Deep State Sedition General (DSSG) #18 / IT HAS HAPPENED

**BREAKING**

*HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE SET TO VOTE TODAY @ 5PM EST TO RELEASE THE FISA ABUSE MEMO

*MCCABE WAS OUSTED (DIDNT RESIGN, WAS REMOVED) THE DAY AFTER C. WRAY REVIEWED THE FISA COURT ABUSES MEMO

*NOSENSTEIN IS FUCKED - he approved the FISA request - he begged for the memo to not be released

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter
truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

Joe DiGenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about Obama Administration's "brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton" and "frame an incoming President with a false Russian conspiracy", according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they "followed none of the rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT'S YOUR QUICKEST RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report?amp
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
archive.is/JutqH
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/264696
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-panel-poised-to-vote-on-surveillance-memo-release-as-fbi-boss-pays-visit-to-hill.html
archive.is/Yw2JH
i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/
archive.fo/CtayN
archive.fo/Uu8OW
archive.fo/gHK7R
archive.fo/AO3po
archive.fo/dmtJY
archive.fo/VY0HC
archive.fo/rSja8
archive.fo/KWWrY
archive.fo/Qafvr
archive.fo/vKd9y
archive.fo/lKOUB
archive.fo/t56Z9
archive.fo/NaKgZ
archive.fo/i32Kv
archive.fo/ThYc8
duckduckgo.com/?q="Case 3:17-cr-00082-TAV-CCS"&t=ffab&ia=web
cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/justice-department-missing-texts/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Link to Joe DiGenova talks about Strzok texts on Tucker 1-23-18:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo

>Gowdy- Secret Society @ FBI:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

>FISA Court Opinion (NOT MEMO)
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report?amp

>SARAH CARTER TO COMMENT SHORTLY:
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

The day approaches

2ND POST ON THIS THREAD CHECK FOR LINKS TO OTHER THREADS & INFORMATION

Sarah Carter - House Intel Committee will disregards pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump Admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the investigation by Mueller by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-based and holds no water.

MEMO SET TO RELEASE:
Wed, after the State Of The Union Address Tuesday.

***GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROL THE NARRITIVE AND GET AHEAD OF FAGGOT SCHIFF***

REV UP THE MEME MACHINES - NEED DANK MEMES, MEME MAKERS REPORT FOR DUTY

Why the fuck does McCabe get to sit out until he retires??? Fire these fuckers

MEMO RELEASE
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo

Grassley Demands Answers on Comey
archive.is/JutqH

Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/

Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors

DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html

The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/

Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/264696

We have a Happening
confirmed

#17 THREAD LINK

MORE THREAD LINKS

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/house-panel-poised-to-vote-on-surveillance-memo-release-as-fbi-boss-pays-visit-to-hill.html

MAP

Fire up the twitters boys

This shit jmis heating up

NBC forced to report on
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepping down
desperate to spin
archive.is/Yw2JH

CALL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS KEEP THE PRESSURE UP! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON FOR OVER A YEAR!

So what happens when they vote no?

You wake up from your dream to the actual nightmare for you and hilldawg

The ball is rolling

Turns out the memo also says that Carter Page was a Russian agent!

No wonder Trump and the Republicans refuse to release the memo!

>implying implications

once the vote goes through the memo will be released!

i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/

It's obvious that Trump fired this guy because he's corrupt and unable to run this country. Wait until after mid terms and we get to watch him be impeached.

>no mention of Kerry
weak

Like today?
Need a timeline here

Remember the hashtag
#prisonnotpension

not implying shit, the house intel committee is majority pro memo release, there is nothing stopping them from doing it, they already said they will vote yes. Trump said he will declassify. You are done son.

I bet the room is getting hot huh? Starting to sweat a little, Brock is yelling to shill harder, but in the back of your mind you know your going down with this sinking ship...

As more pieces fall into place, it has become painfully obvious that an attempted deep state coup took place against an incoming president perpetrated by swamp creatures in the DOJ, FBI, the executive branch, and others.

