Who wants some?

Panzerhaubitze 2000, new fighter jets coming soon, modern and advanced navy, secret submarine programme, developed arms industry so we aren’t dependent on imports. Where to expand our territories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sh6MDFJdNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the second you throw the first bomb, the U.S. coalition will gangrape you

Wut

Expand ur ass faggot

No you

Fuck

why would you waste so much money for army is beyond me. Oh, right, serbia bought shittons of rust from Russia i believe. You also forgot to add the list includees some (allot) of outdated US stuff they dont need anymore. Just think meintainance wise... i think it was a bad move.

>Panzerhaubitze 2000
>Not K9

>K9
>Not Polish bootleg K9

>Polish bootleg K9
>Not K55

>Panzerhaubitze 2000
Always a pleasure making buisness with you

Never fogetti the feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sh6MDFJdNU

wtf we will get old israel f-16 what new equipment are you talking about ?

modern and advanced navy.....

It’s still not decided which fighter jets we’ll buy, that’s just media rumor.

Is the K9 a good tank? looks like it has thin armor..

it's all fucking shit tho

Nah nigga you aren't going to expand, you are going to lose your coastline

it's pretty cool that croatia still has a native arms industry desu

I remember watching some documentary about a bunch of gun smiths in the zagore area who still made hand made guns illegaly on a very large scale and the Croat government was powerless to stop them

omg Jimbo stop it just because you are a nigger doesnt mean we will tolerate you like Italy

That's not a tank

yes but mostly guns and rifles

That's still impressive for a 5mln country

>holding a rifle with a grip intended for handguns

Why

it is but why stop there

cause she is the president that's why

We have license from Finns to produce Patria armored vehicles, we produce our own battle ships, probably capable of producing own modified tanks, small submarines have already been produced in our shipyards, of course all that can be produced if you have money. Only thing we aren’t able to produce even if we have money is fighter jets.

>Croat government was powerless to stop them
More likely acting powerless

I can totally see crorats steamrolling over their neighbours. Beating the serbs into singing "Ave Maria". Butt fucking the Islam out of bosnishits. Driving the albozergs in hiding to the hilltops. I am impressed. Love your women crorat bros.