Times when the hero uses his skills to narrowly survive death?

Times when the hero uses his skills to narrowly survive death?

O

O

I don't remember Gear Fourth looking like that.

O it's magic! You knooow, never believe it's not so

>Cuckrololololcucks are still butthurt about this

kek

>asspulls that cause the manga to jump the shark

Chrollo and the Spiders are my favourite characters, ever time I see that dumb ass pull posted on Sup Forums I get upset. I've got this sinking feeling that the gay ass pedo clown has plot armour the spiders simply don't have, I fully expect him to wipe out the gang. It's fucking bullshit honestly and I'm thinking about dropping the series if the peed gets revenge on Chrollo.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the context is and what the fuck is happening in that picture, I don't even know what manga it's from.

rubber guy uses rubber powers to bring himself back to life because PLOT

>dude is dying
>since i am dying i might as well try this thing that is a one-in-a-million shot at working
>it works and he lives

It's Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter.

He tries out a new ability to perform CPR on himself and activate after he is sufficated, which is within the laws given of 'Nen' (the name of magic in Hunter of Hunter).

>what is Nen persisting after death
>what is CPR

ban this newfag

>what is Nen persisting after death
Something we've never seen before in Hunter x Hunter, definitely not demonstrated by Chrollo in the same fucking chapter.

>what is CPR
Something too complex to be performed by nen, it makes greed island nen look like a game of tic tak toe.

>doesn't conform to shitty reddit tier meme
>newfag

Just face it, given what we know about the mechanics of nen and Hisoka's particular abilities, O my rubber nen was a completely possible move. Togashi isn't restricted by your lack of creativity.

Getting tired of this forced meme.

MY

Is this the new Bleach?

>hero

>Is this manga that predates Bleach by several years the new Bleach?

O

MY

FORCED

RUBBER

Is this worth? Manga or anime better?
All the colors were created at the same time but we say shit like "silver is the new black" or whatever. If people treat this the way they used to treat bleach while having stopped caring much about bleach, it's the new bleach

MEME

translate the meme phrase in your language

O, ANG AKONG GUMANG KUSOG NA HUNA HUNA

Manga is better, of course

And you're missing the point, Hunter x Hunter is literally more popular than Bleach and always has been. People have treated it this way since before Bleach even existed

Fair enough. I'm not big in the animango community so I didn't know. I was just suggesting how user's statement could make sense
O, LASTIHENIA MU DYNAME?(power) IDIOTETA?(property). How do you translate "nen"?

According to the wiki the character for nen translates to mind force so I just went with that

ÅH MIN GUMMIAURA

O, MON NEN CAOUTCHOUC

O, MY RUBBER NEN!

OI NEN BRUV, YOU RUBBER WANKER

O

PROPERTIES!

O, MIO NEN DI GOMMA

O, MEU NEN DE BORRACHA!
(PT-BR)

Я ЧЕЛОВЕК-ЛАСТИК, БОЙТЕСЬ МЕНЯ

>Something we've never seen before in Hunter x Hunter
Except for the case of both Pitou and Kite. Read the fucking manga.

O MEIN GUMMI NEN

O MY NEN DE GOMA

OH, MI NEN DE GOMA...!!!

The spiders have a pretty hilarious amount of plot armor too, you know.
>Most notorious criminal gang in existence
>Nobody has managed to take them down a notch before Kurapika

OI, MINUN KUMINEN NEN

O, MIJN RUBBER NEN

Kira in Gundam Seed.

He survived 2 exploding Gundams. One of them being trapped inside cockpit and the other was gundam (that is nuclear powered) stabbed through the cockpit and dropped in the ocean.

I'm a chrollocuck and I'm not really upset, Chrollo won after all. It was obvious that none of them would die, permanently at least, I don't know why people expected something else. Well, to say that I'm a Chrollofag is wrong, I just dislike Hisoka, and I think Chrollo got a well deserved win over him. The Spiders deserve to die anyway, and maybe with Hisoka behind their tails they will finally do something relevant.

Well, they change members when one of them die and I think it was said that not all of them were in the group during the Kuruta massacre, it follows that some of them had died. I bet they ussually are more careful to not let enemies alive, because in a world where revenge can literally fuel magical power, letting someone with good reasons to hate you alive is a terrible idea.

> I don't know why people expected something else.

These are the same people who expected Gon to die after Gon-san and now think he and Killua are permanently out of the story.

RUBBER

DICK

>manga is better
I never understood this. I guess if you think looking at scribbled low effort drawings is better than animation that takes effort i guess.

I have to admit I would feel a little cheated if Gon obtains his powers back. At least give him another powerset.

Actually got me.

NEN!

O, ANG AKING GOMANG NEN

It's been a year isn't it? Feels like fucking yesterday.

O, ÉN GUMI NENEM...!!!

OH, MI NEN DE CAUCHO!

OOGA BOOGA BIX RUBBER NOOD

Girl

Ottia tuota, miun kuminen NENI!!