Why are Americans called mutts but white South Africans not?

Here is the stats about white American DNA

The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

Roughly 3.5 percent of self-described white Americans have 1 percent or more African ancestry.
On the other hand here are some "white" South African DNA kits

1. 6.3% sub-Saharan African, 2.5% South Asian

2. 4.8% sub-Saharan African, 3.7% East Asian, 1.5% South Asian

3. 6.9% South Asian, 5% sub-Saharan African

4. 4.2% sub-Saharan African, 3.2% South Asian

5. 3.4% sub-Saharan African, 3% South Asian
6. 4.3% sub-Saharan African, 3.6% South Asian
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?201721-South-African-Ancestry-Composition

So white Americans are called mutts. Meanwhile, "white" South Africans do not have their ancestry questioned. In fact, white South Africans are considered one of the most heroic white groups on here who everybody has sympathy for.

Even though white South Africans have a lot more nigger DNA than white Americans do. And some Asiatic Indian DNA to boot.

I can 100% guarantee that you will not find a single white American DNA kit that looks anywhere close to as bad as the Afrikaner DNA kits I listed above.

So 3.5% of American whites are one drop rule niggers, while 100% of Boers are. Even the white Americans who are one drop rule niggers rarely have much more than 1% black ancestry. Meanwhile, Boers routinely have over 3% nigger blood. And to top it off some Asiatic Indian ancestry.

Here I have a picture of myth to symbolize the Amerimutt myth.

Dear Afrikaners and Boers: if you immigrate to the US, back of the bus, niggers. One drop rule.

This is tiring

How is it tiring? Because it's true?

Let me ask you a question. If Americans had DNA test results that were half as bad as Boers, would you have a problem if /pol kept posting those DNA tests?

No, you wouldn't.

But since it's Afrikaners, and /pol has brainwashed you into thinking Afrikaners are white people being persecuted by niggers, you have to ignore how shitty their DNA tests are. And criticize anybody who correctly points out how shitty their DNA tests are.

Any more responses?

bouncing on ya boi´s dick

No, because muttposters can't stand this topic.

Please tell me how I have any nigger DNA.

Leave white South Africans alone you monster they have enough problem.

user, it's not about ethnic purity; it never has been. The Amerimutt meme is a concerted effort on the part of Leftypol to sow discord and ragetrolling. It also plays into the larger deconstruction of American identity be relegating otherwise wholly American people into "part this" and "part that" in order to divorce the people from the land and the idea of the 'shining city on a hill'. You can see this through the posters themselves who come seemingly from nowhere to derail any particular topic. Also the sophistication of the memes themselves in such a short span leads me to believe there's more going on than just shitposting

DNA tests are very often rigged for corporative interests, with results manipulated or outright invented out of nowhere

Because all white South Africans do.

If you get a DNA test there's about a 99.99% chance you'll have nigger DNA. (Unless you're a recent immigrant to the country.)

It's a fact that's extremely well shown by genetic tests.

They only rig tests on people who are known nigger haters. They don't rig tests on random people.

Whiter than you Mohammed.
Sage, as always.

“white” South Africans have yellow (Khoisan), black (Bantu negro), brown (Indian), and red (Malay, Malagasy) ancestry. there were no White women in the earliest phase of Dutch presence so all old-stock Afrikaners have it. race is titanically powerful. the Anglo-Boer wars wouldn’t have happened without this contamination, like would have recognized like

Where's your source for this "fact"? Oh, wait, you think coloreds are white, lmao.

>Not getting it

youre not this is just a stupid fucking memethread

The difference is that South Africans wouldn't give a shit. The fact that you felt the need to make a thread with your bullshit DNA stats speaks volumes

Checked.
Sounds like your deflecting the issue onto other whites user. That makes you worse then the shills, you're a race traitor.

Could coloureds be bleached over several generations or is that a fools errand?

OP is actually a shill, this isn't the first time this thread has been made.

>They only rig tests on people who are known nigger haters

No, they add ~1% apefrican or amerinidian to everyone.

I've seen some that kinda look like that brittany girl. You can still see they have some non-white features.

no one is seriously going to think you're niggers, just leave the thread. Possibly an actual shill since it is beginning to become known that the 'alt right' is looking at South Africa recently.

Good eye, OP doesn't refute the claims and implications made by Leftpol but rather pawns off the "true blame" onto Boers. New World Whites at large have suffered from the Old World perception of them as "new" people; as if we sprung up from the grasses of the colonies...

I've heard Coloureds are kind of a restraining force compared to the full blooded blacks. Is that true? Can you have a modus vivendi with them?

Yes they do, my cousin came up ~1% West African though our family hasn't left Brooklyn in 400 years
>inb4 Brooklyn
pre-WWI there were hardly any groids in the North, and those that were here were highly segregated

It takes 2 minutes to go watch any video on youtube about the boers in order to see that they're INSANELY similar to rural white Americans. You're not going to convince anyone they are not our 'kin' or whatever, suck a dick nigger.

They've become their own people. They have a hatred of blacks, but also hate whites to a degree. They're often really religious so they get along well with the regular boer. They seem to be quite prone to Violence and drug abuse if they don't have something to direct them in life, otherwise they're about as bad as Khoi.