McCabe "Removed" as Deputy FBI Director

archive.is/EG3Bh

>WASHINGTON — FBI Deputy Director >Andrew McCabe, who has been attacked by >President Donald Trump, stepped down >Monday, multiple sources familiar with the >matter told NBC News.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeHWDvjkiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That fucker took a bribe to conspire in Clinton's crimes. He's going to prison.

Bimpity bumpity

YES

That nigger is toast.

Ch3cked
Bump for the hard to stump drumpf

Ding
Make sure he doesnt flee the country lads

The absolute state of ShareBlue right now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeHWDvjkiE

yee haw kek leads us onward

Is this the same guy whose wife took a bunch of money from Hillary

JUSTICE IS COMING

oh fuck yes

"McCabe will remain on the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in mid-March, the sources said."

This pisses me off the most. They never fire these fuckers they just let them sit out til retirement.

That would be a real shame as he certainly doesnt deserve to retire at 49 with his horrible seditious actions
Remember that Flynn, and Manafort, who both did literally nothing wrong as regards the Trump campaign or transition, both have had to sell assets to pay for legal fees, including Flynn having to sell his primary residence. McCabe should be fucked 100000000x as hard financially to send a message to potential crooks in the future

yes

I'm keeping ALL of my campaign promises.

When do Americans take these matters into their own hands? When? This is getting beyond ridiculous.

Purge the traitors. Purge them all.

SWAMP STATUS: DRAINED

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

DISLOYALTY PUNISHED

McCabe isn't the swam you degenerate shill.

THIS IS THE SWAMP

Holy shit, ID says BIGy, (BIGLY)
Could this be the God Emporer himself?
YUGE if true!

Good. Swamp's getting drained.

>when you meme a new political theory into existence meanwhile normies talk about eating cleaning supplies

I read his wife was a clinton foundation donator so I know where he stand, but how significant does this guy who I've never heard off before stepping down is ?

Checkum bitches!

Now praise him. Praise him hard as fuck.

Nice double Fahrenheit 451

Bump

bump

>"Removed"

He left because he didn't want to work for a retard.

The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.
>McCabe replied: “OK, sir.” Trump then hung up the phone.

Devlin was the explicit contact of Lisa Page and Peter Strozk whenever they had anything to leak to the media...as revealed by their own texts.

More obstruction of justice. This disaster of an administration just keeps getting worse.

Top right is my waifu. Say something nice.

BLEACHED