RUSSIA IS GETTING MORE POWERFUL EACH DAY and is gaining Worldwide respect

Majority of Russians support ‘own internet’ for BRICS nations.
According to research released by the state-run polling agency VTSIOM on Monday,
the idea of a separate internet for BRICS nations – an economic and political bloc comprised of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa – is supported by 58 percent of Russians.
Twenty-nine percent of respondents said they were against the idea.

The proponents said that it could help protect ordinary citizens from hack attacks and boost data security in general,
and also reduce the amount of harmful foreign propaganda for ordinary Russians.
rt.com/politics/417254-russian-public-support-idea-of/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/417114-secret-photo-obama-farrakhan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day they may even become a developed nation

just don't forget about this, LOL
Russians did it first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>One day they may even become a developed nation
How about this:
LOL

In November last year, Russia’s top consultative body on national security, the Security Council,
addressed the government with a formal request to develop an independent internet infrastructure for BRICS nations,
which would continue to work in the event of global internet malfunctions.
In particular, security officials wanted to launch a separate backup system of Domain Name Servers (DNS), which would not be subject to control by international organizations.

According to press reports, President Vladimir Putin has personally set a deadline of August 1, 2018 for the completion of the task.
At the same time, Russian officials have consistently dismissed rumors that they are considering disconnecting the country from the global internet.

Can they find enough bread yet? The Muslims are going to need the energy to fuck your sisters as you celebrate holocaust day.

Also can they paid their unemployment tax yet? You know the tax where if you don't have a job the government fines you.

Talking about muslims.
How about this? LOL

Photo of Obama & Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan surfaces after 13 years. (photios included)
rt.com/usa/417114-secret-photo-obama-farrakhan/

A photo of then-Illinois Senator Barack Obama smiling with the Minister of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, has surfaced thirteen years later.
The photographer, Askia Muhammad, said he took the photo during a Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) meeting in 2005.
He said he “gave up the picture at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

Also in the picture is Farrakhan’s son-in-law Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad, his son and security chief Mustapha Farrakhan, Minister Farrakhan’s son Joshua Farrakhan,
and the Reverend Willie Wilson, executive producer of the program for Farrakhan’s Million Man March in 1995, and a chairman of the 20th anniversary.

FBI/NSA/CIA/DIA/DEA/DOD seemly got pwned by russian spies and Trump doesnt care as long as he won.

The mighty Russian Bear, relegated to aligning itself with 3rd world 'developing' shithole countries like Bazil, India, China, South Africa

I thought you guys were supposed to be a 'super power'?

lmao

are you triggered that your burger ass was rejected
many countries seeing collapse of your "empire" of forced democracy. LOL

It is due to our spies who are manbabies and soyboys. I know FEW people who work for fed and they love to buying Nintendo stuff. This is sad...

>Source of hacks forming their own interweb

Also, Twitter didnt get Wikileaks and Snowden banned...

wtf i don't want to share my internet with chinks and other people who don't even speak english

Looks like SpaceX is going to have a lot more business then.

>wtf i don't want to share my internet with chinks and other people who don't even speak english
YOU ARE DOING IT NOW.
WTF is wrong with you?

said share but meant limit

>russia
>closing business with countries
they will literally suck dick for any foreign money that can help them. this is true even for their women.

this is the equivalent of the poor kids not wanting to be your friend, Hahahahahahaha

whoa. I love those buzzwords my fellow Russki friend. America sure does suck! Why is your GDP per capita below Turkey and Romania? :s

Even INDIA is launching satellites now.

fuck Russia and Serbia

freedom to Ukraine

FUCK CROATIJA COUNTRY OF SUPER SUB-HUMANS

>freedom to Ukraine

Spies like Anna make me wish I had something to betray.