CNN IN SHELLSHOCK

CNN is in total damage control right now, full blown panic. They have had a non stop barrage of ((democratic, legal, and political correspondents)) on for almost 2 hours, and they have only talked about McCabe and the memo. Their eyes are all bugged out, fidgeting in their seats, losing their train of thought, stuttering mid sentence, searching for words, stammering tone. No one is telling them what to do anymore. These people know they are caught red handed, and they don’t know how to tell the truth. Mark my words, the next exposure will be “journalists” and network executives who knowingly participated in this weaponization of fraud against America and the world, likely because of blackmail or getting money from various enemies of the state. Buckle up boys, America is about to change forever.

whatever you say, drumpfie

drumpf is going to prison and there's nothing you can do to prevent it

Don't forget they've here on Sup Forums. Observing and praying nothing unexpected happens

>drumpf is going to prison and there's nothing you can do to prevent it
I hope you're still saying this when the uniparty funding for your network drops.

(((You)))

why

>Implying CNN has any significance.
>Shilling for (Views) on Sup Forums.
>This desperate.

CNN is an enemy of the state

CNN is ((entertainment))

CNN helped do this. Murderers.

>being this shilled

???

Nani?

This will be glorious. I hope CNN is charged collusion.

OH SHIT TURN ON CNN!

A 702 just flew over my house!

Buttplugs are popping

꧁oh sweetie꧂
Trump is your president

Literally watching CNN right now, OP. Watching Adam Schiff

"The #ReleaseTheMemo crowd apparently doesn't want to release the memo anymore.."

All the GOP wants to do is
> imply
what's in the memo, without releasing it.