Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

Chapter 22-1

Ace prepares to unleash the enhanced smash.

Thanks OP.

Ace blush at maximum here.

And that's all.
Download: u.nya.is/sbtkdt.rar

>Kumami kicked her ass no sweat before
>Koyori kicks her ass now
>but A-chan is really confident now that she's wearing a wristband!

Why is this pathetic """Ace""" so fucking delusional?

>I'm not losing this
>you can do it
Ace is screwed

Can't wait to see Kumami getting butthurt over Ace not crying.

Thanks again OP

REMOVE DOG

Thanks.

I wish I could see Kumami's face as she watched Koyori playing sweaty unprotected ping pong with Ace right in front of her.

We'll get Koyori's face when she gets NTRed by the bear and she'll beat captain with her yandere mode

Thanks as always!

>flashback of secret training
Seems like it will soon be over for the bear. She worked hard, but all her natural talent and yandereness will not overcome friendship and pure love for the sport. Hope she learns a lesson out of it like death girl.

>natural talent
A-chan has more bing bong talent than Kumami, she beat her when they were kids. Kumami just works her ass off in addition to her talent, unlike A-chan.

Younger Agari had decent talent and already lots of hard work, which will easily overwhelm the great talent from someone who is literally good at everything but had no practice.

Pre Ace has the ichiban smile!

>pendulum.jpg

Kumami had just started ping pong while Ace was already trying to become ORE WA ACE. At equal training, she got rekt and the gap didn't shrink even after Kumami pretended to be weak for a while.

Bear is probably just as talented if not more, unless Ace was just slacking off all that time. This could be the case, she needed Koyori to come stealing her spot to start training seriously with Munemune.

So either Kumami is talented or Ace is lazy. Now I wonder how Ace vs Death-chan would have went.

Will we finally know what Koyori meant by that?

True. That's why it has to be destroyed.

Kumami did nothing wrong

>Kumami did nothing wrong
She half-assed things.
Yuri healing end seems likely at this point.

It's A-chan's fault for being so damn pathetic that even an extreme S had to take pity on her.

>want to dom your gf
>also want to protect her
>you can't have both

>agari beats kuma and everyone goes home
>the next arc is about captain revealing that her leg injury was just an excuse and now she must move away, and leaves the team
>captain asks that munemune continue to play singles without her, saying that she has so much potential still
>but the remaining team has no chance in nationals without a good doubles pair
>agari asks koyori to form a new doubles pair
>"there's no way I'd let you pair up with anyone besides me, A-chan"
>kumami appears wearing their school uniform, saying that after her defeat she decided to transfer schools to be with agari again

Is this the best possible course from here?

No. The bear should go back to her cuck shed

>Kumami spends half of the matches giving easy balls to the opponents so they can score and make Ace cry
>spends the other half winning so she can get off to Ace's smile

It's like eating carbonara and anmitsu at the same time

>A-chan winning
No, it isn't.

Why would you throw away the most developed character? She's like a third of the manga at this point. It's obvious the author likes her.

She's pretty easy to like.

>captain joins a different team and is the final boss in nationals

She doesn't suit the team. Captcha agrees with me.

Agari got complacent with herself. Just look at how satisfied she seemed just from having kouhais in the club admiring her skills. She needed Koyori to make her realize that being ichiban is more than just beating up some scrubs.

>separating captain and munemune before they can become ichiban together
You heartless monster.

Bearrier would be perfect for pairs with A-chan

She's so infatuated with A-chan you can't help but root for her. Go Bear!

>rooting for bear because she roots for ace
kumamifags are just acefags in denial afterall

98.65% of anons are ACEfags after all.

How did she discovered this training?

It's one of the most protected secrets of the wanko cult.

sticking her vag on random objects in public

literally

Reminder

bost the bing bong edit blease :DDD

thanks

No.

BING

BONG

Tried to stitch out all the credits that covered the right of the screen before. Turned out to be way harder than expected due to all the compression around the text.

>ending plays
hnngh..
>homura appears
What did they mean by this?

And then did this part as well, using a different method that worked a lot faster.

>What did they mean by this?
"season 2 never"

>"season 2 never"

It's weird that people call her Homura now that there's an actual Homura in the manga.

I look forward to all of Kumami's serious internal monologues this game be undermined by that XD in the background.

Can't unsee now. You and Hanabi ruined this manga.

Wow suddenly I like Hanabi so much more. Glad someone remembers that Ping Pong is tanoshii.

Post more of her please.

But Kumami has lots of fun playing bing bong

Hanabi doesn't give a fuck. Even with all this rape and NTR in front of her, she just wants to mage mage.

>Agari's new strategy is distracting Kumami with Hanabi's xD face so she can't fap to her crying face
Maybe this is how she can get some balls in. Teamwork at its finest. Sasuga Ace.

Everything about her design is so cute. It feels like the mangaka put the most love into Kumami.

She's !Koyori with more background, lots of monologues, a nice animal gimmick and even more expressive faces. And a bear hairpin. What's not to like?

Captain will have a hard time topping it. At least we already got half of her background through the bear.

That Koyori, always trying to find way to rub her vagoo onto something.

>No Captain pics yet

Ace threads were a mistake

This isn't an ace thread. We have seen that monday threads are slow.

Why was she watching SmugHomura in ep1?

Acefags don't like posting in chapter threads that show Ace being a failure. Expect more activity when they start another fanclub thread.

It's a captains duty to watch nationals every year, gotta see how the competition is.

Don't worry, kumami is invited to the ace fan club too.

Except those last chapters have been foreshadowing hard her comeback. Though I can see your point since Acefans are the majority, and their presence or not define most of the activity.

>invited
She founded it, nigga.

A-anytime now.
Next chapter should come out around the same time as the OST. Will listen to while watching A-chan let Koyori "Ace" Dog play the last match after she pulled a Kururi, with less tornados and more tears.

Well I only have this one saved but I don't really need more, this one is enough.

why hasn't there been an edit yet where her hand is in her pants?

Too much work to edit a gif, especially when it's a big change - lower arm + shirt + pants. It would be easier to just draw something from scratch.

TODAY
user DELIVERS

Aside from the width of her forearm, looks good.

Koyori confirmed for the only reason Ace can lose with dignity
Sasuga wanko

Kumami will go HAM and be entirely covered by that bear smoke at some point, Kururi-style.

Now just gotta put her shirt down and somehow animate her arm going back and forth. Good job user.

CALLING THE MODS

Where I read chapter 2 to 6?

You listen to the OST and imagine them

Translator senpais prioritized doing chapters that weren't covered in the anime.

I hope they do get translated though, I'd really like to read them all in order since I know I missed a couple chapters between the end of the anime and Hokutos big win. I'm not even sure why these two schools are playing against eachother right now.

>captain asks that munemune continue to play singles without her
>best possible course
NO

>I'm not even sure why these two schools are playing against eachother right now.
Those are nationals preliminaries.

So we won't see Kumami at nationals?
There's no way she's being dropped after this.

No idea what the rules are, maybe there's a loser's bracket Tsubame can climb for a rematch.

Bravo user.