Was signing up for Match.com and got this question. Notice anything?

Was signing up for Match.com and got this question. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2PF4WefTI
un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.1_Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's white...

WTF

where's ashkenazi jew considering it shows up on fcukin genealogy charts

Ashkenazis were originally Asian (Turkic).

The Jewish owners involved are upset that women overwhelmingly select white only.

>Go to Wikipedia
>Match.com
>Owned by IAC
>Go to IAC Article
>Owner is Barry Diller
>Click on Barry Diller
>Barry Diller was born into a Jewish household
Jesus fucking Christ.

where is white? is that no longer an ethnicity? do whites not exist according to the kikes?

I'd like to agree but realistically, white girls need no help on dating sites.

That can't be real

>I was just thinking about making an account there
>this is posted

Guess match.com is out. What are some good dating sites for white nationalists? Don’t say WASPlove, there are no women there.

not in the us

WOW

You should talk to support and ask why there isn't a white option.

Fake.

Your local bar.

If this is real, this is blatant racism.
Not acknowledging white as a race.

Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2PF4WefTI

"The task is to bring the minorities together in such a way, that makes it impossible for the legacy of whiteness to continue to reproduce itself"
And many more examples.
un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.1_Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.pdf
Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with
intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as
such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Article III

(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;

You know when Sup Forumsacks are talking about the day of the rope? This is what they mean, people who are trying to commit genocide will get justice.

If a baker MUST bake a cake for gay people because it violates someone rights, guess what bitches? You are in for a reckoning.

Go to okcupid and answer a ton of shit that shows that you're a feminist hating conservative. Then remove the georestrictions to see who in the world lines up with you the most. I found my GF that way, she's a 22 year old Trump supporting anti-feminist school teacher. We did the long distance thing for a year and now she lives with me.

Online dating is all shit. If you want to meet wife material, use The Guide

You cant choose only white people, that would be racist. To get matched with white people, you need to choose no preference. That way white women have to interact with niggers and shitskins and can't stick with only white guy. YAY JEWS!

I did this, started going to church, met the perfect girl, clicked with her instantly, asked her out and got the "uhhh I have a bf but we can still be friends" line.

Speculation or inside knowledge?

>tripdbs o'truth
Add in Hun, Mongol, and Chinese too, the true mix mutt.

>one setback
Are you going to stop?

>Notice anything?
No Aborigine choice!

WUT? This can't be real...