Nowadays jews started offensive against Poland for our "participation" in holocaust...

Nowadays jews started offensive against Poland for our "participation" in holocaust. They try to shift the blame on us since they milked Germany almost dry.
One of the accusations is that we were snitching on jews to the Germans, which was true but marginal and it worked in both ways.
The perfect example is Władysław Bartoszewski who was polish jew.
He was cought in a massive round-up in Warsaw and transported to Auschwitz-Birkenau (most prisoners there were polish e.g. resistance fighters, people helping jews etc.)
Now comes the interesting part, because he was excused from the death camp with official reason being "BAD HEALTH CONDITION"!!
Everyone who survived death camp knew exactly, that the only way to get out of Auschwitz was death or collaboration with nazis.
After he was freed, 21 high-ranked Polish Underground Army officers magically disappeared.
He received many honours afterwards and was presented as a hero and holocaust survivor.
This series of comics is called "Adventures of The Professor in Auschwitz" and is the masterpiece of Sup Forumsish humour and i just wanted to give you a little bit of context.

tl,dr: Polish jew snitching on Poles during WWII was excused from Auschwitz for "bad health condition" and these are his adventures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=t-91p9wvdDw
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was interviewed by many (((TV stations))) in Poland where he famously said that "he was more afraid of the Poles than the Nazis"
i wonder why...

His sister who was officialy collaborating with the Nazis and even married an SS-man is believed to have helped him from dodging the oven.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyjpzbRKkw

man jews really do subvert christians

Did you make these yourself, I've never seen these

Polish people are the most recipients of the "Righteous Among the Nations" award for saving the jews. Yet there is not a single case of jews helping Poles during WWII. They were actually fighting against us.

I just translated them from polish. They were around on our internets for quite some time.

pamiętam jak to powstawało, stare dobre czasy. żyją jeszcze polskie czany? dawno tam nie zaglądałem

PRO TIP: When you get into the death camp just say you don't feel well. You will be excused.

In 1959 communist stalinist court grants Bartoszewski compensations for "moral losses". I don't need to say that it was virtually impossible to get any money from them.

ja tak samo :P

My favorite. Jak ja nienawidze zydowskich kanalii. A bydloszewski powinien odpowiedziec za zdrade w Terezinie. Chuj jebany, mam nadzieje, ze cwel smazy sie w piekle

Top tier memes. Have these caused public butthurt like the Jan Pedal II ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-91p9wvdDw

Thanks for translating these memes op

You bet. This so called 'professor' was a traitor, jewish ass licker and a bard of liberalism. Such a scum, I despise him very much.

Yes, they persecuted the "anonymous" who created these comics. Don't know the full story of what happened to him but i doubt it ened on "don't do that again bad goy"

How did they even find the guy? I assume this was made by some polish user on Karachan or other such place.

Pretty obvious what killed the German national spirit and why its nice to target Poland.

this one is my favorite

I wish i knew more. Just like our grandfathers would wish to know NOT to help the jews.

On one hand all these accusations damage our view on international area, but on the other it has been the BIGGEST redpill on jews in Poland.

normies were posting this meme on fb fanpage

Bartoszewski wanted to be called professor even though he never had the professor title. He only finished secondary school.

these are very nice and i really liked them:) thank you poles:)

gold

The gruesomeness of the death camps knows no boundaries

Kek this one is great. Now this is a meme I can get behind

Only 3 left. Bartoszewski fortunately died in 2015, but unfortunately it was heart attack. He NEVER was faced with any consequences for what he did. For some people the implication that he might have done what he done, was like denying holocaust. He ended up as a hero.

Can Czechs and Slovaks half-understand Polish like Germans can half-understand Dutch?

Propably even more than half-understand. Czech is like funny-Polish language.

It should be a German instead of a Jew.

Lithuanian here

Recently in our media there is this goyim bitch, supposedly a 'writer' and 'researcher' (who also was or is still married to Efraim Zuroff, director of Wiesental-nazi hunters centre in Israel)

So long story short this bitch (Vanagaite) has been releasing books and giving interview on TV and to the papers saying how our resistance fighters against soviets were nazis and jew killers, before that she was going on about special mobile units who killed jews. And how EVERY LITHUANIAN should be ashamed and is responsible for all that. Needless to say most people disagreed and told her to fuck off(even the political liberal democrats), the publisher even stopped selling her books, but there were many apologist cucks who think she is right. Our shitty liberal (((media))) doesnt help either because literally no opposing articles have ever been published.

