youtu.be/-QCLA2wKJ8A
>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-panel-poised-to-vote-on-surveillance-memo-release-as-fbi-boss-pays-visit-to-hill.html
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html
thefederalist.com/2018/01/29/new-book-mccabe-initiated-white-house-meeting-that-led-to-leak/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html
dailycaller.com/2018/01/28/trey-gowdy-gives-clues-to-whats-in-fisa-abuse-memo-video/
littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47900_FBI_Deputy_Director_Andrew_McCabe_Forced_Out/comments/#ctop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

WHERE'S THE MEMO

MUMMY MUMMY I NEED MEMO MUMMY

JEWS WILL SUFFER

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

Apparently there is a congressional rule that they must wait 5 business days before declassifying after given the OK, according to Herridge on fox.

So maybe we wont even get the memo until friday or next week... but this may be for the better since tomorrow is Trumps speech and better to let that get news seperately..

MCCABE FIRED, MEMO VOTE SOON, WHO ELSE IS GETTING FUCKING /HYPED/

>No Joe tweet about the FBI firing

I'm scared, he will keep the good stuff for tomorrow and advance the impeachment by one notch

> OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
> DRUUUUMPF!

Release the memo vote at 5pm EST

He зacиживaйcя дoпoзднa, лaднo?

Remember when before Trump won people were saying the Republican party may end once Trump lost to Hillary?
Good times, good times

Also latest umemaro 3D hentai is out.

>mommy posting
now we're talking

MY COCK IS HARD

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions — at the public urging of President Donald Trump — has been pressuring FBI Director Christopher Wray to fire Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, but Wray threatened to resign if McCabe was removed, according to three sources with direct knowledge.

So (((they))) clearly tried to set up a narrative for why McCabe was fired before today - that Trump ordered/pressured it, but now Wray or OIG did it without part from Trump so Trump is clear I guess.

Quick recap:

1. WRAY GOES TO READ THE MEMO
2. HOUSE PANEL VOTING TO RELEASE THE MEMO
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-panel-poised-to-vote-on-surveillance-memo-release-as-fbi-boss-pays-visit-to-hill.html
3. HOURS AFTER WRAY HAD READ THE MEMO MCCABE DEPUTY DIR GOES TERMINAL LEAVE
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

Reminder that they discussed the famous insurance policy in McCabe's office.

P.S. thefederalist.com/2018/01/29/new-book-mccabe-initiated-white-house-meeting-that-led-to-leak/

source?

>shadbase

What if Trump reads the biggest parts of the memo during the state of the union and it was just as devastating to the dems, obama admin and the deep state as you've ever dreamed? How would you react?

Trump is cucking hard on DACA while the House is shifting further to the right. We're fucked if we lose the House this November. Trump needs to destroy DACA and deport them all, only way we can get the based completely excited to destroy the Dems in the midterms. He cucks out and extends DACA or grants citizenship, it's fucking over. Trump may as well step down and deport himself.

Wtf I love lower taxes now.

But I want Trump to read the memo at the SOTU.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY

A bit. I think it'll be even more fun if it was nothing and McCabe left because he's a little bitch

I'm thinking we will be disappointed tomorrow morning when we have no memo to read. Some cunt will bury it some how if its really this damaging.

mf right now

Whats the portuguese word for jew? In spanish its judio, which funnily seems related to the word “joder” (to fuck with, screw over)

>Remember when before Trump won people were saying the Republican party may end once Trump lost to Hillary?
the party of projection was projecting, not surprising

>Trump is pretending to cuck hard on DACA while the House is shifting further to the right.
This is literally all part of the plan.

Very good and exceptionally fine. What about you?

Pure coincidence.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MEMO JUST FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME NOW

FUCK

reminder that Bannon said that the GOP establishment would toss Trump to the wolves once they got their tax cuts
the opposite seems to have happened; Trump got a tax bill through and now everyone is rallying around Trump while nevertrumpers are either silent or AWOL like McCain
granted it could be because of the donors demanding that the GOP politicians stop rocking the boat and protect the new status quo, but this was really unexpected

Everything is burning to the ground and I am ready to PARTY ALL NIGHT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Filling out background check for new entry level job. Only put down my current residence. Realize after I submit it that they wanted all my previous residences listed as well. I-It's just a small error right? Shouldn't be much of an issue......right?

I will believe it when I see it

>Apparently there is a congressional rule that they must wait 5 business days before declassifying after given the OK, according to Herridge on fox.

The Prez has 5 days to give it a thumbs down. If he gives a thumbs up today, out it goes. Sarah said the WH hasn't seen it, and will want to review it before decision.

>The present view of many liberals seems to be that restrictionists can eventually be steamrolled — that the same ethnic transformations that have made white anxiety acute will eventually bury white-identity politics with sheer multiethnic numbers.

this guy literally made a song that says "murder Jesus" when played backwards. And its not one of those stairway to heaven bullshit things where you can barely tell whats its saying. When the section is played forward its just noises and backwards its clearly words, meaning he intentionally recorded it to be played that way.

