Are German's psychopaths?

Throughout history, German's seem ignorant of how others perceive their cold behavior. They're struggle to understand humor, lack empathy and endanger or kill others without remorse.

Do German's have a high propensity for psychopathy?

archive.is/WuyyN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furor_Teutonicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germans

Apostrophes are not for plurals ameritard

germans have such a weird mentality desu

Germans being autistic isn't just a meme.

Germans are very friendly people with a great sense of humor honestly you Americans and your family guy stereotypes are retarded

Explain this to me because I'm having trouble understanding. When the German military was carrying out gassing the jews, did no one know? I have a hard time believing this. When your jew neighbor was taken away and you lived in a village near the concentration camp, are you saying no one had suspicions as to what was happening?

Or did they know but their culture or mentality was to shrug it off?

Is there a natural moral compass with Germans? Why are they always involved with behaviors that disregard well being of others? For example, European countries have voiced disapproval of Germanys campaign to import mass immigration from third world countries, yet there is no compromise. This shows a lack of empathy to the needs and desires of their neighbors. That's a characteristic of psychopathy

the answer is, if Germans get pushed too far they sperg out for the rest of their life. they will organize and fight with pure Efficiency like soulless machines.

The gassings didn't take place in Germany, but in Poland. The Poles living nearby knew that the killings were taking place, but didn't know how exactly.

>if Germans get pushed too far they...

kek

Fuck off kike

I actually think jews possibly have worse characteristics and are far more dangerous to the white race.

Can a white man not make constructive criticism of Germans?

They had 6 million samples, why would they need 25 more?

>thinks post-war German stereotypes are a basis for diagnosing an entire race of people with mental illness

I asked if they have a higher propensity. That doesn't mean everyone, just if they're more likely to have a disposition that explains their behavior.

Leave him alone.
He's probably half Mexican.

>When the German military was carrying out gassing the jews, did no one know?

Nobody has answered my question. I had no idea this was such a sensitive subject.

*sigh* I'm not a Mexican. I'm whiter than anyone on this board and I have the DNA test to prove it.

Answer the question. Everyone on this thread and misdirected from spelling errors, to jews, to Mexicans. Everything accept my premise which I've given ample examples.

Prove my theory wrong! You can't. Germans exhibit signs of historical psychopathy.

>*sigh*
Hi fellow MAGApede, are you a based boomer as well?

>that look on her face
You just know.

>Are German's psychopaths?
Just what the Jews want you to think.

Dating a German can confirm

Again, I think jews exhibit worse characteristics than what I'm asking about Germans.

Let's get this out of the way: jews are destroying the white race through their family courts, their degenerate smut peddled out of hollywood, through our banking system, etc., etc. etc. ok, glad we got that out of the way.

Now focus user. We're not talking about jews, mexicans, boomers, MAGApeds, or spelling errors.

What the fuck is up with Germans and their behavior throughout history and today? Why are they acting like narcissistic sociopaths?

ya they are 50/50
very hard to call

What about Russians? They also strike me as icey. Chinese boil dogs alive and show a lack of empathy to each other as well.

Is it the Eastern block that introduces this trait? The genes from China bled into Russia and all along the right side of Europe. Do all eastern block states exhibit sociopathic, icey traits less likely found in western European countries?

G*rmans are a joke

Aww kawaii :3 A/s/l??

Germans are the smartest and most attractive. They're almost entirely mentally ill to some degree though. They're either sociopaths or autists.

yes, they never post in mommy threads, they have no feelins

The Holocaust didn't happen user.

>oh no its retarded.

none of that happened you absolute goy

>Are German's psychopaths?
No, that's the Jews.

>Throughout history, German's seem ignorant of how others perceive their cold behavior. They're struggle to understand humor, lack empathy and endanger or kill others without remorse.
According to the Jews.

>Do German's have a high propensity for psychopathy?
But the Jews don't right?

t. peaceful burger

>158467584
>158467584

I claim ignorance on this one. If it didn't, I hope the lie is exposed because that'd be the biggest jewish hoax in history.

>Explain this to me because I'm having trouble understanding
You're anti-White.

>When the German military was carrying out gassing the jews, did no one know?
The Holocaust did not happen.

>Is there a natural moral compass with Germans?
Yes. Which is why they opposed the Jews.

>or example, European countries have voiced disapproval of Germanys campaign to import mass immigration from third world countries, yet there is no compromise.
It's not German's campaign it's the Jews campaign.

>Can a white man not make constructive criticism of Germans?
No, because your criticism is based on lies.

>What the fuck is up with Germans and their behavior throughout history and today? Why are they acting like narcissistic sociopaths?
You sound like a controlled opposition Jew, trying to project Jew crimes onto Germans.

>I claim ignorance on this one. If it didn't, I hope the lie is exposed because that'd be the biggest jewish hoax in history.
And yet you use the lie of the holyhoax to justify your hatred of a White ethnicity.

I think jews exhibit sociopathic behavior so obvious they take the cake. As you age in life, most things you've seen before have less intrigue to you. The older I get, watching jews behave becomes more fascinating to me. They're really messed up

Yep. Germany was less christianized than the rest of Europe, especially the north-eastern part. That's why the Germans rejected rationalism and scholasticism

>They're struggle to
Expecting American into English

da- i mean yes. slavs are mongoloids. germans are huns (also mongoloid). both are sociopathic fucks.

anything asiatic is a default sociopath. whether russian, azerbaijani, gypsy, uzbeki, chinese or the hunnic german menace....

yes, for better or for worse. They are either totally based or cucked to high hell.

