Dragon Ball Super

Can we all agree the Goku-Freeza interaction is already the best part of this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
youtube.com/watch?v=gHs28RK__mU
youtube.com/watch?v=lU8m-ff62OI
youtube.com/watch?v=5J8SrIOta84
youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-12/lascivious-master-roshi-suspected-target-in-latest-bpo-published-complaint/.117351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Whis

Will Kale be in Dragon Ball fighterZ?

Maybe, but F has to play in the tournament yet
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Maybe as advertisement for the ToP arc

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

how does Caulifla and Kale like their donuts?

Original
youtube.com/watch?v=gHs28RK__mU

Dbz BGM
youtube.com/watch?v=lU8m-ff62OI

Different Dbz BGM+Dbz Colors
youtube.com/watch?v=5J8SrIOta84

Which one do you guys prefer?

I'll never understand this

pussy-flavored

why frieza grabbing penis of goku??

>Then what shall slip next
The sexual tension was real.

No, you fucking retard.

Will frieza become a victim of friendship no jutsu? How are they going to redeem him when he genocided multiple planets as well straight up murdered vegeta and krillin

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc

Clearly hit has a special ingredient for you

Thanks doc

Yes. I honestly got back into watching Super because I heard Frieza was coming back.

he won't be redeemed but he'll become the next GoD of U7 so his ruthlessness can be put to good use

So Sup Forums

If Dende could heal people, and Krillin got healed from getting a horn through his chest

why didn't Krillin tell Dende to go heal Goku next? Frieza wasn't aware of Dende's healing powers until Piccolo got healed, there was time, time enough for Gohan, Piccolo, and even Vegeta to get healed.

here is a theory:
Goku, knowing perfectly well that it wont just be a regular tournament asked for it being made knowing perfectly well all losing universes will get destroyed just so he has an excuse to revive freeza afterwards to then be able to fight and kill him again.

REMINDER

weren't they pretty far? dende is slow as fuck

>revive freeza afterwards to then be able to fight and kill him again.
That sounds good until
>and kill him again
Really, why is Goku so mean?

who's gonna buy it? looks pretty good

How does it feel with learning that the ToP wont have any blood?

>hen he genocided multiple planets as well straight up murdered vegeta and krillin
Vegeta's killed hundreds (maybe even) thousands of people on other planets, killed almost all of Goku's friends, and tried to kill Goku and his son multiple times.

>he won't be redeemed
Did you not watch the 2 last episodes? He's already acting much kinder, and Goku and Freeza were about to fuck on Baba's floor before the assassins showed up. He's going to become Goku's friend just like Yamcha, Tien, Vegeta, etc....
>he'll become the next GoD of U7
I could actually see this happening though desu. But what would happen to Beerus? Do GoDs just go back to being ningen after they retire

i just want another raging blast 2, just with new characters, stages and attacks. then i could die as a happy neet

>screencapping your own post

Nope, Frieza's ship was basically jumping distance away. And again, they had time to heal three people after Krillin.

Doesn't really bother me, since there's no killing characters probably won't be getting any serious injuries. I'm more worried about the animation and fight choreography.

well technically Nappa killed all of gokus friends, worst we ever saw vegeta do was slaughter that village of namekians. Frieza was basically space hitler, seems ludicrous he could ever be redeemed

>killed almost all of Goku's friends
That was all Nappa.

Well, he called the shots and just stood there and watched. If Nappa didn't do it, he would've

The second Goku's leverage over Freeza disappears, he WILL try to kill Goku again. Vegeta eventually came to terms with Goku being stronger and became his best friend/rival. Freeza will never, ever do that. He hates Goku with a passion and won't rest until he proves once and for all some stupid monkey isnt his better

One of the whole points in the fight with Freeza on Namek was that Freeza was completely irredeemable, this is especially shown at the end when Goku gives Freeza just a bit of his energy, knowing full well that he shouldn't, but still giving Freeza that extra chance to walk away, and Freeza just wasted it trying to kill Goku anyway

What about them?

Will Ayyy Lmao be a satisfying opponent for Kakarrott?

>Frieza defects to Universe 4
>Yamcha is the final member of U7 team instead of Buu or Frieza
>Kale was actually jealous of Caulifla and took her anger out on Cabba because she likes him

Holy fuck, based Toei BTFOing so many people at once.

>consistent characterization in Dragon Ball
Toriyama has forgotten nearly everything he meant by every narrative decision in DB history and has said he only writes stories to entertain young boys and doesn't care as much about it being consistent. Frieza will become Goku's friend, because that's what people want

Hello Geekdom, nice to see you again.

How does it feel being so wrong all the time?

yes

hey cuck, at this point any disagreement of my view is simply denial

anyone important in the DBZ community is saying this is 90% going to happen

stay mad

>Retards actually think Freeza will become a good guy
Great, I guess these guys are the new "Black is Goten" faggots.

job to frieza

Sasuga, Geekdom. How much are you willing to bet on that?

