He didn't deserve it

He didn't deserve it

He truly didn't. Fuck Guts, Donovan broke no laws.

Donovan did. Also, Gambino didn't own Guts' ass to sell it. Dono basically bought stolen goods

Fuck off faggot, he was looking after Guts. There were no adoption laws or anything. Donovan broke no laws and was viciously murdered.

>you are now aware of that you share a board with Donovan apologists
how much lower can we sink?

its not much different than the creepy dudes with shit taste who watch animes with little girls in them

faggot

I don't blame Donovan, he spent his hard earned money on something he wanted, he respected his friend enough to pay for it. Same thing you may see in prison, black people buying people's buttholes with stamps or cigarettes.
If anyone, blame Gambino for abusing his parental position.

Donovan T__T

What a friendly looking black fellow

Should've impregnated Guts then, that way he has to rely on him for child support even if it's not gonna happen.

Guts didn't deserve him.

yeah haha thank god there's none of those disgusting lolis in my epic MANIME like berserk right
oh wait

Lolis are meant to be licked and sucked

Guts was here

Donovan.... R.I.P
You will never be forgotten

I've come to the admittedly brutal realization that there's nothing on Sup Forums that you cannot find apologists for. I'm more surprised at your sane reaction than i am at these Donovan dindu nuffin wrong threads. I'm sure it's just a meme for most, but some dumb fuck is probably arguing this with all his heart.

as long as she isn't brutally raped by demons

Schierke is only for consensual sex with her future husband Guts

>the end

There's nothing to apologize for. Honestly, you sound like tumblr at this point with all the rape whining. Is rape wrong? Yes, obviously, even more when a child is concerned. Still, you see it from the eyes of a sheltered manbaby from the 21st century, berserk takes place in a medieval sort of setting where rape is much more common and the definition of it is not as broad. Since we can't assert properly the culture at the time (as Berserk is not a real story nor historically accurate) we are only able to see it through Guts' eyes and mercenary law. In Gut's point of view (which is apparently the same as yours) he was attacked and raped by a man who, in his defense, lied that Gambino had sold Guts', Guts did not know that and murdered Donovan as an act of revenge.

But if we take it from a neutral standpoint and apply mercenary law, he did absolutely nothing wrong to anyone other than Guts. Gambino did in fact sell him to Donovan, which is his moral right because he brought the kid up and was his guardian of sorts, Guts lived off of what Gambino taught him and clearly agreed to it as he felt a sort of remorse and kept paying Gambino's bills. You may as well say that raping a fellow mercenary from the same band is wrong, but then that's up to leader, which is Gambino, and don't forget Guts is his own son.

Even from a moral standpoint the situation is shady. You can argue that rape is not morally right, but that's meaningless among mercenaries. Guts has killed how many enemies? Some to protect his life, many for pay. You may argue that he didn't choose that life, but do we know Donovan did? He might also be a child of war, same as Guts. Neither are saints.

The conclusion I reach is that besides what shady moral things Donovan has done, Guts was still wrong in killing him, and did so out of hate and ignorance as he himself proved when he murdered Gambino. Donovan is as much of a victim here as anyone else.

what did she mean by this?

>He did nothing wrong raping a child, happens all the time in medieval setting!
>Guts was totally in the wrong killing him for his own defense/vengeance, it's not like he was a mercenary who grew up killing people to survive in said medieval setting where it is socially acceptable to do so!
You're probably baiting, but just in case you're not you're a fucking retard.

>where rape is much more common and the definition of it is not as broad
Even if the definition of it is not as broad, I think buttfucking a child against his will is still considered rape.

Hey, Europeans browse Sup Forums, too.

I feel like this is a copypasta.

>and did so out of hate and ignorance as he himself proved when he murdered Gambino.
Gambino literally fell on Guts' sword because he was a drunk idiot

>male rape builds character
>female rape erases character
berserk in a nutshell

Donovan didn do nuffin!

>Nigger rape you and destroy your ass
>You take revenge and kill him
>It's wrong
Fuck off nigger lover

>he shows affection
>you kill him
it is very wrong

I just finished what I presume is the golden age arc. Does it get better from here or should I just drop it?

>hahahaha get it? cause he's a child rapist and we're edgy pricks and shit xD

>if you defend a rapist you are being ironic
This is an especially surprising reply in a berserk thread.

>a gritty fantasy drama where men can impregnate other men with the use of magic, with all the body horror, rape and gore that woud result
Would read.

Honestly how could someone think he was wrong or make a judgement that hes a bad person. Donovan grew up in that environment and its the norm, he made a business transaction and paid in full. If anything it shows he's honorable. Hr fights on the battlefield so of course he needs some pleasure to relax, not to mention he also brought pleasure to guts and handled him with tender affection. If anything guts is in the wrong, he was intimately involved with Donovan yet he killed him with not a shred of remorse which is psychotic.

Do you think a guy with this face can be evil?

Gambino had no right to look after Guts, plus him and Shisu were not official in the eyes of any state or church

Why is Schierke's butt so perfect?
Top-tier hot-dogging material

Because you're a pedophile.
It's not probably the first time you hear this.

It's certainly not the last time you'll project

It's ok, sometimes stupid

You haven't seen best girl yet, she's a whore

I hope we will get a Berserk spin-off that highlights Donovans' life and aspirations before the plot.

i can't believe that this manga, which lacked any sort of moe and fanservice at the beginning, is resorting to loli buttshots by now

It came to me in a dream
Casca's memories will return soon. Then a new eclipse will happen and the jrpg party will get fucked. Either she'll side with her demon dick husbando, or he'll have somehow possessed her, whatever. Casca is going to kill fucking everyone. Remember this post.

HAHA LOL XD

HAHA LOL XD

what the fuq

Was Miura trying to say something about people of African descent with this character design?

the behelit is for farnese dumbdumb

even if its ironic
IT´S STILL SHITPOSTING

>which lacked any sort of moe and fanservice at the beginning
Bitch, are you kidding? This manga began with a shot of Guts booty. And there isn't anything more moe than Guts.

japs hate niggers who would have thought

If he wanted to send a message he'd have had Donovan rape Guts without paying.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot.

I want to protect this smile.

will he comeback?

You know he won't.

Only as a big ol' pecker demon.

I honestly want Casca to get back to normal and cut off Griffith's dick and watch him bleed out.

Hes confirmed as the skull knight bro. Read the fucking manga.

Be honest Sup Forums, how different would Berserk's story gone if Guts never got Donovan'd?

I feel like it probably would change the entire story and Guts' foundation as a character really.

Guts would have been less dark and brooding and wouldn't be so hard for him to get attached to people. Hard to predict how that would have affected the band of the hawks, because he did eventually warm up to them.

>Godfith
>Opposed
lel

>Guts isn't as emotionally unstable
>he never breaks up with the hawks
>Griffith doesn't go full retard
>Griff doesn't become Femto
>Femto isn't reincarnated to command an army of apostles to defend Midland from poo in the loo demon army
>everyone is killed by kushans
Donovan, the true hero all along. Sasuga causality

almost right, but
>everyone is killed by the kushans
with Griffeth and Guts in the process of owning Midland, they would be able to at least fend them off. They did it before to the point where they were famous throughout the entire land years afterwards.