Endgame right here, brothers.

>It's treason, then

Is the soundtrack out yet?

every godamn thread

yes, there's some pretty great tracks.

You know it

>gif
Why?

Is anyone else hoping Eren gets with Pieck and Zeke gets cucked by his own half brother
I mean wouldn't that be hilarious

>even fucking zeke is spooked of the arckman clan
lel

I can't blame him, they are a bunch of creepy fucks

I for one would love to jump on the ErenXPieck train if it went down.

I feel like Zeke probably avoided anything that could lead to having children for similar reasons as his keeping his blood secret.

I doubt Zeke had ever been super badly wounded before in his life, fighting Marley's enemies inside his great ape. Then all of the sudden, he's defeated in like 5 seconds and has a sword shoved right through his face.

Absolutely pic related.

Historia gotta make them breed like rabbits
give those marley fucks the what for

No one can resist best girl

Best girl x Meh boy
I'm ok with that

gotta a mega link there buddy?

Soon

Best shingekis

EP a cute

I, too, am excited for the last episode
So EMfags can stfu and get shut the fuck down

>inb4 araki is also an EMfag so he'll get it way regardless

poal.me/5c1iex

Hold up, after sweatman death we got a timeskip of 4 years?

Manlet traumatized him kek

Yeah

It's clearly Mikasa, but the only question is which Mikasa.
>Housewife Mikasa
>Breadwinner wife Mikasa

Well, it was really something like a 6th month timeskip until they reached the ocean.

Then it was a 3 year timeskip when we cut to Marley's war with the middle easterners.

In total, yes, it's been 4 years since the attack on Trost, and 9 years since the attack on Shiganshina. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin should all be 19 now. Eren has 4 years left to titan cancer, and Armin has like 9 and a half. Reiner is 21 and has 2 years left. Zeke is like 29 and has 1 year to go.

No, we got a timeskip of 1 year after sweatman death. Then protags reach the ocean and then we got a timeskip of 3 years.
4 years in total but not 1 timeskip of 4 years.

I'll take my chances with the man-eater.

breadwinner mikasa hands down

I want to see Mikasa slit Gabi's throat while they hold Riener down and force him to watch.

Hell yeah they are, hopefully we're get more EP fan-art in the near future.

breadwinner no doubt about it

>not wanting mika to curbstomp the entire kid crew

Why not both?

>mikasa
>denying eren

in what reality

You know, while rereading the manga it really is striking how good the author is at characterization via subtle panel interactions and dialogue.
Really surprising for someone so amateurish.

>I AM YOUR WAIFU EREN

Isayama is all about subtlety.

Yeah, no joke. Regardless what one thinks of SnK as a whole, the guy has real talent.
Doubly funny because sometimes faces that one could just think were poorly drawn were actually expressing exactly what they needed to express and it was all foreshadowing.

How did owl knew about misaka and armin?

Is there a good place to read all of chuugakkou?

Eldians are all linked to each other across both time and space. He saw Eren's memories from the future.

that bit made me fucking cry like a little bitch

Why didn't he say Eren?

Cause he's eren from the future

Because those were words Grisha said to Eren. Wouldn't make sense to tell Eren to save Eren.

Best girl is the girl(female?) who cross-countered a fucking gun.

Because those memories were Eren's

LM soon.

But that's inbreeding

>youseeBIGGIRL
what is this, baneposting?

>not yousee(eyeay)BIGGIRL (4U)

Inbreeding is looked down upon user

Don't be ridiculous.
Eh, they're like second cousins at best, at that point there's next to no risk.

You posted her.

Can't wait for the steamy hot sex scene

it's obvious

She has the most beautiful eyes.

>They kiss
>Cut to black
>*squish*

Anime original ending. Please look forward to it.

> Sup Forums doesnt know about tokyo ghoul threads next level baneposting

Best girl is Erwina.

Prepare for an Iron blood orphan ending, cause Historia is going to win.

>Eren inevitably dying
> Procreation with Historia because Royal blood
> Mikasa will help raise Eren's child, despite being cucked by best girl

Also his own name is Eren, which would make it funny.

I wonder how popular Ymir and Historio would be with fujos.

Would Mikasa help Eren practice his kissing if he asked her?

So this is what Marley actually does with the PTSD Eldians, right? Because that hospital line is clearly bullshit.

She'd rape him at that point

God I wish that were me.

yep, there is no way they would waste resources providing treatment to a bunch of mindbroken cripples that don't even have any family
Zeke is a big hairy turd, transforming his people and using them like that, out of the warriors he is the one I have absolutely no sympathy for

Probably already happened, which is why he is missing and eye and a leg.

So you are saying Eren will get injected by Zeke's spinal fluid, right?what good will that do?
Grisha ate friedas spinal fluid but he still couldn't activate coordinate.

Yandere Mikasa.

Question, I stopped paying attention to SnK after the end of the first season of the anime. I'm catching up to the manga, but is the other supplementary anime stuff worth watching? And where is that clip of Mikasa working out her sweet abs from?

OVA.
And do watch them.

Nope and it's not. The hospital would have a different reputation if that was the case, there would be no hiding it. It must be run by Eldians since it's in the middle of their city and they will do what they can to help. If Falco thinks it's a good place for them to get the help they need then it surely is

Marlowe was meant for Valhalla.

>Grisha ate friedas spinal fluid but he still couldn't activate coordinate
Actually now that you say it, he had the founding titan for like a few hours so he'd never have gotten to explore its powers even if he did get them. It's not clear if coming into contact with just part of a royal blooded shifter's body would do the trick but we'll see, I guess.

Who dies?

If he knew what the coordinate is capable of then he should have tried his best to figure out the way to use it and repel the titans instead of transferring both of them to his son.

So i am pretty sure he failed to do that and used Eren hoping that Eren could figure out a way to do it.

Annie

Nightmare fuel.

Best girl right here

So this is why he remembers her, Sasha the devil.

Yup

yep

This. If that were the case, Falco would have surely had the rumors of the hospital being a euphemism for titanification and would feel more sorry for the cripples. The way he said it, it felt like it's just an actual hospital where cripples get treated for their injuries. I think it's likely that the place is run by Eldians who do what they can to help their fellow Eldians after the war. I mean Grisha ran a clinic in Liberio, it's not a stretch to say there are Eldian-run hospitals in Liberio too.

Holy shit Dina's Titan is terrifying as fuck. More so than the other mindless Titans. On that note, I wonder what's the difference between mindless and abnormal Titans. The abnormals are not shifters yet they seem more intelligent than mindless ones. One could even talk to Ilse. And put her head on a makeshift shrine. That's something mindless retards can't do. But they're clearly not on shifter level of intelligence. I wonder what that means. Could it be that the abnormal Titans were very strong-willed Eldians that kept a bit of their minds intact as a mindless.

>kept a bit of their minds intact as a mindless.
>kept mind intact as a mindless

Soon mini man BTFO

The key word is "bit".
And maybe yes.

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

EH CONFIRMED

loser

>Moor cock
Every single time

I don't think you realize how much conjecture there is in that. Pray tell, have you actually read the thing?