>anyone important in the DBZ community is saying this is 90% going to happen
lol wut

SHUT UP GOTEN!

>Kale is U11, guys!
>Frieza won't come back!

Those attacks are fantastic
>Freeza can be hurt by death saucer
>YOU FOOL

Who is hyped for the next chapter that will be released this weekend?

MSSJB Goku looks LIT.

>MSSJB Goku looks LIT.
I agree, but I doubt things will go well for him next chapter.

Caulifla or Cabba could job to Frieza but not Kale.

Who do you think will be the final 10?

For me would be:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Jiren
Unknown fighter(Smug Pup)
Kale
Freeza
Frost
Brianne
Cabba

Caulifla gets btfo early, and Hit,Toppo,17 job midway throughout the whole battle royal.

FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZA

>Goku gives Freeza mercy THREE FUCKING TIMES ("It's over...", YOU FOOL!! and RoF)
>Freeza all but spits in his face everytime
>explicitly states his reason for being now is killing Goku and everything he loves
>GET READY FOR REDEMPTION ARC GUYS!!!!

Uh-huh....

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-12/lascivious-master-roshi-suspected-target-in-latest-bpo-published-complaint/.117351

Looks like being a pervert and sexually harassing someone isn't as acceptable in a kids show in 2017 as it was in the 1980s.

Freezer is clearly becoming nakama now faggot

>Freezer

Who's Shu?

I can't wait

The ninja dog that works for Pilaf.

Freeza*

>Sup Forums is fucking dead because of E3
feels bad man

Marisa is worse Touhou!

>Kick-ass opening
>Gohan getting his groove back
>Android 17 returns
>18 participates too
>Super Saiyan Lesbians
>Freeza teaming up with the good guys
Holy shit how much more based can the Tournament of Power get?

>hating that half the shitposters are gone
Ok.

If he joins another universe it'll be the shittiest arch in dragon ball history. Seriously the only reason he keeps getting brought back is because Toriyama has a boner for him and can't let him go. He adds absolutely nothing to the story. Nothing progresses. We know he'll eventually get killed and he won't end up hurting anyone.

When Niggerishi from U3 gets a drill implant and Sup Forums dies in hellfire from the GL shitposting

It looks like a bunch of professional victims complaining about everything they can until something sticks, as per usual. The world has become so connected that everyone can have a say on anything and there'll be people listening. Things aren't what they used to be.

I actually agree!

I hope that they have some interactions between Freeza and Frost.

I want to see Freeza getting a chuckle out of his "Good" Counterpart.

Aw, c'mon, user. They were shitposters, but they were OUR shitposters. Family, bro.

Even smugpup?

Did Freeza use HGH to get Golden Form?

DBZ has won E3

>Freeza has his Golden Form
What other movie/Super stuff might be in this game y'think?

He's a pretty cool guy, actually. Even though he messes up the translations every now and then.
I've missed that part. Damn.

Most of Super will be in the game by 2018. I want Toppo, Jiren, and Caulifla.

I want to see Lord Frieza punching all sorts of loli tummies. Please make it happen!!

>I want Toppo, Jiren, and Caulifla.
Too bad.

It will be alive once the manga spoilers are out.

It goes without saying it is HYPE AS FUCK.
I can't wait to be on the verge of tears again seeing Goku push his limits.
Trunks slicing them Katchin blocks up like Tofu will be glorious as well.

TOEI better delivers in the tournament, otherwise I am gonna travel to Nippon personally and exterminate them.

>Frieza is back
>again
Might be fun, but I really don't want him to become part of the crew in a permanent way (not that I expect him to). His revival was stupid enough last time. I'd rather old members of the supporting characters get focus than old villains that were better off as villains and better off left alone. Frieza was a great villain on Namek. That was enough.

I just want a DB game by CC2

If Black is worn-out after the fusion runs out, then Trunks could kill him.

Let Shin give his Ki to Trunks so he could go and kill Black.

What's Frieza's expression trying to convey ?

Best boy expression

Now that the controls are revealed, I'm hyped.

I actually would rather enjoy this kind of interaction for a prolonged period of time as opposed to him being tamed like the rest.

It's ridiculous how Piccolo, Vegeta and even Beerus all learned to live peacefully with Goku.
I am hopping Freeza won't.

Freeza will end up hakai'd
either by Beerus or someone else

their interactions are weird as fuck so basically not much different from the rest of the show

are you that kind of guy who would say things like "diana is going to turn evil and steal chariot rod away from akko"?

So, like the rest of Super? oh dear, the horror

I like mistarefusion too

I have a feeling that by the end of the tournament Universe 7 will be the winner and frieza will be brought back to life only to be erased by beerus for being a treath to the ningen level of his domain

But you realise that in that scenario Freeza would have saved Beerus ass and would therefore deserve a major dick sucking from him, right?

Have you told them happy birthday?

I'm ashamed how long it to me to find the ship