Jagaaaaaan Thread

Haven't seen a whole lot of discussion here about this manga. But for those that have been keeping up, what do ya think about this cucked kid here? Is he gonna end up like a typical fractured human or will he help out Jagasaki?

Bump. Anyone? Come on, it's one of the few mangas to talk about that isn't some cutesy girly anime or something.

This is what will happen

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

>cuck
>mangas

I really like the artstyle and the MC is kinda edgy but entertaining

As much focus they've ben giving him, he may have control over his condition like he mc, but he'll probably be a recurring enemy or something.

He put it in?

There are threads when it releases on niggastream.

>Jagaaan shooting his mortar right as Shota Femto cums

Like pottery

Nah, this is only halfway through. He doesn't cum until the end of the chapter.

He did nothing wrong! DELETE THIS!

>not on batoto
why

mangastream is the only one iirc translating it, theyll throw a hissy fit

>He made her ahegao

what..?

i like the covers

Demon cock will do that to you.

Watching him getting cucked almost hurt

fucking slut what were the date for then reeeeeeee

He was only a friend user, why can't you see that? She only wanted a guy who was just like him, not actually him

Friends can have dates too you know.

He's only edgy in the first few chapters after his girlfriend dies he chills the fuck out

Anyone would be edgy if you are not living your life freely, he pretty much found out after his girlfriend told what she really felt through the frog which pretty much made him realize he was forcing himself to like the current him.

friendship between a male and a female does not exist

I should probably catch up.

>literaly chimps out
This development was to be expected but I don't know what's the author trying to do with this character.

setting him up as the primary antagonist, probably.

he's going to become a fractured human like Jagaaaaaan and that other guy

Jagaan is just one of those mangas that makes you uncomfortable. Idk, I tried to read the manga, I liked the main character. The faces were meme worthy as hell, everything was in place for it to be great. But its just so... Something about it is just off putting, like you don't want to read any more because you don't feel any sympathy for any of the characters.

This is more of a stream of thought for me, but I don't like Jagaan, well compared to other recent mangas like black torch, because it has no characters who are likeable. Everyone is an asshole.

I do appreciate that it isn't cutesy girl shit either, that gets old real quick. Meme faces are amazing too.

Ok Roosh V, sure thing

>that ahegao

Fucking Femto.

The pretty boy had 2 inches obviously.
Maybe roba will fracture into a rape monster that gives ahegao.

So, how will she react to this? Will she still want them genes?

she never said she is romantically interested in cuck-kun.

>cucked
Remember when we could have threads here without fucking Sup Forums memers spouting their cancerous 24/7?

this series is one of my favourite currently rolling out, due to the art and the fact that it's a little bit different to some of the other stuff out there. not hugely different, sure, but a little bit anyway.

Where are the raws for this released?

>mfw his fractured dick and seed don't kill her but instead brainwashes her into being his loyal slave
>mfw the next time we see Roba he has an entire harem of 3.14's worshiping him

I was actually going to make this thread yesterday, OP.

I love it. It's body horror with mainstream appeal.

>Hands up faggot, I'll be taking those genes of yours

What do?

Gives me a Gantz vibe that I've been missing since that series went to shit/ended. Looking forward to seeing if the author is going to build a team with MC, Femto, Tree dude and police girl.

My only issue is the dumb mouthful of a name, series should have just been called Shoot 'Em Up. Would have sold great in America.

Yup. First volume cover is great.

He might actually do that, becasue of what he said in this chapter.

Bump for you. The art is so ugly and real I love it.

well desu I guess he chimped out this way because of the frog, if there wasn't one he'd probably drop his spaghetti the next time they met and he would go back to peeping or just off himself.

The frog has a tail, same as Jagasaki's. He'll become the same as him.
And I feel bad for the guy, but he had it coming.

He seems to be set up as a villain imo. As other people said, he might get some sort of harem building going on, and starts loving and abusing his power, and thus will someday clash with jagan. Might even team up with the tree dude, with the whole living selfish thing going on

It's time.

I think he'll end up as an Antagonist, but not one that immediately dies.

rape unironically triggers me.

That aside, the author doesn't intend to redeem him, does he ?

*Unzip pant*

give me sex too

so kek is the bad guy?

where did you acquire scans

>Friend shows up to congratulate you on nailing your crush and give you a gift
>Freak out and insult him

I don't get women.

Wow, what a bitch.
And here I thought I would feel bad for the rape.

>t.r9k

To be fair, he shouldn't know about your impure adventures or come in through the window.
>not married
>but giving out blowjobs

>Be cuck jacking it to other people having sex
>Finally find a cute girl you wanna start a wholesome family with
>She NTR's you with a Chad
>Frog shows up
>Get turned into a chimp with a big black fractured cock
>Rape her

What did Kek mean by this?

So who was wrong in here? Autistic manlet or the roastie?

Truly Sup Forums summed up in one image, and a huge case of oneitis.

If he tries redeeming him and tries to make us feel sorry for him I'll drop this, he's low life garbage and that's how his character should stay. I don't even dislike him but that's what he is.
i also dislike rape scenes but if it doesnt happen to a character i care about i can tolerate it

Sup Forums's spirit animal.

It's not fun because the author is trying to shoehorn in a political message. It's blatant as shit and distracting. If you're going to make an "adult" parasyte knock off atleast keep the fun of the original in some degree.

Roba-chan did nothing wrong, this how you deal with NTR

reddit leave.

Hit too close to home?

Will she become retarded after the rape?

All messages are political
You cannot make culture without having values in it

ROOOOMMMMMAAAAA!

would just be nice if reddit left

>villain vs hero

You can take your close-minded image of Sup Forums and shove it up your ass back at .
Not everyone here is a neet anymore.

Roma better keep his big monkey dong away from pure police girl.

So it did hit home.

Ooh, nice parallel.

The artist can draw pretty lewd stuff
can't wait for mc and bell sex scene

Unless she's a bitch trying to take jagan's genes and betray him. Then roba can go to town.

Kill yourself whiny bitch.

Who the fuck cares about this edgy cunt? I want to see hot frog rape.

>Violence wielded for the sake of justice

Is he /ourAnitfa/?

Why does she want his genes now though? Wasn't she a cunt to him in the beginning?

This gives me the gantz vibe same as the very first chapters of tokyo ghoul.

She probably knows something about him being a fractured human, that's when she started changing the way she treats him. Shes probably using him.

I believed it was because MC was putting up a fake front which genuinely disgusts her. And then MC's girlfriend died, so MC learned how to be honest with himself again. No more fake smiles, so Bell eventually warmed up to him.

NUCLEAR

At least he will lose his virginity

By tokyo ghoul do you mean like how towards the beginning kaneki had to get used to his power and new lifestyle just like jagasaki? Because other than that i see no similarity.