Never go full retard

so, this shit has gone full retard
injecting sjw culture of critique propaganda into everything is going to get you faggots killed, shame you cant see that ruining everything with progressive-ism justifies and will result in your collective death

Its aight, we got The Orville now.

Why does Op pay to watch stupid shit written by jews?

The Orville isn't bad.
What's bad is posting this slider shit in Sup Forums and not Sup Forums where it belongs

agreed, im starting to think seth only made orville because he knew where this white man hating shit was going and couldnt stand it. one of the og producers left with him too

The show is injecting anti Sup Forums politics into a beloved ip, how is that not political you raging homosexual

Star trek has always been sjw, it was made by the kikes to convince people that space travel is possible and that communism is good

nigger bitch side with emperor chink who just made her eat a version of her bff and she still sides with her against ebil white lorka because men are bad, even if theyre leading a rebellion to overthrow an evil dictator, when whites antifa we no likey, cuz white man bad boo hoo, stab in back and incinerate cuz muh feels

at this point i cannot argue with this

>BLACK ALERT
>BLACK ALERT
its not rayciss when we do it were liberal

i love it when they say black alert.

me too, how blind can they be?

should be
my bd

fuck i did it again, im drunk

heres your (you) i love it too

I'm a huge Star Trek fan but you have to accept its been a liberal propaganda tool since its inception. The only difference now is that the kikes are much more brazen with their bullshit and we're already several miles down the slippery slope. Original series and TNG are still enjoyable because 80% of it is still just scifi crap, but there are still episodes where Riker fucks a tranny.

Dont watch STD

>Its aight, we got The Orville now.

The Orville could've been great if Seth toned down his 90's era references.

"hey, remember Seinfeld?"

*Crew watches an episode of Seinfeld on the bridge*

still better than std

I've been watching up until episode 13

OF COURSE they make the only competent, non-faggot, white male; SECRETLY AN EVIL FASCIST.

God fucking damn

Top kek, it went full retard in the 60s you faggot.

They allowed niggers and women to serve on starships as EQUALS in the original series.

That is full-on dick slapping into your face homosexuality equivalent at the time, and now you finally whine about the sjw aspect because two homos kiss?

You are a glorious faggot shitstain if you seriously didn't realize that Star Trek has always been communism in space.

I like the show. It feels like TNG which I like. Seth is a weird one. He sometimes says SJW shit but hes not as bad as the others at times and his shows aren't left wing dumping grounds.

aaaaand hes ded
>i assumed the terran version of stamitz was straight so they offed him too

coming from that flag i again cannot argue with this

>They allowed niggers and women to serve on starships as EQUALS in the original series.
Literally in one episode of OST a evil woman notes that Starfleet does not let woman serve as captains.

but in std as long as youre women you tram up, even if the chink is a total fucking facist emperor...

Short of first officer and captain, women populated to some degree a broad spectrum of ranks.

That was the last episode and it was her singular claim as a nutcase. There were plenty of case where women held positions of responsibility and were expected to perform their duties.

Due to the tinted lenses of the time they could push full nigger equality but women was still too far fetched in comparison.

Judging by this, the new Star Wars films and multiple other films/shows maybe it's time to stop watching American TV shows and movies. The last thing 'merica has left to make the world view them favorably is rapidly fading.

The Orville is actually pretty damn good. More Star Trek than the current Jewscovery.

I realize im unintentionally giving this shit show attention, please bootleg, fuck the kikes

stream2watch.mx/star-trek-discovery-s1e13-whats-past-is-prologue/
mute during cbs intro and opening credits so ai doesnt flag