Why does Sup Forums slutshame? White women can't have white babies if they don't have sex

Why does Sup Forums slutshame? White women can't have white babies if they don't have sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews came before shoah

I agree with the sign. Only because she has a valid point. I don't think that common sense should be thrown out the window and there's definitely things that can be done to avoid rape.

like deporting non whites

>the only way someone can have sex is by having lots of sex with random men

No shoah without Jews to kill. Duuuu. They're one of the oldest religions. Predating Christianity. In fact Jesus was a Jew and said to obey the Torah. Which the Bible steals several chapters from.

these women want to be fucked so badly lmao

because pol wants white women to obey them and raise their children to be obedient and productive members of society.

Open sexuality is only viable in a homogenous society and even then it must be capped to not fucking in the open or dressing half naked in public areas

Are you implying that white people do not rape people?
It happens at parties, it happens in prison, it happens in schools and on streets. Everyone is capable.

People have plenty of sex already. That does nothing for the birth rate dumb ass.

>spreading diseases and leaving children to be raised by single mothers is preferable

I like to think they mean well.

>Rape came before mini skirts

You know what, she's actually right. How do you debunk this, Sup Forums?

Then they should try to convince women it is beneficial to obey men. The whole white race thing is a meme though.

its also happens at OP and your house

They also can't have children and families if they're massive whores. Bonus: miscegenation is a direct consequence of the sexual revolution.

>homogenous
Whatever dude. Fact is that people have always been stupid. Regardless of race.

Yea pretty much this.

>being a slut came before rape

Then maybe the issue has to do with education instead of trying to force people to do things.

Only when you're there baby.

Rape happened in a very small number in Sweden for example, it was nearly non existant when it was all white, look at it now though.

Theft came before unlocked doors.

None of those whores are having white children and if they do get pregnant they'll just go get it scraped out of there pussy.

>Why does Sup Forums slutshame?
Being a slut reduces the likelihood of the woman having a stable marriage, which is a prerequisite for raising not fucked up children. Or to put it another way:
>You can't turn a ho into a housewife, hoes don't act right.

Shut up you spic/nigger, if the "white race thing" was a meme I wouldn't have been called "white as fuck" my whole life by spics and niggers.
Everyone knows a white person when they see one, you guys just have a inferiority complex and try the jew gaslighting attempts on us.

I encourage this line of thinking but also that women should get guns to protect themselves.

Do women think there are no ramifications to treating your sex life like a revolving door?

why should they? no compromise with us women would ever benefit them more than our cowed obedience. its not like any of the majority of us have guns or money to protect our own interests anyway. its all out of their/thejews pockets.

ecause i don't want the mother of my children to be a slut, more for their sake than mine.

even crass women who smoke and swear are unacceptable. i want a woman i can be proud to start a family with, like every man in my lineage for the past 100,000 years--suddenly it's too much to ask??

White women will keep shitting out babies like all the rest. It's a payday.

Niggers rape in prison at far greater rates than any other race... They are a disgusting race..

Like every man who came before you, you have to get in early. You have to be ready at age 19-22 to start looking for a virginal wife who is 16-17

It's a meme as much as evolution is. i.e. Objective scientific reality, which ideological elements of society are denying - the religious with evolution, you egalitarians with race. You're nothing more than a zealot science denier.

Some people refuse to be educated. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

well, when they are out slutting around they tend to produce non white babies so, yeah, shame AND shun them/

Well the argument is essentially:

>I can dress however I want because women were raped before promiscuous clothing came into fashion, therefore promiscuous clothing doesn't contribute toward women being raped!

Now -- exempting sociopaths who lack any empathy at all toward fellow human beings -- men rape women because:

1) The man in question lacks sufficient self-control to prevent acting on sexual impulses. There are a number of factors here, including but not limited to temporary factors like being under the influence of mind altering drugs like alcohol, and long-term factors like poor upbringing.
2) The woman in question has been objectified in the mind of the potential rapist.

Their conscience prevents them from performing horrible acts upon fellow humans, but when a woman's humanity has been stripped away and they've become mere objects used to satisfy sexual impulses, rape becomes possible because it has been, in a twisted way, justified in the mind of the rapist.

Media of course contributes to the objectification of women, but so do the women themselves. As the focus of a woman's perceived value tends toward their physical appearance, so to does their status as an "object" rather than a "person" change in the minds of potential rapists. This is because bodies are... well, objects. The mind on the other hand is subjective/human.