Rosenstein is clearly part of it. Remember that he recommended Trump to fire Comey, and then Comey's firing is used as an excuse to start the Mueller investigation. Not only that, but Mueller appears to have been maneuvering toward an obstruction of justice charge against Trump, which Comey's firing would be the centerpiece of that case.

Trump documented that his decision to fire Comey was based on recommendations from Rosenstein and Sessions. Sessions also based his recommendation on Rosentein's. They clearly wanted to take extra steps to ensure that Rosenstein took responsibility for this--which is consistent with the idea that Trump knew their game a long time ago and was maneuvering to squash the insurrection.

I'm still not certain where three people stand--Sessions, Mueller, and Gowdy.

The Sessions' DOJ, where Rosenstein is second from the top, is claiming that releasing the memo would be "reckless." Why would Sessions oppose this? The statement didn't come from Sessions himself, but he is in charge there.

Regarding Gowdy and Mueller... Gowdy helped compile the FISA memo. This makes it seem like he's on team MAGA, but Gowdy also said today that he has 100% confidence in Mueller's investigation. WTF? The evidence we have so far is very consistent with Mueller not only being a swamp creature himself, but his investigation being a critical part of the deep state coup. Why is Gowdy vouching for him?

You're pretty far off base m80. In fact, I don't think you could even get further off base.

Lol you think some memo is going to honestly do anything? If there was a crime committed they would have already acted on said crime. This memo is literally nothing.

>off base
posted thread upon thread with factual information, you offer up your bull shit opinion as a counter?!?! You expect anyone to take you seriously.

T. Nerd Virgin

FREEDOM COMING THROUGH

> id: Cuck

you literally have Cuck in your ID. Kek brought it to our attention by giving you digits

Praise him always in all ways

innocent until proven guilty. he would not even acknowledge the assistance of the memo unless declassified.

SARA CARTER interview happening NOW on Hannity's radio show.

Gowdy is squirming right now, kitchens getting too hot for him. He was never interested in the truth only wanted to talk a big game. He probably helped compile it thinking it would never actually be released

I prepare for worst case, always. If you don't, you will be played by them time and again.

>ID

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

you fucking faggot, fate has marked you as a kuck

What is pic related supposed to communicate? You pulled some names from the infowars archives? The cocks you have gobbled?

You gotta see this shit nigguh!

Mccabe is out!

Strzok/page texts-

*existence

One of the segments of the uniparty.

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: → → →
archive.fo/CtayN
Thread 2: → → →
archive.fo/Uu8OW
Thread 3: → → →
archive.fo/gHK7R
Thread 4: → → →
archive.fo/AO3po
Thread 5: → → →
archive.fo/dmtJY
Thread 6: → → →
archive.fo/VY0HC
Thread 7: → → →
archive.fo/rSja8
Thread 8: → → →
archive.fo/KWWrY
Thread 9: → → →
archive.fo/Qafvr
Thread 10: → → →
archive.fo/vKd9y
Thread 11: → → →
archive.fo/lKOUB
Thread 12: → → →
archive.fo/t56Z9
Thread 13: → → →
archive.fo/NaKgZ
Thread 14: → →→
archive.fo/i32Kv
There is no thread 15
Thread 16: archive.fo/ThYc8

Sometimes I think the mods do shit like this when they're bored, and sometimes I think meme magik must be real.

LOCK HER UP

THIS

McCABE PLACED ON "TERMINAL LEAVE" TYPICALLY REFERRED IN TERMS OF MILITARY PERSONNEL NOT A CIVILIAN POST

- Sarah Carter

Good man, thank you!

Wtf dude
All data is to be released by 22 Jan 18.
What the hell is this, sounds like someone spent a lot of time creating it, but seems very made up.
And no I’m not clicking on your crazy link. Post a screen cap of the first page of verification reasons if you don’t want me to start calling this bullshit.

