Are you really so retarded that you think we get a say on everything that our country does?
You think we should burn our homes down for the sake of foreigners?
lmfao, get fucked nigger. Humans all have other priorities. The better question is, why did the faggots in Iran decide to turn on us after we helped them? Why do our allies keep backstabbing us? It's been going on for quite a while and we usually just let it slide but it's getting ridiculous.
That you are so indignant about this shit shows that you refuse to let anyone but us take responsibility for the shit that happens. It takes two to tango.

Iran is a very nice country, I don't understand what you mean by "there's not a single good thing about it". What exactly is a "good thing" for you? They don't start wars, they don't antagonize their neighbors, they don't meddle in other countries affairs, they have one of the best culture in the world (if not the best) and they're lovely people.

What's your definition of "good things"?

>You think we have a say in these kinds of things?

well, it's democracy after all. Do you see how flawed it is now?

Carter's administration backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint (look it up)

CIA niggers do not answer to anyone but other CIA niggers. They are equal, and sometimes above, our own presidents. They are an illegal organization that has the entire world, you included, brainwashed and it's no easy feat to break the conditioning.
They are an international organization that founded itself as a part of our government in wartime.

>The better question is, why did the faggots in Iran decide to turn on us after we helped them?

I missed this part. Are you serious or just trolling? Your government, with the help of CIA, literally fucked them over, got rid of Iranian politicians that the Iranian population voted for which sparked the Iranian revolution in 1979. You can't be serious if you think Iran backstabbed you and no, USA never helped Iran. Your government literally stole their resources and paid nothing back, which is one of the reasons why Mossaddegh was elected and then thrown into exile by Shah under CIA's order.

No fucking shit. You just realize this in the past couple of years?

You're the ones who BACKSTABBED the Shah because he was no longer being a puppet. You're the ones, along with UK, who helped socially engineer the Revolution by spreading anti-Shah message over radios. Why? Because he was no longer being an OPEC puppet since refusing William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal, and he became more embolden with nuclear and other ambitions.

You are such a philistine cunt that, like a Jew, it always comes back to being self-victimizing yourselves. You leave a trail of mess, and even the Migrant Crisis was your fault. It could have been prevented by simply supporting Assad, who would have demolished ISIS, but no, you bastards supporting ISIS directly.

It's all just a fucking pretext with you faggots. You support Islamists whenever they align with your economic and petrodollar interests because you are hypocritical Christcucks.

Insincere self-victimizing pieces of shit. NECK YOURSELF.

Nah, I've never voted in my life. Always found it to be a meme. When I first learned about democracy in elementary school, I asked the teacher "what good is my vote if I have different views?" and not a single one could answer my question.

>You're the ones who BACKSTABBED the Shah because he was no longer being a puppet

The Shah was a real cunt and I'm sick of Persians worshipping that goddamn fucking piece of shit. The Shah, including his father, were puppets for the UK and US since day one. It's so lame to see Persians hold a sign with the Shah's face and the words "we love democracy". Like, wtf are they smoking. The Shah was against democracy.

I'm not pro-Shah. Why don't you learn to read? What I'm criticizing is how the USA and West socially engineer false narratives for pretexts.

Near the end of Shah's reign, he was gradually becoming less of an OPEC puppet, as I went exhaustively in depth. That's when the USA and West disposed of him and backed Khomeini.

Also, Khomeini was even more schizophrenic than the Shah.

How is Khomenei or the Shah schizophrenic? The Shah became less of a puppet because his power got weaker and not that many Iranians liked him at that point.

Khomeini's book talks about nasty stuff like fucking little boys, falling into a crack and whether it's halal to have sex in it or not, and other inane BS.

The Shah became less of a puppet because he was emboldened with nuclear ambitions and other manufacturing prospects. He was no longer being cooperative on how to price oil according to US interests and hiked it. This is why Carter was beginning to get pissed off with him.

So yes, the Shah started off as a puppet, but he gradually became more independent in wanting to make Iran more industrious.

It's just about pretexts and creating false narratives to justify certain actions.

that's not schizophrenia, wanting to fuck boys is pedophilia.

Which of Khomenei's books made that quote?

Classical education is at a bottom low in this current modern culture. I bet most normies in the west don't even know anything about indo-european/indo-iranic migration etc.

I am using schizophrenia in a figurative sense, and I forgot which one.

Regardless, why are you obsessing over these points? I gave sources a bit up, and I can provide more if need be.

Initially, Khomeini was backed by the USA as an alternative to the Shah. Then he went "rogue", so to speak. His style of Islam was also extreme and lacked the liberal poetic flair of figures like Hafez, Saadi Shirazi, and etc.

Humorously, Europeans also used to like these figures but now they don't know. More evidence of their bipolar BS:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_literature_in_Western_culture#Ralph_Waldo_Emerson_and_Nietzsche

I am aware that Khomenei was a puppet who gave the finger to the western world after getting power in 1979. He also promised to not turn Iran into a theocratic state and bring secular reforms.

I'm not obsessed over a point, I just want to read more about the claim you made regarding one of Khomenei's books stating that sex with kids is fine because I doubt it's real

Most Europeans want to see the mythical Persia of yesteryear, but are collectively in denial that Mohammedanism has forever reduced a once great people to degeneration and corruption

Anybody read this?

STFU you Americunt. You illiterate little piece of shit. You haven't even read in-depth what I am talking about. I hope even if Iran abandons Islam it will forever remain enemies with you insincere, disingenuous, backtstabbing snow niggers.

google.com/search?q=khomeini sex with kids meme&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinufPX-v3YAhVBuFMKHaInDeEQ_AUICigB&biw=911&bih=392

He also supported bestiality.

>I am aware that Khomenei was a puppet
Then stop debating the insignificant points and derailing this important point. Most people are not aware of this.

I've read Encyclopedias on Deleuze's metaphysics.

Regardless, what relevance does any of it have here?

>look, a frenchman once said something nice about us!
it's pathetic how desperately you want validation from whites.

I want nothing but you bipolar pieces of shit FUCKING off, yet you snow niggers poke your sharp noses everywhere and OSCILLATE between validation and arrogant condescension. Just fuck off, seriously.

Let me add one more thing:

I want you bastards to fuck off and ALSO DISCLOSE THE TRUTH. I am sick and tired of you snow niggers utilizing false narratives that suite your objectives. I want the fucking truth to become commonplace, so more people can be aware of what really transpired, which is awareness of Khomeini being a puppet too.

It has the word schizophrenia in the sub title

I bet that book by Deleuze and Guttari (who was a sick bastard) is just as, if not more, schizophrenic than the aspects of capitalism they criticize. Their obscurantist and pretentious language is a waste of time to decipher. It's overly convoluted not because of any necessity but because they were pretentious faggots.

Some degree of convoluted language is needed to discuss theoretical physics. None is needed when discussing philosophy. Honestly, Hegel started that whole trend, and his philosophy was also stupid too.

Consider how Hume was largely influential, even to this day, and brought up many important questions (e.g., Induction Problem). He used easy-to-understand language. These modern French faggots, however, simply use obscurantist language to give off the impression they have more to say when in fact it's quite simple. Read reputable encyclopedias of their views and don't waste time with their shitty writing.

Anything shitty about iran is because of sandniggers. Anything good about iran is because of persians.
Take off your meme flag, faggot.

>Take off your meme flag
Maybe when you learn to stop thinking in memes I'll consider it.