Can millennials compete with these guys?

Can millennials compete with these guys?

"Gee bill. don't you just love sitting in our union job doing fuck all while millenials do our dirty work with half the pay and no benefits?"

millennials don't do shit but drink soylent and work in cubicle farms you dumb fucking leaf nigger

can't even spell millennials

The funniest thing about this entire Social Justice movement is that we are WAY more racist than our fathers are/were. Racism in America was on the way to the grave in the 90's and then the SJW's took charge and pissed everybody off.

Oh look it’s this thread again

Yeah we need more muh boomer hate session threads instead.

That looks comfy.

>It's over, old boi

No they can't. They want to work inside offices doing bitch work all day with their legs crossed like a woman, posting on reddit and saying things like "we should totally do lunch"

>"we should totally do lunch"
let's go to the Soy Shack. I'm buying.

More than any other reason, the retarded Boomer infestation this board is responsible for during the 2016 US Election is why Sup Forums is so hated by the rest of this website.

What is wrong with crossing your legs? Are you obese?

those guys are old, they can't compete with anything

only fags do it in america

>can millennials compete with old hicks a few years away from crashing social security?
afraid not

This

I've seen people say this more than a few times and I have no idea why. It's not something I would always do, but if I'm sat at an angle at my desk I'll cross them.

From what I gather, dressing well is also suspect in the USA. Why is this?

>fuck those lazy mexicans, am i rite, Billy Boy?
>*farts*
>*sharts*
>mhm, those fucking lazy mexicans, i tell ya, Billy Boy.

they are the last generation to live the american dream

It's body language, it means you are nervous or insecure

chequed

Does it actually?

It seems exceedingly common in various photos of American male icons I've found, even without adding "crossed legs" on the end of my searches. I'm fairly sure it's an obesity thing.

>confederate
hello zog

>From what I gather, dressing well is also suspect in the USA. Why is this?

If you're referring to the guys in OP's image, it's most likely because they're rural farmers, hunters, etc. Those aren't city boys and they dress utilitarian. They're not some faggot that spends an hour picking a matching outfit or some shit. It's cold outside so they picked a heavy long sleeve shirt to wear.

t. I live in the rural Midwest

Only cross them by resting an ankle on the opposite knee. Everything else is gay.

Not particularly the ones in the image, but just in general.

>They're not some faggot that spends an hour picking a matching outfit or some shit
This is what I mean. You have an aversion to looking good, or even presentable. Then you try to pass it off with how practical you all are, even when that isn't the case.

>it's most likely because they're rural farmers, hunters, etc
I doubt they are. They probably give that impression, but in practice they'll do the same boring job as "city boys" except for less money at a lower standard.

Looking like shit whilst simultaneously being worried about how you sit and if people think you're gay because of it is farcical.

Check out this gay icon

>This is what I mean. You have an aversion to looking good, or even presentable. Then you try to pass it off with how practical you all are, even when that isn't the case.

It just depends on your age, where you live, what job you have, etc. People--especially young people, dress very trendy in the city and business people dress sharp and professionally.

>I doubt they are.
They are. I know the look. I've worked around people like that my entire life and I'm surrounded by them on the factory floor. They're all rural laborers and hunters.

>millennials
>work