Memo release watch party!!!

They're voting on it shortly. Its gonna drop tonight!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPM5TF-DVKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

Reminder that Nunes donors paid for the first Fusion dossier.

give me links

According to who, faggot? Your boss David Brock isn't a source.

Dumb mutts. Memo is made up by russian trolls to distract from the shit trump says

guess we'll see in a minute, won't we?

Believes made up stuff on tv.
Doesn't believe document that goes through proper process for release.

cry more bitch

>Its gonna drop tonight!

WOOT!

Bampin for hapnin!

Nunes to speak soon on FOX 10 Phoenix live stream (split screen with Senate right now)

please shine light upon the wretchedness that has conned the unwashed masses

Lot of them on the board rn

>communist
>belives the neo-liberal democrats lie about Russians

The absoloute state of the communist lately. Atleast they had traces of accountability and pride before. Now they are worse than the pro iraq invasion people during the bush years.

ayy we got an official thread theme song? i wanna dance to the sound of the DNC imploding

Source?

komm susser tod

>#releasethememo pushed almost 100x harder than any other hashtag from kremlin backed twitter accounts
1.) How many of you shitposting fags are Russian Bots?
2.) How come twitter is banning right wing american ecelebs if they have a list of kremlin backed accounts?
3.) Does anyone else just laugh when a grown adult, nay, an elected official says the words Russian Bots?

I love how this is making it to other threads within minutes of that faggot getting royally fucked by KEK himself

1.) How many of you shitposting fags are Russian Bots?
All of us be.
2.) How come twitter is banning right wing american ecelebs if they have a list of kremlin backed accounts?
Even if they didn't have a list of all our Bots they'd be banning right wing e celebs anyway.
3.) Does anyone else just laugh when a grown adult, nay, an elected official says the words Russian Bots?
I don't, I recoil. I've been found out.

How many of you are there

6 million

The revenge of Stalins fallen commies begins I see

lol that's weird, i just listened to that song for the first time just yesterday... I've noticed a series a bizarre coincides occurring in my life, which i believe is a message from the zeitgeist that something BIG is coming soon

CNN told me only Russian bots care about this. How about we all go take a nap?

IT BEGINSS!!!

MEMO RELEASED

>MEMO IS BEING RELEASED

>SCHIFF SHILL MINORITY MEMO WAS BTFO AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED

>DOJ AND FBI ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION

You were saying...

>never heard of this
>look it up
>all burger media is saying "n-nn-n-n--no dont release it, it doesnt need to be released!"
hm........

>never heard of this
Were you living under a rock?

MRGA!

Anyone gotta link to the vote stream?

AHAHAHAA!!! LIBKEKS BTFO -- AGAIN!!

LIBKEKS

So now Sup Forums changes "cuck" to "kek"?

aussie media doesnt talk about it

what's the ETA it comes out? Not gonna sit here all night.

What's a Sup Forums anyway?
This your first time here?

Lol the madmen actually voted to release it. Schiff on suicide watch.

no i dont come here often

White House has a 5 day window to release it, but is expected that they release it ASAP.

MUH RUSSIA HURR DURR

Cant wait. Gonna hop in my Dodge Challenger and grab some Papa Johns pizza and watch it when I get home.

Nuke the swamp. A chicken nugget. Road Apples. Than there it is. The purge. 21. March. KILL your loved ones. Megamurderparty at Lockhead Martins HQ. KILL the WASPs. 21. March. U.S. only.

Post your face when all Trump SOTU speech is reading the memo and resulting arrest warrants.

Valid question.

Sauce?

Go back to The_Donald, nigger.

You're just new.
Get out before you become damaged.

sean hannity expects it tonight

Once the memo comes out, we need to meme twitter and facebook hard.

#LockThemUp

Hell after the IG Report comes out, which may be even MORE damning, we have to make it a thing.

#LockThemUp

Fuck off newfag.

Libcucks. Look at that. Nothing changed

Globalist media apparatus, especially in the Western world, controls all information.

Every TV station and newspaper in America is owned by 6 Corporations.

I've been here since before the roody poo days at least and never noticed cuck getting filtered.

Riddle me this:
What exactly pulls apart from a common newfag if you aren't aware of the current status quo and make dumb newfag questions anyway?

Get ready for the nex 9 eleven faggots

That's 6 million, bucko.

I was one of the first in that thread. Good times. Screen shotted this myself lol