I will tell you why she is spewing this kind of bullshit right now. Look what jews are pushing in the US senate.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

Oh my fucking god

This is gold, thanks anonszewski

Well, tough luck. Now either you guys gotta do a 180 or have the Jewish turn on you and demand reperations.

The same kind of shit they were trying since the 90's with us. This time the ovens will run for real.

Just imagine what Europeans could have achieved if we had taken off just a few years from killing one another and instead work together for once. Sadly it shall never be.

I blame Serbians

Nobody is without sins, but we should be united against whites man common enemy. What a shame we had such a retarded gov in '39 thank God antisemitism in Poland is still strong.

żydowstwo zasrane zobaczyło że polakom się lepiej zaczęło powodzić to odrazu cupli na nas. A mógł ich wygazować wszystkich i był by spokój. Pierdolone pasoŻydy

to uczucie, gdy przestałem lurkować polskie heny 2 lata temu, bo zacząłem wygrywać w życie będą na usługach żydów. czuje dobrze goj.

Gold ones Poland.

First time im proud of you.

Will stop the Poolander shitposts from this day.

10/10

Kinda makes me want to come back on polish chans, but then I remember how utterly deppressing they became.

Something similar has been going for years in LT, I dont know how much but we have probably given them millions of euros/usd in compensation

we lost probably 300 hundreds years of technological advancement, not to mention the negative short/long term effects of marxist ideology that will probably be felt for the next 500 years

Why?

Albanian Alert. Your country will be taken over by the glorious Italian Empire soon.

>he was excused from the death camp with official reason being "BAD HEALTH CONDITION"!!

So you're telling me that the Germans EXCUSED him from death because he was in bad health? Wouldn't they just kill him then and there instead of wasting medicine and resources on keeping him alive?
Why do people believe the holohoax happened again?

Goddammit, I cannot express in words how much I hate those fuckers. We really should get our shit together for once. There's no fucking way in hell they could stand against us if even 1% of the male population took up arms.

For now, personally, I train. Weightlifting, BJJ, running. I need to get into target shooting somehow.

sa jakies jeszcze komiksy?

Start reading books and educating yourself in addition to physical training.
Because if we dont win the current ideological war with knowledge, valid arguments and common sense then actual armed uprising will never succeed or even happen

to wszystko co udało mi się znaleźć, jak ma ktos więcej to niech wrzuca, następnym razem będę spamował

If we manage to finally free ourselves from this plague our ancestors didn't die in vain

These are fucking hilarious lmao

Why would the Germans kill sick people? It just doesn't make any sense.

no wlasnie ja przestalem 4 lata temu, pracuje dla niemców, zaprzedałem duszę szatanowi

Serbia is the main problem of humanity. Without it we would be enjoying a world dominated by germans even the africans would have been germans

They are just stagnant. The largest one have always been somewhat insular and hostile to newfags, with various "security measures" (they usually required some basic adblock and jss skills to bypass), and set of pretty orthodox, stricktly enforced rules, for instance admitting to ever having sex is permabannable, admiting to being female is bannable, all that to keep as close as possible to the early days of chans, when they were a haven for antisocial basement dwellers. It then led to the paranoia, and constant witch hunt for normies infiltrating chan and "stealing" its culture, coupled with forcing being the complete loser as something every user must strive for. And thus they devolved into contant whining about their failed lifes, shitposting, and regurgitating same stale memes for years. Its worse than wizardchan and r9k combined now.

It wasn't a death camp in 1941, when it happened, the mass killings started two years later according to official story. Still it is unusual that he got out, he must have had some influential friends who bribed germans.

>They try to shift the blame on us since they milked Germany almost dry.

No, this is as response for Poland being so nationalist and rejecting kike poison like sodomy normalization, mass 3rd world immigration, white guilt and multiculti. The jews see it as defiance to their new world order and are playing their Holohoax guilt card to make YOU submissive. Funny how this "Polish death camps" controversy is new despite the Holohoax being almost 80 years ago.

Jews don't like subhumans. For example they don't accept nigger refugees in Israel.

>the only way to get out of Auschwitz was death or collaboration with nazis.
Or bad health, making you unable to work properly at an industrial concentration camp.

Good lord Poland, this is some funny shit. Thanks

Exactly. It was either death, collaboration with nazis or feeling a little bit under the weather. Too bad jews had such a good work ethic and so many of them decided to stay and work.

Remember, this is just a coincidence if you ask any liberals.

He looks like a Hotline Miami character