Choice of clothing contributes to this objectification significantly. By choosing to wear promiscuous clothing, women are implanting into the minds of potential rapists thoughts like: "Look at me. I am a body. All of my value comes from my body. My humanity is unimportant to me. I wish to be viewed and treated as an object." While clothing is not the only factor, it is a significant one nonetheless because it contributes toward objectification. This is why it's silly to assume that a woman who dresses modestly and a woman who dresses promiscuously have an equal chance of being raped, all other factors being the same.

Welp, I guess you should find ralleys and try to talk about the virtues of nuclear families.

Then perhaps you should teach minorites your customs and virtues then. Exclusion is just quiting and weakness. Inclusion with hearty rules is fine.

I actually agree with you. Except delete the white part. And just say children in general.

The thing is, it would reduce rape dramatically, there is no way to get rid of rape as a whole, the only thing we can do is reduce it to bare minimum. Getting rid of niggers, mutts and the bunch would be a start, then a curfew for women, prohibition for women to go outside without their father, brother or husband. Changing the definition of rape so a husband can't legally rape his wife. Basically: white Shariah.

Then maybe you should do something about it that isn't violent.

Congratulations, you've realized that people recognize color and shape. That's quite an achievement.

Everyone gets shit for who they are. Regardless of race. You just don't seem to handle it well.

Yup, education is the key.

>America
>White

>there are women who can act like that and there's no consequence because there's still legions of men that will slobber over them and treat them like queens

Men were a mistake.

She's a slut, not an Ur-slut

I have no comment, because I don't care. I was just spit balling solutions.

good god, those pants are horrifying on a cosmic level.

Good for you, and good luck.
Remember that if you want a prize you need to be one yourself.

Which is de facto slut shaming as some degree of celibacy is required for a functional family. So yeah, OP is wrong.

There are people like that are. I don't think they're the majority but they exist.

I'm sure that they do because they are incarcerated more.
Don't assume that rape is just a black thing though. There's plenty of white trash in the world.

Left to their own devices, women destroy societies. Shame keeps them in their place.

Yup, I deny it all the time with my degree in engineering and certifications. Oh I sure hate me some science.
I hate it so much that I only employ on merits instead of race.
I make friends with people I like and not just people who are the same race.

Sure do hate me some science.

Make it mandatory like sex Ed.

Not for long, brother.
When the race war is here everybody will get pussy.

There are consequences for every action. There's will come in time.

That's a system sure.

Hey faggot I see you are replying to everyone thoroughly, why are you ignoring my post? You're literally absolutely wrong by the way, white trash and nigger trash have absolutely different crime statistics, and Africans have a much more violent behavior, that is a fact. It includes rape, and if you look at interracial rape it is absurd how much more blacks rape whites than vice versa. You are a liar and a piece of shit.

>implying that you can teach niggers anything
The average sub-Saharan is borderline retarded. They literally cannot function incivilized society. Hell, look at how much trouble are American niggers are, and they're smarter than sub-saharans.

If they're having sex with their husbands in the intimacy of their home there is no problem. I don't really have to explain what is the issue here

Yup, sure does. You pretend it doesn't exist despite the fact it hurts humanity as a whole and your own society and immediate surroundings.

is the left a man or didnt shave her face or what

>my clt, my tits, my moustache

Is the cunt in the middle trying to cosplay Jolyne?

Okay dumbfuck you still didn't refute my point though.

He's a paid shill, you should know better Schlomo

I hit one of these with my car about a month ago. The damn thing bounced off my skid plate and I saw it walking away in my rearview mirror.

>when the Jew fights against his tribes creation

not ur slut and slut would be fun to rape

Oh I know. It's for the lurkers, who are the actual target of the shills. sunlight is the best disinfectant amirite

What came first penetration or the orifice?

Murder came before guns.

For a number of reasons:
>We don't need more white people. The problem isn't 'too few whites,' it's 'too many minorities.' Whores having white children in unstable environments isn't a long-term solution.
>Sexual liberation is just as corrosive to civilization as demographic displacement
>Non-virgins make bad wives

In fact:
>Previous partner count is highly predictive of likelihood to cheat, divorce & report negative relationship outcomes
>Previous partner count is linked to a decrease in happiness and stability within marriage
>Sexual restraint correlates heavily with perceived relationship satisfaction, even when controlling for other factors
>Children raised by single mothers are FAR more likely to be criminals, perform poorly academically, abuse illegal substances and report mental illness

Daily reminder: There is literally ZERO reason to marry any woman who's not a virgin.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

1/2

2/2

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

Women don’t say ‘no’.

