E U G E N I C S
U
G
E
N
I
C
S

Akshully, I think you'll find that Bakugou is a combination of his parents' powers as well.

fire and ice are direct opposites, so instead of merging into one synergistic ability, it manifests as two opposing powers

Eugenics meme.

Technically Bakugo also has two. As does Sadrock I guess. Shouji and Tsuyu have one quirk, but a shit ton of powers.

>explain bad writing
There's no justifying it. MHA is poorly written.

seems to be fairly rare considering how many times his dad had to knock his mom up before he got spit out

No one was willing to get fucked like a breeding machine until Endeavor came around
Endeavor can fucking get it

Want to know how I know you're animeonly?

YOU'RE poorly written.

What's Bakugo's second? I remember it has something to do with his sweat

Bakugo isn't E U G E N I C S tho

How much better would this manga be if Deku never got any powers and only had to rely on his wits to defeat opponents?

His incredibly attractive genius father's brilliant eugenics plan

PRAISE THE SUN!

It's being able to sweat at will. His dad has the same explosion power, but he sweats like a normal person and can't use it nearly as often. Whereas his mom can produce some kind of sweat/ lotion material at will. Bakugo wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful without that second power.

according to Hori, that was the original plan. I don't think it would be all that great to be honest, but the one major upside is that Bakugou would be even more cucked than he already is when Midoriya styles on him.

His mom sweats glycerin and his dad can make explosions with an acidic sweat, but can't readily secrete it since it's just his normal sweat.

> Can I be a hero like you even If I don't have don't have a quirk?
> Only if I give you the most powerful quirk in existence.

At least Kishimito made an effort with his writing for the first half of the series.

Tyvm

In what way is Bakugo's mom quirk actually a quirk? Did it serve her any purpose?

Not at all. Quite frankly he's underpowered as is, he makes OfA look like a joke.

>Deku did have a quirk of his own
>It's just that he inherited his mom's attraction and his father's flame to manifest as a magnetic charisma, serving as a burning beacon to bring people around him and guide them to their fullest potential

Quirks don't have to serve a purpose, but it keeps her skin in good shape

It's more or less implied that her sweat makes her fine af and she looks 10 years younger than she should be. She's effectively always wearing lotion.

Quirks aren't exactly superpowers. They are more like xmen mutations. They don't have to be particularly useful or good to be quirk.

Nope, he's got the "you a normie foot" which means no powers

Was this canon in the manga? Why do I not recall this whatsoever?

Quirks aren't always useful.

RIP was for

It gives her perfect skin

Because your quirk is speed reading

I don't hang around Sup Forums a lot but I'll give it a shot. It's called complete dominance, when two dominant alleles are joined together it's 100 percent gonna be dominant for todoroki or RR,but instead of both genes mixing it's gonna show both genes present. Did you see todorokis brothers and sisters? His dad keep trying until he got the kid he wanted.

Because it was only gone into in-depth in the omake stuff, which isn't on most manga reading websites.

>I'm gonna become hokage!
>gets a super secret ninja art
You were saying?

imo it would turn stale rather quickly and necessitates every fight be written conveniently around him. Also, I don't see why the current Izu can't just use more gadgetry and trickery on top of OFA when brute force fails

Well, to be fair, right now it's like 8%fA. Boy needs to get SWOLE.

Continue murdering Class 1-A
strawpoll.me/13176454/r

Not as much as you think it would, chances are it would be worse. Just think about it, a manga where all of these extremely powerful bad guys get defeated because they're outsmarted by a quirkless 16 year old kid?

I can already imagine everyone here calling him a mary sue.

Can I pick Mineta 4 times?
Also you have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums, Monoma.

That's not how genes work.

R wouldn't code for both fire and ice. It would code for one or the other.

What you're describing is expression of a single, dominant gene.

If R gives fire, and r doesn't, and R is dominant, and r is recessive, then RR, Rr, and rR will manifest fire, while rr won't.

They aren't "both manifested" as both R's do the same fucking thing.

We're talking Japanese women here though, so it's not like there's gonna be any visible difference until she's 60.

>Koda and Jiro have the same amount of votes
Mmmm how romantic. Ship confirmed!

> Third
stopped reading there

Most of the kids are probably fifth or sixth gen

mineta on suicide watch

He already does outsmart them with his notebook. I was thinking he could be a smart Rock Lee and work hard to overcome his shortcomings instead of getting the most powerful quirk in the world

I mean, it's both. Sure, he technically does have the most powerful quirk, but it's not like he can use it to it's fullest. He had to work his ass off to get it, and he's gonna keep having to in order to utilize to it's fullest.

