I'm proud to be black

Nothing you say can hurt my ego

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok? Nobody should be ashamed of their race. Doesn't mean I want to coexist with you.

All these pics look normal until you zoom on the faces
These people look so confused

What's your race accomplished and why do you think that in any way reflects your own worth?

I'm honestly curious.

You are so dark, when you touch yourself it's like Black on Black Crime

I'm proud to be white.

My dick is bigger than yours.

Good for you but it doesn't mean anything. It's just the colour of your skin.

shame it protrudes from your forehead.

We're revoking your welfare payments.

The non-LARPers here like anyone who is proud of his people. We just don't like resentful, entitled people who blame everything on others and demand we fix their problems. I'd like to see black Americans become a proud people in their own right.

Leave my country you fucking cuck

That gif is killing me

cant understand english?

My country now nigga.

Respect bro. But just a reminder that ego is not a friend.

nigger

>shill thread
>sage
Stop falling for these nu-pol

go be black somewhere else

You have nothing to be ashamed of. White and Orientals however, descend from albinism, a disease, and they are very ashamed of this.

Their so ashamed they need an artificial world to coddle their deficient egos.

Say It Loud I'm Black and I'm Proud...Lift every Voice and Sing

What the fuck kinda statute is that?

>Nothing you can say can hurt my ego

That’s kinda the problem with blacks.

Maybe you can answer my question then: why do black people think that axe body spray is an acceptable substitute for actual deodorant?

Not trying to be inflammatory, I am genuinely curious

Well you should be. Just don't let the color of your skin define wholly as an individual.

sorosbux

Sheeit, that's why niggers do nothing but try to get some pussy that's a lighter race than them, it's totally not because their women are gorillesses.

Glad you're proud
Now you are a racist and your food stamps have been revoked
Enjoy being treated like the white man

I was taught tolorence in school therefore I tolorate your acting black. what are some accomplishments blm protesting produced?

I mean fine, but you still have to go back.

Go to Africa you stupid nigger.

Kek

How's your dad?

coolest monkey in the jungle

>black lives matter

Except in any African country and all major cities with high murder rates

You mad nigger?

You men’s you’re proud to be a democratic slave.

If you are truly proud of your people and heritage then you are in the right. Now realize it's the Jews keeping you down, George Soros is using your people as pawns and does not care for their well being.

be proud far away, kang

APOLOGIZE YOU FILTHY NIGGERS !!!

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade.
Nigerian civil rights group says tribal leaders' ancestors sold people to slavers and should say sorry like US and Britain.
theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

Traditional African rulers whose ancestors collaborated with European and Arab slave traders should follow Britain and the United States
by publicly saying sorry, according to human rights organisations.
The Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."
The appeal has reopened a sensitive debate over the part some chiefs played in helping to capture their fellow Africans and sell them into bondage as part of the transatlantic slave trade.

not surprised, Niggers are very uppity and overestimate themselves

I love their vlog. I wish them their little nigglet the best.

I’m so glad blm is deader than disco

pretty degenerate t b h

K? And? If we said we're proud.to be white, we'd be "racist" so I guess you're racist. Why do most of you go to jail, have no baby daddies, are poor, ruin cities by your filth and crime and speak ghetto? Every where your people are it's considered run, down, the ghetto, dangerous.

>Nothing you say can hurt my ego
because you are lacking pic related. LMAO

MEGA KEK

this.
seriously, good for you.
please pass it along to the self loathing niggers who hate blacks and cannot stand to be one so they'll stop ruining what the rest of us work for.

dont worry i will let my axe speak for itself lol

epic plan here guys, bring little shitty monkeys to the west and breed the shit out of them for years, then 20 years later finally release them unto the public. legislation will pass for the killing of them, this is when we strike the black communities hunting them

>Why do most of you go to jail, have no baby daddies, are poor, ruin cities by your filth and crime and speak ghetto?

I wondering why too.

I'm truly glad to hear that
>Cheers

Dude....

Niggers are by far the dumbest race.

>Niggers are by far the dumbest race.

Good 4 U. Now realize that the Jews were the main beneficiaries of the slave trade, supplying the financing, ships and slave markets.
They made tons of money, so go after them and leave us white folks out of UR reparation scheme.

Particularly in the black community there is a correlation between positive self image and low intelligence. I am not saying you should not be happy with yourself and your race , I am saying black people are stupid, impulsive and violent and I don't want myself, my children or my future grandchildren to have to put up with them and carry them any longer.

>Nothing you say can hurt my ego
because you and all the other nogs have no frontal lobe