>If you try to teach young women how to say ‘no’, you’re slur shaming them.
>if you try to give women the knowledge and power that comes with dressing appropriately for the amount of sexual attention they’d like to receive, you’re saying ‘they were asking for it’.

Feminists in the 60s and 70s pushed a sexual revolution in which they wanted women to be sexually liberated but thought that men would behave exactly as they had prior to the 1950s. They failed to realise that those women who are now on the pill were going to be having sex with someone. And so men were forced to change the way they interacted with women in order to cater to these newly sexually liberated women.

Now they’re complaining that things didn’t work out the way they wanted. They keep wanting ‘equality’ which they think means ‘rights’ and ‘opportunites’ and the corresponding power that comes with those things. But they don’t want the corresponding responsibilities. They want men to still take care of all of that so they can behave the way they want without any negative consequences.

We really need to start a campaign to redefine feminism as ‘equal responsibility’. They will likely run with it without fully thinking through what it means and eventually it will destroy their narrative when they actually are held to that standard.

Thanks for scaring him off David.

harpies need to distract themselves from the inevitable moment when they realize they'll never snag a good man, never be a good wife, will fail as a mother, hurling upon us yet another sick youth that grows up fucking up the world.

ARe you retarded? Valid point?
Rape always existed, ok. But mini skirts do provoke it and will increase rape crime.

What the fuck is wrong with people, who try to justify whores and their slutty behaviour?

You didn't have a point silly Billy. You just bitched about being bullied by minority's.

I mean if you want me rebuttal...
Everyone probably bullied you. It's a you thing not a race thing.

But for try trying to seem logical hun.

>Open sexuality is only viable in a homogenous society
No, it's actually not. What in the fuck are you talking about?

>education overrides study after study linking promiscuity to divorce, adultery and out of wedlock pregnancy.
We OBVIOUSLY just need to do Sex Ed better and hand out birth control more, right?

>virginity was the bare minimum requirement for marriage half a century ago
>suddenly you need to be a young, college graduate with high earning potential and extraordinarily attractive

murder came before guns

kek, india based like always

uterus take serious wat's raped at it in fun

Cancer came before x-rays

Want to hop in front of an xray machine for 8 hours?

woah woah, slow down there Macedonia.

Sorry India, but what this confused fellow meant to say was "POO IN THE LOO"

I'm not ignoring you per say friend. I just do this casually for fun.

Also, history doesn't lie. Pagan God's and slavery of other white people was a thing. Rape and violence in Europe is a thing. Some of histories most violent criminals have been white too friend.
Look up the kray twins. Violence is just a thing.

If someone was giving free pussy you wouldn't want a piece?

You can still hold rallies. There's going to be back lash sure but just don't be a pussy about it.

>rape came before miniskirts

puss puss came before rape tho
miniskirts show the pusspuss

There was a queen of England that would disagree and the leader of Germany as well.
It's more about compatince

You know very well that anecdotes like these are garbage next to the vest amount of statistical data and research that exists, and covers both the inherit differences between ethnicities and their practical effects. So once again, intellectual dishonesty and logical inconsistency. Maybe you should do something you're good at in your free time instead of discussing politics.

I've seen some dumb country bumpkins in my day.
They can be taught if forced. It's a thing about making people listen.

Definitely not, it's free for a reason.

> thinking most ‘rape’ allegations are because ‘rapists’ are out looking for women to ‘rape’

You’re clearly a virgin. Most ‘rape’ allegations come from women who don’t say no - they agree to have sex and then regret it later because they didn’t really ‘want’ it. Feminists spend all their time teaching girls that consent = want instead of consent = agreement.

Girls don’t give positive or negative signals when a guy makes a move, they usually just sit there and then go along with it because they’re too weak to actually say no.

We need to just teach women that they need to actually say no. And teach them how. Almost all guys will just back off or do some other form of sexual activity that the girl suggests. But if you try to teach girls how to say no then you are accused of slut-shaming them or denying their sexual agency or saying ‘they deserved rape’.

Except they weren’t raped. They regretted their actions and they need to be held accountable for their own choices. Stop buying into the narrative that all men are just prowling for scantily clad girls to rape. It is the most naive narrative the completely ignores how and why women make rape allegations.

Sucks to suck I guess. Meanwhile I'll make money by hiring the right people for the right jobs.

People get paid for this? I want to get paid to fuck around!
How to?