He got fucking robbed

He got fucking robbed.

He sold the fuck out. Big difference.

He did, then he sold out and therefore nobody cares about him anymore.

He’s not a good liar or actor. How the fuck did people fall for this?

Then make a new political party and split from the DNC because they are corrupt.

Yes but then he went to the person that robbed him and instantly endorsed her for president.

Him and his jew wife got caught for fraud at a college. Google for sauce faggot.
Also he made off like a bandit from campaign contributions

No, his votes were redistributed to give the woman her fair share, it was her turn you sexist pig!

Good, all Jews deserve to get robbed, faggot.

There is no cheating in politics. You play hard-ball or go home. He let Clinton win by refusing to go hardball on her. Nice guys finish last in politics.
Bernie is too weak to be president.

Publicly cheated and defrauded, denying millions of voters the validity of their democratic vote. But I don't see people rioting in the street or protesting or screaming at the sky or wearing pink hats or threatening to blow up the Clintons or talking about it at award shows to do anything about it.

He didn't get robbes. He got cucked.

And he willingly cucked his supporters by cucking for Hillary, the one two-faced candidate who was everything he claimed to be against.

Robbed of what? There's no such thing as private property.
Nice try, trumptard.

>robbed
No, the correct term you are looking for is "sold" as in he sold his dignity for neetbux donations and the good graces of the percieved next ruler of America. At this time how is it not blatantly obvious that he was a plant designed to hook supporters into voting for the least charismatic politician ever forced upon the general election? Fucks sake the guy spent the primary defending Hillary from all attacks and kvetching about literal Orange Hitler then he "stepps aside" and tellsmeveryone point blank to vote Hillary to fight Trump. Embarassing for anyone who donated to him but I shouldnt be surprised at the Dems treating their constituents like cattle that can vote, they just got caught this time.

As did most Republicans. Go google how many Republicans spoke against Trump who then did a 180 when he got the nomination.

I guess you could say he got Jewed. Orrrr.... he just Jewed his supporters. Either way. NEVER trust a Jew.

Lmao he cucked to hilary during the debates. Then he cucked to hilary after getting cheated

He only got robbed insofar as offering a burglar a blowjob robs you of your dignity

100x this
>"h-hey thats my stuff"
>"its okay, y-you can have it"

A communist at his finest

Better him than me.

So did she, so did we

GOOD. That way the left was forced to see the DNC corruption, I look at Bernie as a necessary sacrifice to begin redpilling people on the left, get them to question those who claim to speak for them.

When you want to take from one to give to others, then surely you can expect to have something taken from you

YOU got robbed, this old jew was laughing all the way to the bank with your parents money. Fucking idiots

You mean he was the one doing the robbing right?

>robbed
>not cucked
He's a lesser man.

o well

He needed that R8 money

There's always next time, user.