Draw you waifu thread

Draw you waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KojW33fYFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I draw the face, then i got bored

*drew

Never have I seen so much pain and agony.

Pretty neat Asuka OP. Keep trying tho.

Looks good, user.

I feel like I'm slowly getting better at drawing.

mspaint

Fucking newfag

Unfinished art of my wife, quit because perspective is clearly my enemy

>>>/google/

Very cute work, everyone!

did something different this time, mostly because im tired and didnt feel like using paint

Comfy grayscale

This is something I did on pixelcanvas. I guess it still counts as drawing my waifu, even if I followed a model.

I made this one a long time ago, but it counts.

It went cute, silly.

Is that really yours? P good user

I finished steins;gate 3 days ago. So fucking good.

That was my plan b, plan a went on for a couple hours but couldn't get past the face. I guess today's just not my day.

Yes it is. Thank you very much user!

I'm calling this done, I need to sleep

This was supposed to be a warmup or sorts, but I ended up taking a little longer.

Found this song by chance yesterday and thought he'd sing it if he ever tried busking (which he should) youtube.com/watch?v=6KojW33fYFI (the lyrics are adorably cheesy when translated, too)

just have an old drawing, i'm too lazy and burnt out

Ganbare user

naka naka desu ne

Hope you don't mind that I drew my daughteru instead.

Why are you posting the low-res one?

I would do this on my iPad Pro and it would look extremely terrible but identifiable, yet I no longer have an apple pencil so I will now attempt this on an old dell laptop on MS paint using a touchpad. Back in minute folks.

Cute waifu.

I was unable to finish. I'll post her drawing tomorrow if the thread is still alive.

kind of glad the anime bombed, i get to keep her to myself.

How do you feel about her regular form? Is she also your waifu?

schoolgirl form? no thanks

Aren't they supposed to be the same person?

I like your use of lighting. It looks like the light from the early morning sun.

Extremely rough late night sketch of Kuroneko

honestly, in my head canon, id like to pretend that the animu never existed.

Fair enough.

Lol.

If this thread is still up I'll post tomorrow.

NANI SORE

>never draws on computer

does this count

I'm too tired to finish. I'll finish in the morning

Probably

Too much talent in this thread. Now I feel like a bum.

why do you do this
only a few are technically impressive and the other anons know that. the worst thing you can give an artist who's not very good is praise

I drew the Bakura image. From my view they have talent.

watashi wa not gonna get good

I think praising what they are actually doing right isn't inherently wrong, but blind praise is.

>praising what they are actually doing right
thats a necessary part of constructive crit. the (you) spam is jerking them off indiscriminately.

stare as long as you can

You're an idiot.

I don't understand this concept of praise somehow stunting an artist. As if everyone of them is such a weak-willed pussy that any comment will send them into a slump or make them stop progressing. Fuck off with this bullshit, I remember seeing it in drawfag threads in /vp/. If I can barely draw a coherent stick figure, then some other randos on the internet make some pretty drawings that I find to be pleasing to my eye, I should be able to give a compliment to let them know they are that better than somebody. And if that compliment destroys their artistic ability, then it's their own damn fault. Fuck outta here with your voodoo nonsense.

yeah, youre pretty much spot-on. my friends gave me blind praise for years, even after i had just started out. i knew i didnt deserve any of it, but it only made me more inclined to draw/try to get better at it so i could feel like i actually did deserve it