Indiana Teacher's Assistant Molests 17 kids

This liberal closet gay walks in and slaps your toddler's ass. What do you do?

thegoldwater.com/news/17045-Indiana-Pedophile-Teacher-s-Assistant-Molested-17-Kids-as-Young-as-3

Gays aren't pedophiles way to shit the floor

Sup Forums will probably call him a jew and move on.
bunch of hypocrites.

>liberal
>Indiana
Its all but a guarantee he's an Alt-Right type

Pretty sure they're not mutually exclusive, you retard.

Gas'em

Aaaaaaand he's a cracker

What a surprise

Kill it. Then proceed to kill all faggots.

Yeah they pretty much are.

That's closet gay?

He even has that fruity Alt-Right haircut

History teaches that's a fast track to a job at Shareblue.

Second that he's likely an Alt-Right type-- "but he was so Chadly! He had 5 Home Depot customer service awards!!!"

Also, Anglo-Saxon YMCA again. Why? WHY?!

Based Polish Catholic church and institutions have virtually no history of sex abuse. Mostly heterosexual pubophiliac Christians happily discharging socially enriching duties and being fun and awesome.

2 to the head.

This is clearly a witch hunt.

17 children, none of which have told their parents of actual sexual assault (aka penetration)

Only...

>he touched me
>he touched my nipple
>he put his hand on my privates
>he put his hand in my pants

This can be done if he picked up the children to put them on a swing, a slide, etc.. How can these kids claim IT WAS SEXUAL?

I'm afraid to even hug my nephews & nieces these days, afraid if I pick them up or pat them on their head they'll run to their parents and claimed I touched them and blow things out of proportion or if I make a joke they'll cry.

>Apparently Begin had fondled the children's genitals without supervision
He should have waited for supervision that would have solved all this

There's no containing the rage I feel right now.

It's so easy for faggots to get sex. They'll literally fuck anyone. Why would they ever have to abuse a 3 year old child?

I hope this piece of fucking shit gets fist fucked in jail for the rest of his life.

those kids are now infected to be gay too, right?

Except like 9/10 times they are and usually because they were molested themselves

Not gaurenteed, but they are MUCH more likely now

People who violate the innocence of kids are sick fucks.

As a teacher it drives me crazy.

INDIANA HAS THE MOST SEXUAL DEVIANTS PER CAPITA BY FAR. INBREEDING CENTRAL. THIS IS TYPICAL BEHAVIOR FOR A BLONDE MALE IN INDIANA. THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THIS GUY.

Implying Sup Forums has a shred of mercy for faggots.