We are all world citizens. I don't see any borders, do you?

We are all world citizens. I don't see any borders, do you?

Zoom in, you fucking retard.

Me neither. Lets be honest though, only city people are global citizens. We must come together and fumigate all rural and suburban retards before we can unite.

Mountain ranges and rivers can be regarded as natural borders.

I don't see any people either but that doesn't mean they won't fuck it all up

Cool, now go to the Congo.

i see a faggot

Leave your doors and windows open tonight, no borders! We are all one family!

>argue we should feel bad for taking "native land"
>argue that nobody owns land

sweating profusely staring at these two buttons

sage

kys

sheeeeeit

when you come back down to the ground things like walls will get in your way

I also don't see any humans, animals, microorganisms and sub-atomic particles. That does not mean, they don't exist. - Seriously: is the left always this dumb?

And even in your most idealistic world view: you may see the world as one, that does not mean the rapefugee or jihadist does not exist, sweetie.

WTF, I don't hate leafs now

Doors and locks are a human construct take them off your dwelling mr world citizen.

I see humans eating into the life of the planet like an infectious disease.

>Mountains clairly visible
"i don't se any borders"

funny, I see a border, it's called skin.
also, border in all fields

good ,open your home doors to every street bum than sweetie

even chimps have territorial wars, you mong.

i won't sage your shitty thread when you learn how to troll better

Unfortunately racist assholes have trouble getting this through their thick skylls

How could I see an imaginary lion? LOL

I see a bunch of rivers which usually become borders themselves.

Lol

To be a citizen you need to be a part of a political body known as a state. State is defined by it's laws and borders. One world government will by definition be tyrannical as creating universal laws palatable by all will be impossible, thus a need for massive police state created.

TL;DR OP wants us to live as slaves in the globalized world devoid of empathy and fraternity under the heels of the heebs

Since you feel so strongly about this leave your doors unlocked 24/7, take in any and all homeless persons you can accommodate, and use your income to help you fellow world citizens. If you cannot do this quit your virtue signaling and just become an hero.

OP is dum

i do now piss off and leave us alone