>Jay-Z
>Net worth: $850 million

good to hear and i'm doing just fine.
see

We have not yet begun to drill.

>DRUMPF obstructed justice by firing comey even though the investigation continued
>he also obstructed justice by requesting to fire mueller even though he didnt
>mueller is investigating collusion with russia, so he will find the obstruction of justice into looking into collusion with russia!!!

what in the fuck is even going on anymore

Are they finally going to build a new oil refinery, our capacity has been the same since 1972 jesus christ.

Lies are worse than errors and omissions

>entry level job

they'll care more about job history than previous residences

>knowing Mexican
You have to go back.

Bannon's a fucking retard. They need a strong unified party to do well in mid-terms in order to protect the tax cuts they just passed.

>Bannon
I bet he smells as bad as he looks

Remember: Whenever someone says ((Its not about the money)) it's ALWAYS About the money.

>How would you react?

Something actually happened. I'm still amazed.

Cдaйтe мaльчишкy

Why do you want 90% of trump's family to suffer?

>House cucks out
or
>House doesn't cuck, nothing but [redacted]
Take the black pill, you know it to be true

I'll try my best

Where does one go to learn this

>Mexican
This insult hurts, please, stahp.

I would keep a gun close by and put my bugout bag in the car.

t. Seattle area

It's one of the best reasons to always have /ptg/ open

It's a big fucking risk. If Republicans don't vote for midterms, like these past few elections, because they think Trump will cave to Dems, the House can easily be lost and Trump will essentially be a lame duck president.

>Red states flipping for Clinton

>shadman
Also, what is this doll meme?
I've seen a few drawings posted but I don't know the origins

This

>it's real
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html

Trump has a weird way of just upsurging, often delayed. Been like that since the primaries.

How many burgers and fries until the memo hits?

What song is that?

New hyper real sex doll

Wray is going to have to shut down the investigation somehow to protect the entire FBI from going up in flames
when that happens progressives are going to try and say that Trump is forcing Wray and obstructing justice, rather than Wray doing it as a last resort

The economy is what matters the most.

>TFW hot covfefe drops in your pants

go jump in de caroni river, nigger

>Jay-Z
>money not important

How are you this dumb? The entire point of the charade is to make Republicans disavow cuckservatism and embrace the Trump agenda. The Trump agenda is the only way they can win.

vote in 2 hours

Earlier today on reddit
>McCabe was fired because he is a witness to obstruction
>McCabe quit so he could testify in court about obstruction

I absolutely love that all this DOJ and FBI corruption is being exposed and the only thing Dems can say is that it's just a distraction from the Russian collusion investigation. The investigation is what is revealing the very corruption behind the construction of the fake Russian collusion investigation, but it's somehow a distraction from itself. The fact that every time they are caught being corrupt, the Dems cry distraction is just so laughable.

>taking any advice from the man that lost Alabama
Bannon being disgraced couldn't have come soon enough. It's the only consolation from that shitshow

Cool breeze on my asshole. Jealous?

AROO

KILL THEM ALL, DONALD

>lives in a west coast city
>keeping things in your car, ever

>hyper real
i only want pic related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET FUCKED LEFTSHITS

In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Gowdy posed several questions to host Wallace & viewers that hinted at the allegations in the memo:

>If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings,
>whether or not it was vetted before it was used,
>whether or not it’s ever been vetted,
>if you are interested in who paid for the dossier,
>if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee,
>Do you want to know that the Democratic National Committee paid for material that was never vetted, that was included in a court proceeding?
>Do you want to know whether or not the primary source in these court proceedings had a bias against one candidate?
>Do you want to know whether or not he said he’d do anything to keep that candidate from becoming president?
then, yes, you will want the memo to come out.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/28/trey-gowdy-gives-clues-to-whats-in-fisa-abuse-memo-video/

>How many burgers and fries until the memo hits?

My guess is we won't see it until late tonight, more likely tomorrow.

Or Trump may wait until Wednesday, to not suck all the oxygen out of the State of the Union Address.

tfw. you spill your spagetti.

Are things happening?

Looking good for Nov 18.

>The economy is what matters the most.

We really need to start a chart of some kind. I want to be able to track the total amount of $$$ invested as a result, I mean $350b from Apple, $50 from this, etc....We have got to be nearing a trillion, all with in the first six months. This will be Trumps Rockmanonav master piece

What's wrong with you Charles Johnson ?

littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47900_FBI_Deputy_Director_Andrew_McCabe_Forced_Out/comments/#ctop

Bannon also got tossed under the bus right afterwards, effectively killing his "Trumpism without Trump" movement. Taxes plus taking Bannon out of the picture was one of the best things to possibly happen to the GOP.