You guys can keep dreaming, but the real corruption is in Donald Trump. You're just lucky that he literally picked the cleanest guy in politics to be his running mate. I don't know what would be worse, 3 more years of Trump or years of Pence.

anyone ever figure out if this was real or not?

it was posted a bunch the night images broke on Sup Forums but I forgot about it until now due to an unrelated marijuana habit

I have not confirmed any of that shit, fyi

>It's obvious that Trump fired this guy because he's corrupt and unable to run this country. Wait until after mid terms and we get to watch him be impeached.

>cuck post
>cuck ID
>digits confirm it

C U C K
U
C
K

Fuck off go play on a highway somewhere

I looked into it, and apparently it's some legal document filed by someone considered to be a Soverign Citizen. Grains of salt and whatnot.
duckduckgo.com/?q="Case 3:17-cr-00082-TAV-CCS"&t=ffab&ia=web

kek blessed us and cursed that shill

Ya navybro I’m tracking. Just trying to figure out what the hell that guy is posting. It’s an interesting read, but that last page seems to make it look like a sworn statement from someone. I dunno, the whole thing looks disingenuous, but surprisingly well written.
Could just be an autistic schizo that wrote it, but until more is screen capped I am just going to call it bullshit in an attempt to discredit this thread.

Sure thing cuck.

YOU REALIZE YOUR ID HAS C.U.C.K.?

YOU WANT TO ARGUE THIS AWAY ALSO FAGGOT?

I'm not even a cuck.

Also, Sup Forumsificated quick rundown on the past year in pic related.

Your id says otherwise cuck, do you prep the bull as well?

Cuck.

The shills are really taking a beating today. First by us and the even God got in on the action.

Gotta start off on how Trump has attacked McCabe.

Please god release the memo, let's get a special counsel on this.

Are you going to refute these facts shill?
All these facts just keep piling up huh c/u/c/k? You cant even keep up with it you faggot.

if they are voting at 5pm est will it be televised? are we having a watch party?

SHILLS BTFO

NOW ID'S EVEN NAME THEM AS FUCKING C.U.C.K.S.

MEMO POSSIBLE TO HAVE BY 9PM EST TONIGHT

You're nuts. Democrats, not Republicans, want the memo hidden from the people -- Republicans want to release it.
And it will be released on Wednesday, which is the day that leftists like you have to admit your own corruption.
Eat it.

Riddle me this Anons: Does Clinton/McCabe/Strzok/Page/etc. cabal have any potential liability under espionage laws?

If FBI special agents were in cahoots with Fusion GPS, and Fusion GPS was in cahoots with Russian-controlled intelligence assets, then why couldn't this scandal be viewed through lens of FBI agents committing espionage offenses against United States?

If Russian intelligence interfaces with an FBI agent to inject Rusian-generated propaganda into the US intelligence community, it doesn't seem all that much different than Robert Hanssen or Aldrich Ames to me. In all cases, it's US government employees working with Russian intelligence assets to undermine the United States.

Have heard no one mention this, but if this FBI/DOJ investigation went seriously off the rails, why wouldn't the classic espionage laws apply here?

Just asking.

>YOU WANT TO ARGUE THIS AWAY ALSO FAGGOT?

Those are made up texts by the boot lickers at Fox news.

It’s real

TOP KEK. .... GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT... SERIOUSLY, DID BROCK FIRE EVERYONE AND FIND SOME CHEAPER SHILLS ON CRAIGS LIST.. THIS IS JUST SAD

got ya

Ohhh the cucks not a shill, it's a shitposting troll!

Seems legit.

They're not sending their best
Youhavetogoback.gif

cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/justice-department-missing-texts/index.html

fox news you say?

Sorry Cuck, it's over.

Slit your throat you fucking shill faggot nigger

The fuck IS this. Im aware of what case the document is referring to, the Sovereign Citizen bullshit, but why should the statement of facts from these people be considered reliable?

They don't want to go down the treason road, even though they should.

If this ends up being a big nothingburger, I see no point staying here in this make believe, fantasy world