This man is a FRAUD!!

Why?
Because Musk is a conman and his companies are failing. Credit is dirt cheap right now and theres a lot of liquidity looking for massive returns.

He has a legion of fanboys who will twist everything around to make it sound like he's a forefront of innovation.

>Despite the fact Mazda's new engine will have more of an effect on Greenhouse gas emissions
>Tesla cars are shoddy and crappily made
>Koreans & Germans are leading innovators in batteries
>Solar panels are being made for nothing in China
>Russian rockets still rule the roost for flights to the ISS
>He is a government subsidy junkie living off welfare from the US gov.

He's a fraud

Musk is more of a cultural icon than anything, a soyboy being used to make the idea of science cool and attractive

He is. He also collected millions and millions from that other con Obama for green policies and such. Tesla was basically floated by the government and as a company is a pretty big steaming pile of shit. The only thing saving his is the retarded pile of investors that think the car business is easy and there is something unique about electric. The answer to both is no.

still the first guy to land an orbital rocket intact
but yeah I'm not buying a tesla for another 3 years minimum

like NASA couldn't have done that in the 60's with slide rule math. People need to get this dudes jock out of their mouth.

Mazda's new engine will produce particulates, the same thing all diesel engine are getting shat on for.

>they could have, even though they didn't!
>the math isn't that hard!
shit excuses. he's still the first.

The ass fell out of Space funding because the Cold war ended. Not like NASA are competent. The Space Shuttle was a death trap and an abomination. Doing these shuttle flights only became profitable due to so many commercial satellites being launched. Satellites also used to the size of a school bus. Its not like he suddenly made it possible to send them up

it's still a landmark accomplishment which isn't fraud.

>hurr durr

elon is a conman

Well diesel will be used for the next century so fuck off. Cars might be electric but tractors, boats, and ATV's will use diesels. Batteries burn out too quickly. So if you want cheap food not rotting in the field diesel is the only way.

I like his space shit. But every other company is shit tesla auto has never made a profit for a single quarter and tesla energy is held up by the government. Don't even get me started with his boring company shit

>like NASA couldn't have done that in the 60's with slide rule math
no, they couldn't have. performing a controlled descent and powered landing on a body without an atmosphere is orders of magnitude easier than performing a descent and powered landing on a body with an atmosphere. even more so when you're dealing with a long tube equipped with some cold gas thrusters (on the top half) and some fucking waffle makers for attitude control.

You think he's still gonna be getting the subsidies that make Teslas cost less than 150k?

hes working 110hrs/week for over 8 years now. what a fucking worknigger

Use him as a pleb filter.
If you meet someone who gives him high irrational praise, you will know them to be a brainlet pleb soyboy w/ a gaped mouth sucking a vicarious dick.

>Believing the corporate propaganda
All CEO's are masters of spin. He's a bullshitter.

He will be lucky to keep it under 200k and their reliability is shit

Why do people hate Musk so much?
Is it because they're anti-reddit and hate anything reddit likes?

>first to land rocket
>fraud

Really gets the noggin going.

Well I mean the Rockets DO land themselves. Looks legit to me

I see teslas all over Florida now, has a number of stores sprouting up selling their battery banks and other shit too

also sage

Basically, yeah.

A conman, he can send a satellite into GTO for $60 million while the ULA will charge $150 million

Dragon V2 will send 7 astronauts to the ISS for $20 a person compared to Russia charging $63 million

Now Tesla and Solar shit might he a scam since the Chinks and Japanese can do better for cheaper, however the gigafactory is suppose to be revolutionary.

Not sucking his dick, but we've wasted money on worse things etc

I hate a bullshitter. I hate a liar. He would fire an employee who would act that way with him. He's an absolute grade-A retard on AI which I actually have an interest in. His cars already are having massive problems. Actions speak louder than words. He demands respect and adoration he hasn't earn. He steals credit from his co-workers and acts like he's the one guy behind everything. He hovers up attention and credit from more interesting projects who actually try to deliver on their promises. Fuck him. Its not him doing everything you reddit pleb faggots.

The real question is how the big car companies, GM, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Toyota.... allowed Musk to get so big in size. The big companies have better dealership networks, have better engineers, have more money in the bank, have more customers, have more sales.... how they allowed some young guy from South Africa show up and steal away a few of their engineers from Detroit and simply hook a low-flat battery up to a motor integrated on the rear axle is something I'll never understand. The big car companies could have reverse-engineered a Tesla sedan five years ago and integrated that setup into a Ford Taurus or Honda Accord so easily, the Tesla build quality and body panels and paint and interior cohesion is pretty crappy.... or they could have just made the Chevy Volt look more like a Mercedes E-series and sold craploads of them...

He targeted Silicon Valley types with muh green propaganda and inflated the price of his cars 100% compared to his competition.

I knew it already. He started a website and made a shit ton of money. Everything else came out of this. Not so "genius" after all.

Because hordes of people gush over his autos especially environmental folks and they don't realize what over priced shit they are and that they should really cost 2-3x as much without government gibs

>the muske progressing human evolution
>jews see this
>lobby the shit out of everything
>mock him for everything he does wrong to the point where the investors are like "what are you doing?"

More customers hahaha more sales hahahahahahah please post your proof

>still the first guy to land an orbital rocket intact
>but yeah I'm not buying a tesla for another 3 years minimum

Do you mean rocket technology that was being developed since the 80's?

I just started watching heroes season 1 again. It's a little creepy.

The bad guy is a psychopath who wants to cut open a loli cheerleaders head and steal her secret essence.

The good guys are trying to prevent a bomb from going off in nyc on Nov. 8th. Its based on manga that predicts the future.

The jap is a time traveler wannabe samurai getting everyone on the right path to prevent it.

The multiple personality hulk girl is a roastie who keeps fucking up her kids life while fucking the politician for blackmail.

The politician is a pos being groomed by his blue blood witch mother. He dies and is literally replaced with the shapeshifting evil villain that tried to kill the loli.

And preventing the Nov. 8th nuke sets off the world into anime Armageddon. It's like the shit was getting too predictive in 07ish. The writers strike killed tv. The financial crisis killed markets. Obama won. Musk took control of Tesla. It's odd how many ways the culture turned.

>A conman, he can send a satellite into GTO for $60 million while the ULA will charge $150 million
pretty easy if you get your cost subsidized by the US government

And Hayden Panettiere is literally pizzagate. And the naive hero becomes bitter older Punished Peter with a face scar and fights the war.

LMAO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SHILLS

>THIS MAN IS FRAUD
>PROOF !!??

>BECAUSE HES A FRAUDD !!!!!

lmfao just kys

Oh not one of you "the space shuttle uses the exact same techniques to land as the falcon 9" retards again.

>5 SONS
check
>Going to Mars
check
>innovating transportation on Earth
check
>developing ways of transitioning to use of sustainable energy
check
>Involved in creation of AI
check

A lot of electric generation is done with fossil fuels yet. So just because there's no tial pipe doesn't mean Teslas don't pollute too.

Government subsides