>It's not German's campaign it's the Jews campaign

That's not fair. Angela Merkel has made it clear the immigrants are to continue. The German people re-elected her and her policies.

>I think jews exhibit sociopathic behavior so obvious they take the cake.
Then why are you believing Jewish lies about the Germans?

>As you age in life, most things you've seen before have less intrigue to you. The older I get, watching jews behave becomes more fascinating to me. They're really messed up
So instead of making a thread about the Jews, you make a thread about the Germans.

>That's not fair.
Yes, it is fair.

>Angela Merkel has made it clear the immigrants are to continue.
Merkel's policies are not German, they are Jewish. Merkel would not be possible if it weren't for the Jews.

Merkle is a race traitor, therefore she is not German.

>The German people re-elected her and her policies.
The German people are not allowed to know any better, thanks to the Jewish brainwashing they receive.

This. Thank you. I always felt this could be true.

>This. Thank you. I always felt this could be true.
So you pick one post out of the entire thread to justify your hatred of Germans....

Absolutly this

t. polish diaspora

Germans are pretty much always cold or distant with their personality.

this.

>Then why are you believing Jewish lies about the Germans?

I believed both my grandfathers who fought in WWII. I'm open to the idea they were lied to but I'm also admitting I don't know enough about this subject.

>So instead of making a thread about the Jews, you make a thread about the Germans

I didn't intend on talking about jews in this thread. That came about by others, valid or invalid.

My premise in this thread was about German psychology and similar traits I've observed in Eastern block European countries, Russia and China. It's a subject I genuinely am curious about and I don't know a better place on the Internet to ask for opinions than Sup Forums

>Merkle is a race traitor

That we agree on, user

every problem germans have comes from the state. Every evil they have done was commited by the state. Theres nothing wrong with germans, the people in charge of them are and were the problem.
Germans get educated by the state, so they learn to never question it. This compulsory education was put in place by a prussian king after he lost to napoloen. Many of his troops switched sides and fought with the french, because the ideals of the french revolution sounded better to them than the ideals of prussian nobility. After that war was lost, every german child had to be educated by the state. The reasoning behind that was to fill the heads of the young with your ideology and make sure they never question your orders, so something like the army switching sides never happens again. Since then, we have kept that education system.
The point I'm trying to make is that germans may know when something is morally wrong, but authority tells them otherwise and since authority is basically god they won't question it. Also, if something is wrong you report it to the authority. But what if that authority is the one doing something wrong?
I hope I get to take part in some sperging out, I sure feel ready.
nice digits btw

>I believed both my grandfathers who fought in WWII.
And they believed the lies of their leaders.

> I'm open to the idea they were lied to but I'm also admitting I don't know enough about this subject.
Then why are you making assumptions based on data you know is most likely false?

>I didn't intend on talking about jews in this thread.
Of course not, you wanted to make a thread about hating White people.

>My premise in this thread was about German psychology and similar traits I've observed in Eastern block European countries, Russia and China.
Based on nothing.

> It's a subject I genuinely am curious about
Suuuuure you are. ;)

>and I don't know a better place on the Internet to ask for opinions than Sup Forums
So you thought you'd create an anti-White thread on Sup Forums to see how it went?

>That we agree on, user
Then why do you believe anything she does is "German?"

>So you pick one post out of the entire thread to justify your hatred of Germans

I don't hate Germans. I'm 100% Irish and the mother of my son is German. I'm trying to understand what is obvious to me the psychological differences between Germany, Eastern block European countries vs. western European countries

>every problem germans have comes from the Jews.
FTFY

Pretty much this. Logical efficiency is the solace of those who have given others the benefit of the doubt only to have them spit in their face multiple times. When you see that emotional outbursts are the cause of a lot of stupid shit you eliminate it from your own life as much as you can. You can't blame a man for not wanting to show his heart if every time he does someone stomps all over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furor_Teutonicus

Yes. Back off.

>I don't hate Germans.
You implied that the German people are all psychopaths.

>I'm 100% Irish and the mother of my son is German.
Suuuuure you are. ;)

>I'm trying to understand what is obvious to me the psychological differences between Germany, Eastern block European countries vs. western European countries
Based on false data, no data, lies and nothing but your own anti-German prejudice.

thats why we call them germonkeys

they literally believe that they're God's chosen people, of course they see everyone else as lesser beings and have no empathy for anyone except their kind

>what is the effect of living through years of communism for 500 rubles, Ivan

you are thinking of the jews.

well I guess our current state is dominated by jews, so both are true. But as far as I know, no jew ever told wilhelm that germany needs colonies and that bismarck has to go, those mistakes are on wilhelm himself and the germans for autistically following him into oblivion.

Germans are autism incarnate.

t. swissanon

This was good, thank you.

A lot of "Germans" you see are the cryptos that took the identity of Germans and Christians who were killed in the war. What you ascribe to Germans is actually the kikes. If you think about it, the story fits. As does the behavior.

sure, always happy to share my thoughts about germany. If I wouldn't, I'd be insane by now

But remember that all german citizens are the state. But that is way of clean themself from individual responsibility.
But that's no indicator of psychopathy.

stfu you literal german ape
we don't care about your excuses $
germans are rude, have no manners and think they own the whole place
they are like niggers with blonde hair

>bergjuden