But this is actively pointed out in the series, when Deku goes against Shinsou in the tournament. Deku was blessed, and was incredibly lucky, that he was given the ability to act upon his heroic instincts. If you live in a world full of powerful quirks, and want to be the #1 hero, it's a cruel reality of life that you need a powerful quirk. Deku still has a significant disadvantage compared to literally anybody that can control their quirk. It's not like he's being handed victories on a silver platter.

It's the bonus character bios found in the volumes

She also was instantly smitten and came to Bakudad

But that's bullshit. No amount of smarts will ever surpass unbelievable talent when trying to fight in a field where unbelievable talent is paramount.
What All Might said to Izuku at the beginning of the story was 100% correct and actually makes this story more compelling.
A Rock Lee rehash would just be that. A rehash.

good he should just fucking an hero

Why is Uraradad so handsome?

>Mineta x Grapes
OTP

What happened to his thumb?

Thanks, drawfag user. This is great.

Holy shit, he is. Not as handsome as eugenics daddy but still he looks good

>But that's bullshit. No amount of smarts will ever surpass unbelievable talent when trying to fight in a field where unbelievable talent is paramount.
Deku could've been the first no powers hero like Batman

I can't believe I'm enjoying this series a lot.

Batman is a filthy rich fuck who could buy anything he wanted to tip things to his favor.

>batman was the first hero without powers

>no powers hero
They're called police. Did people forget All Might's talk at the rooftop after he saved Izuku?

>I am going to reply with a dumb reaction image and not explain any reasoning why your post is wrong

does that mean being rich is a quirk? :thinking:

Awwwww shit dog, it's wonderful! Thank you!

actually cops have significant disadvantage facing off against criminals with varied quirks, as recent chapter shows. At this point they're only decent when present in overwhelming number
spinoff where we follows the story of a cop in BnHA universe when? I'd read that shit

And that's what would happen to a smart guy who works out with no quirk fighting against criminals with quirks.

>claiming batman was the first no-power hero without a source
You're the one who brought it up so the burden of proof is on you.

Quirks sort of synthesize together if they can.

How did the invisible girl even pass the entrance exam anyways?

technically it's the two sides of thermodynamics, so it's really one power

I think the Bakugo and Urararaka fight shows that sometimes the quirk is just too strong to be outskilled.

Sneak attack criticals for massive damage.

We get this question every thread and even though some anons claim that the 'bots have a switch on them, I haven't seen any of them back it up with an actual source.

>this reading comprehension

Like it has been answered every fucking day of the last 3 years. Robots had a hidden switch so stealth heroes could pass the exam too

where was that addressed in the manga?

thats a good question....

It was in some fucking last page info or an interview. Some anons post the source every some time.

>Deku could have been the first no powers hero like Batman
What are you supposed to get from that sentence other than his wild belief that Batman was the first hero without a super power?
You're the one with poor reading comprehension.

You could outskill Bakugo with the right tech, though. Maybe spray his hands with some liquid nitrogen or something, catch his arms and hold them in a position that he can take advantage of his explosions, things like that. Not saying it would be easy of course, but it could be done

imo a quirkless hero that relies on wits, trains in close combat and gun handling could work, but he'd hit a wall very quickly. Not to mention the amount time one would need to train to become decent in hand to hand or firearm combat, only for it to go down the drain when facing criminals with strength/physical/endurance-enhancing quirk. Maybe it could work if he work as a small time hero

>>hit on him very aggressively
Dear lord this manga is just a goldmine for doujins

Did Bakumom instinctively know the power of eugenics?

The first hero in setting without powers, similar in type to Batman.

Or, like in their society, he'd just be a criminal that preys on criminals. Quirkless people cannot be heroes.

m u m e n r i d e r

So Bakugou has lube skin too?
He is Anal-boy, your dick explodes in my ass

most of the time the parents quirks combine together into a new quirk, or the child only gets one of them.
Shouto's parents have 2 opposing quirks, so his combination of them is still pretty distinctly 2 things. Also it took 4 tries for one of their kids to end up with that.

If Deku had been born with a quirk it might've been something like "Attracts small fires to self" due to his parents having minor attractive telekinesis, and minor fire breath.

>backpedaling

post tfw there is a parallel universe where Bakugou is a bishounen because he only inherited his mother's quirk

The book you are looking for is Codex Alleria

Why do people want to pair him with Bakugo? Kirishima deserves better

he's kinda cute without the mask

It might actually work better for someone in BnHA's universe than something like Marvel or DC. Powers in those universes don't have to have downsides, but quirks almost always do unless you take eugenic measures to get rid of them. Being a weakness exploiter in BnHA could be a viable option given enough information.

Not the user you were quoting before, just saying how I read the line.