What about life in China made him jump?

What about life in China made him jump?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb_GvhLmR4
>Tragedy in China High school student suicides during class

Based, 1 less Ch*nese person

He had a better chance of surviving the jump as opposed to using a chinese elevator to get down

>camera in class
>overcrowded as fuck
Nuke chinks when?

>What about life in China made him jump?
Extreme social pressure in a sick country where success and class is everything. One mistake in your youth and jumping to your death would be a better alternative.

Set unrealistic standards in education, apply pressure in a cut-throat economic system and then wonder why they crack! Poor fucker!

>immense social pressure
>crammed classrooms for long periods of time
>constantly under surveillance 24/7
As well as other factors it's no wonder the suicide rate in China is so high.

Also
>2014
Why did you make this thread in the first place user?

boohoo. Meritocracy is to weed out the weak. It's more like chinks have emotional capacity of children

It's a common asian feature. They can't cope with failure nor are trained to understand it. The japanese practice suicide all the time.

fpbp

>Meritocracy is to weed out the weak
OK Mr. Macho

They believe that if they are failures they are a shame to their parents and families to the honorable way to end the embarrassment is suicide.

Americans have no concept of shame, that's why you end up with dyke feminists, faggots and trannies

This edgelord attitude doesn't make for a stronger people though. Instead of "weeding out the weak", you can raise the weak.

>Americans don’t kill themselves

Hurr Duhrr

China is a terrifying place, and always has been.

>be that guy
>have falling out with your cheat sheet dealer
>now your IQ will be measured as its true 90
>decide to an hero because you will now never be able to cheat ur way into ivy league school in western country

I guess you haven't seen a french class recently...

test was too hard

It's just like that Pearl Jam song

>France is Paris
Oust

at least he didn't shoot 30 innocent colleagues

no prospect of ever finding a woman with his grades and the chinese gender imbalance

That was quick

Kid had moves

That's pretty funny coming from a swede. Weeding out the weak is to make sure only the best people get the best jobs, which is why a lot of people in China tries to cheat their way through it. Giving their kids a false sense of confidence by being overprotective is why these chinks can't take failure when reality hits. Their parents simply shelter and make plans for them for everything in life and tell them to study. They do not have any other away to build their self-image. It's common in East Asian culture. You see similar shit happening in Japan and South Korea all the time.

>In some cases, the victor of the struggle would force his enemy to eat soup made from his son or father

wow fucking metal

damn, that one kid that sprung into action while everyone else panicked.

Am I the only one who expected someone to fall trough the roof?

underated

thicc

>a fucking leaf

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>I've run out of arguments so I'll resort to ad hominem attacks
I don't agree with the guy but come on user

The weak are hopeless and worthless. A waste of time, effort and resources.

>a fucking mutt

You cant die from that, amerifats cant even kill themselves properly.

Or escalator. That woman getting sucked in has caused me to tread carefully on and off escalators for the past few years since I saw it.

This.
/Thread/

Lmao

>What about life in China made him jump?

Hes breaking the conditioning

Legitimately a good point

I live in UT and our classes had 25-30 kids in them easily. Schools are just crowded now days.

Very interesting.

Nice rebuttal, you're a smart guy.

I'm gonna be honest, if a burger got up and jumped out the window like that, nobody would be screaming. There would be a few minutes of confusion, then some gasps and "oh fucks". How are Asians both the most reserved people and yet the most emotional?

>tragedy
It isn't a tragedy when an insect gets squished.

You kidding? Class would be cancelled for a week.

Kids would probably enjoy that, honestly.

Nah, every girl in the class would be sobbing for emotional bonus points and the entire school would shut down.

Fuck you and that garbage meme

For sure, afterwards. And councilors would be brought in and there would be school announcements and candle let vigils and all that shit. But in that moment? Its more likely WORLDSTAR would get shouted

Why the fuck are they all freaking out and running around? They're like ants.

I thought you guys said Chinks didn't have emotions... Now you say they're like ants for running around after someone has just committed suicide?

He suddenly realized and understood that existence is meaningless, life is pointless, and decay, death, and oblivion are the inevitable fates of all that lives. Instead of opting for the regular alternative (that is, ignore this truth and just seek out meaning in either hedonism or religion) he preferred to face it head-on, literally, by smashing his on the concrete floor 3 stories down.

I really am super curious about this reaction though. Because 99% of the time Chinese people are running over babies without even a second glance. Why is this a situation they show emotion for but not the other crazy fucked up shit they see and do? Why is this boy's jump more emotional for them then a child lying dead in the street or a dog being boiled alive?

They are deathly afraid of being anywhere near a crime scene. If a kid got run over, everyone would scatter before the police showed up.

Because it is somebody they personally know.

People who run over pedestrians in China are looked down upon. There are tons of webcams of Chinese people trying to help.

Is that a joke?

>raffed out roud

Are you Chinese by any chance?

>158443332
1 bilion to go

Why does that matter? Because I'm Chinese, I'm automatically disregarded? At least I don't use a meme flag..

I'm just here to discuss.

he dropped out of school

Not saying that, but nobody defends the Chinese on here so vehemently

Also forgot to remove memeflag my bad

This happened at my university in America as well.

Indiana University tried to crack down on chinese students cheating and they had a protest at the international building with 280 students saying it was racist.

China has the educational intensity reversed. Kids have to take a large exam in order to pass schooling and some stress out and kill themselves. This exam is harsher than collage. Collage there is a joke because the students don't try but still pass. Its really all just a business.

I mean honestly, it's the same as a German defending Germany, or an American defending America.

This is ancient. Are you people this new?

>10 schools
>9 allow cheating
>1 doesnt all of a sudden
>its a meritocracy guys!

This from the 89 Revolutions? Didn't they just bring a bunch of regional tough guys to kill everyone? Seems the people were interested at the least.

The video doesn’t really show him jumping out though.

Was the Highschool inside a skyscraper?

>some poor sod gets hit the street
>no one gives a shit
>some poor sod jumps out the window
>everyone loses their minds
What a country.