England needs to pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3235404/britain-gibraltar-spain-war-brexit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha potato niggers btfo.

>England needs to pay.

Oh, they will.

>England foudns america
>millions of irish go over and make a fortune at the expense of the home counties
>this is somehow Englands fault

they made their bed.

saved lad

Maybe you shouldn't have been conquered

Should've grown some more potatoes kek

Everyone is learning English
Ireland is not special

Yeah the worlds really missing out not speaking gaylick.

idk m9, I think learning it by choice does make kind of a difference.

>we wuz elves

>caring about being colonized

N I G G E R - T I E R

.... ever wonder why you don't hear English complaining about being colonised by Rome ?
... because the English or not niggers. Be humble.

>ever wonder why you don't hear English complaining about being colonised by Rome ?

Or by Pakistan.

There is more Polish speakers than Irish speakers in Ireland. Sucks being them

They will pay. England will die soon. The funniest thing is that Irish people don't need to fight, rapefugees will do the job for them.

>because the English or not niggers
"Or" you positively retarded? Why don't you learn your own language before you try to exterminate someone else's?

>fail to grow potatoes
>import vegetables

Typical.

the Poles who go to clean toilets in any other country are subhumans. I'm ashamed of them and I don't consider them Polish.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Your history is pretty much sucking Roman dick, than sucking Saxon dick, than sucking ViKANG dick. This is what you build your nationality on and you're proud of it

>ZwZW6) 01/29/18(Mon)2
English people don't even exist. They're all romanians mixed with other shit who went to their disgusting islands.They don't have their own genotype, they're trash.

Your image doesn't clarify chosen learning vs unchosen

I'm not OP.
And if you don't count the people who "chose" to be protestant and speak English just so they could keep their families alive, you can safely assume no one actually wanted to learn English before the latter half of the 20th century

Protip: Most of it wasn't forced, but was the natural result of poor bogmen wanting to make their way up the social and economic ladder. It's the exact reason that i'm typing in English right now and not in Brythonic (or Welsh, essentially). If they wanted to save their language they could have started doing so. They've been independent for almost a century at this point.

I personally hope that the Irish, Welsh and Scotcucks get their native languages back. It would be good for national pride. At the same time, you can't blame anyone for it.

I'm gonna cry oh god stop this

English is the most retarded language. I'm disgusted I have to use it in order to write on international forums. I can express 100 other emotions in Polish that i will never be able to express in English.

>fails the war
>imports muslim hordes
typical

I agree, Poland was independent for 123 years. We managed to save our language even though Poles could have died by doing so. Irish people were just pussies by not doing it.

We can blame the english for enforcing that social and economic ladder.

England needs to pay because the Irish couldn't grow potatoes or fish the abundant waters that surround them.

We could and we did but the English only let us eat the spuds, even when the blight hit.

Just like the English should blame the Normans for that social and economic ladder, like they should blame the Danes for that social and economic ladder, like they should blame the Anglo-Saxons for enforcing that social and economic ladder, like the Britons should blame the Romans for enforcing that social and economic ladder, like the Celts, like the Beaker People and so on and so forth.

Get that chip off your shoulder, kid. Every major civilisation has always been surrounded by lesser ones that let their own culture be eradicated in their attempts to suck up to the local power.

>caring about being colonized
kek, Ireland declined because of the lack of government and everyone moving away to colonize other places. if it was actually run like a colony things might have been better. Everyone learned English because that was the language spoken in the colonies they wanted to move to.

>I can express 100 other emotions in Polish that i will never be able to express in English.
Then you're simply a thick cunt who can't speak enough English.

>implying you're the descendants of the people who were colonized

Ireland tabled the motion for German reunification. We deserve some help Hans

sin é an chaoi a mhac

Language is being broken down, best if we stick to English (not the best of terms for it)
Regional blurg is pointless now

Two can pay at that game, the British aren't stupid. You couldn't believe how much pain we can inflict on you if necessary.

They don't though. Most of them get promoted to better jobs because they are good workers. Plus Polish have kept midnight mass alive so I like them. And they are proud and despise Polish beggars more than Irish.

Well, you can start speaking muh Irish whenever you want to. Just go on Duolingo and learn it, fag.

GOD!

Based Germany

But the difference is, this ladder was enforced on us. No one "sucked up" to it, you had to. People in Ireland still used the old Irish law system amoungst the communities when ever they could up until the "famine" as it was superior. How ever, it was the stupid roman system that dominated because the Brit Government had the legal "official" power and last say.

Oh but it was to an extent, The British government banned the speaking or teaching of Irish in Irish schools.

Remember the fact that the Irish replacement isnt talked about anywhere in history.
You will find no (((school textbooks))) talking about the native Irish actively wiped out, genocided, replaced by the ETERNAL ANGLO

orly. do explain more ahmed, i'm curious to hear exactly what your caliphate will do to us

>that let their own culture be eradicated
the irony of us

why was jesus not born in ireland?

because they couldnt find 3 wise men or a virgin.

>You couldn't believe how much pain we can inflict on you if necessary.

Try containing your paki rapists first britcuck

>How ever, it was the stupid roman system that dominated because the Brit Government had the legal "official" power and last say.

>Roman system

What the fuck are you talking about? Britain uses Germanic common law, not Roman civil law. They use that top down shite on the continent, not here.

