Brits are my rightful overlords. I'm sad they left India

Brits are my rightful overlords. I'm sad they left India.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its okay Raaj, we've fallen apart and are a shell of our former selves. Blighty has fallen, you're missing nothing worthwhile.

Thank your Theosophist founder Ghandi

I hope you poo in loo,

>comparing buildings to slums

t. diaspora poojeet

fpbp

I do not accept this. We have to find a way to get back together. We are in a mess and only the greatest ever rulers of India, i.e. Anglo-Saxon gods of good ol blighty, can fix it.

Mother Ganges cries out for her most prodigious adopted sons.

Society has gone too soft. If we're to retake the mantle of gods children, hardships need to remove the weak and lazy.
Until then, I don't think we'll ever see society return to its former splendour.

cuck

Yank, history and geopolitics is more complex than that. Gandy alone did nothing. You won't understand. You probably don't even have a passport.

This is a serious thread for serious political discussion with my (unfortunately) ex-Masters. Nobody invited you here. We don't have McChesse and fries to give you. Leave!

The arc of history must always bend toward justice. What was wrongly taken away from Great Britain must be returned to it. The task of civilizing the beats and shining the Lord's light unto them will forever be your greatest burden.

They literally are accomplishing this.

They abandoned us too mate. Although I'm glad they have finally realised that the EU is pure cancer.

We will come back for you

I'm sad they didn't fully genocide you.

Fuck it, even I'm kinda sad. Anyone up for a second go at civilising the world?

Sauce?
Who is this woman?

No. youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4