Real redpill time

Israel jews are ok. all other jews should be gassed. also muslims should be gassed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The citizens aren't the problem. Your country is the problem. It's illegitimate.

Im american and non jewish so im not sure what you mean

Wrong. Fuck the Israeli Jews.
They are some of the most stupid, rude, disgusting people I had ever seen.
Israeli Jews are Nigger-tier people.

Have you considered WHY the US is so prone to bend over backwards for Israel?

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Planned Parenthood?

Human trafficking?

Drugs, weapons, uranium trafficking.

Israel is the hub of the NWO

>rude
lol who cares? trump is rude, and we love him

Saged.

lol holy shit someone just got triggered

Jews/ illegal immigrants all of it are just excuses used by people who want someone to blame for their failures.

Jews are never okay
Dont forget to sage guys

You asked me why. I told you why.

Did you ignore the rest of the shit i say?
ISRAEL IS A FAGGOT-LOVING NIGGER TIER SHITHOLE.

have you considered that you're actually a retard for buying into israel hate? the only jews outside of israel are the the ones jewing the system

I didnt ask you shit lol you said "your country"

they literally hire citizens to report niggers, and built a wall. your argument is invalid

Israel shouldn't exist, the only reason "the Jews" were able to take over part of Palestine was with the help from post-WW2 Germany and the allies over the Holohoax.

How is it invalid?
>Israel is a faggot-loving third world country
>B-BUT THEY BUILT A WALL!
Perhaps yours is.

t. muslim extremist

lol palestine spotted. go bomb your own country shitskin

Remember when Zimbabwe started kicking white people out?
Does that make them 'Based' and 'a 1st world country' for kicking out foreigners?

>Im american and non jewish

You're a jew.

LOL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUSLIMS. YOU'RE LITERALLY WORSE THAN SHILLS

REEEEEE THEY BUILT A WALL AND WE CANT BOMB THEM NOW BETTER SHILL ON Sup Forums

whatcha doin there rabbi

What do you mean ''all other jews''?

The only Jews you need to kill are The Rothschild dynasty, and all his puppets. Do you really think some NYC cabbie is part of a globalist conspiracy?

If I'm an Arab you're White

..and I say this as a fellow white male

I'm glad you replied that way it only qualified what the other user said

palestines bomb and cut peoples heads off. literally subhuman

t.