>the irony of us

Our culture is no longer superior. Nobody is willing to defend it, so it will succumb to more forceful ideologies and forces. That's the main symptom of Decline and Fall.

We have nukes, you don't even have an airforce and rely on us to keep the Russkis out.

desu Irish are to blame for the loss of their language. Poland was occupied by 2 foreign languages for over 100 of years too and they still speak Polish. Irish are just too easy going and don't care

>we have nukes
oh, so firing nuclear weapons at ireland is something that's even remotely in the realm of possibility? get fucked mate, everyone knows you're not gonna do shit

Can start at trade blockades and massive import tariffs while declaring unilateral free trade with the rest of the world, cutting tax and red tape no end, while watching the world's corporations simply leave your shitty little country.

North Ireland is rightfully Croatian, get out protestant niggers reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Plus simply not paying any exit bill and leaving you cucks on the hook.

this. am ready.

but what about the nukes you seemed so proud of? when are they gonna be launched?

Plus, remember, we are more than happy to this day to go to war with other European countries if they try to take the piss. Let this be a lesson on Ulster. thesun.co.uk/news/3235404/britain-gibraltar-spain-war-brexit/

These lads will have a word
The truth is England isn't as important to our economy anymore. We have take the hit as we have new markets and partners to export to.

Our beef is in high demand in the US due to foot and mouth regulations coming down and it can be marketed as "grass-fed" to the Americans (because its all raised from the paddock)

In the case of NI, we will pick security and our citizens over money. Thats what Brexiteers don't get. Germany will accept a recession over the possibility of the EU collapsing.

yeah, but i wanna hear more about the nukes that you were dick-waving about earlier. they were the first thing you mentioned, so that must be the most likely scenario. when do you think they're likely to launch? asking for a friend

88% of germans are mentally retarded

tara you nigger post tummy

Your Muslim population has grown by 400% in the past decade as well.

>Ireland tabled the motion for German reunification.

Our friendship is OVER.

These chaps will be more than happy to return the favour. Remember who won: Ulster is still part of Her Majesty's Dominion.

‘It would be difficult in the whole compass of history to find another instance in which various and such powerful agencies concurred to degrade the character and to blast the prosperity of a nation.’ W.E.H Lecky

STOP DEFLECTING AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE NUKES THAT YOU SEEM TO THINK ARE GONNA FLY

otherwise that was just more pathetic posturing from a country that's no longer relevant but still considers itself leader of some massive empire

If you try to resist our conventional military might in any significant manner, the threat is ever-present.

Ireland has friends in the EU. You're out. Get fucked mate. Its cold outside :) hope the Chinese will be warm for you

Start anything with the UK and we'll fucking nuke* you papist niggers

*if Israel lets us

They teach Irish in schools now, not their fault the Irish don't use it at this point.

Although I heard the way they teach Irish isn't really the best in drawing kids into using it for conversations, but I'm just a stupid burger who only knows what I've been told.

>Ireland has friends in the EU

That actually isn't true. We were your biggest friend in the EU, seeing as how a huge percentage of your trade goes to us.

i never said we'd start anything you ignorant burger-inhaling inbred retard, he's the one who thought it'd be a winning move to bring up muh nukes

Even blacks kept their ebonics. Irish confirmed worse than blacks

>14%
We trade more with Belgium. We still want to be friends but if you lived near the border you would understand how big of assholes you're being. You undermining a peace treaty that was lodged in the EU and that took 10 years of negotiations and killing

Jeez you're so mean Hans.

>calling anyone inbred
>live on cuck island for thousands of years
I'll fucking glass you faggot. You're the most inbred nation in the world (after israel) and you have a lower average iq despite us being 56%. Talking about not being able to read when your people don't even have a language anymore

UK must die so that Europe may live.

BASED Angela putting the squeeze on the eternal Angl*s

Says the german

Sad.

I am equally heartbroken.

Nah, we've got the rest of the Anglosphere. No wonder you lot were stupid enough to get colonised in the first place. The EU is the only set of countries in managed decline. //www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/29/donald-trump-promises-great-uk-trade-deal-brexit/

%

Nigger, it's only 14% that ends up staying here. Most of your trade goes to Europe via the UK and crosses our border. A hard Brexit would fuck you guys harder even than us, as some of your officials have already admitted privately.

If Irish is dying mainly due to a lack of national interest in learning it, how exactly could the Irish revive their language? I doubt there's enough entertainment in Gaeilge to justify hundreds of hours learning a zombie language

Lmao

So the final battle will be the eternal Anglo and his Amerimutt golem versus the European Volk. Only this time we will have the Slavs on our side.

*UN

Now kiss

Didn't your muslim mayor tell Trump recently that he is not welcome in Londonistan?
Face it, you are alone against the EU. Even Ireland will be able to dictate terms to you.

I have an idea, we should make the Bongs sign the exit treaty in a train wagon in Versaille. I'm sure some people would appreciate the historic gesture.

u gay

Gott strafe England!

Well that is basically what that Dugin fellow talks about.

>we should make the Bongs sign the exit treaty in a train wagon in Versaille

*fapfapfap*

Enlighten me please, why did they built the house that way? Only for the paintings or is there a reason why there are no windows?