ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!

US Troops are taking defense positions around Manbij in Northern Syria in advance of an expected Turkish offensive. US General has refused demands from Turkey to withdraw his forces.

newsweek.com/us-military-will-not-leave-city-about-be-attacked-turkey-syria-794134

The U.S. military intends to remain in the northern Syrian city of Manbij despite an incoming offensive backed by Turkey, which, along with Ankara's rebel allies, has launched an assault on nearby Kurdish forces sponsored by the Pentagon.

With the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) mostly defeated in the east, the focus of Syria's nearly seven-year war has shifted west, particularly to the northwestern district of Afrin, where Turkey and the insurgent Free Syrian Army have begun attacking a Kurdish militia known as the People's Protection Units (YPG). The YPG was the primary faction behind the Syrian Democratic Forces that led U.S. efforts to destroy ISIS on the ground, but it also was considered a terrorist organization by Turkey because of its alleged links to a Kurdish nationalist insurgency at home.

As the complex politics of northern Syria's battlefield erupted into bloodshed between two U.S. allies, Central Command Commander General Joseph Vogel told CNN Monday that withdrawing his troops from nearby Manbij was "not something we are looking into," even as Turkey threatened to advance into the Kurd-controlled city.

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-syria-receive-surface-air-missiles-us-part-secret-deal-reports/
tass.com/defense/984904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't there a well known prophecy that Turkey will be the instigators of WW3?

some kind user link if u know it

thanksgiving come early this year

((Who)) could be responsible for this

Can't wait to exterminate

Raid stocks will quadruple, start buying now

I told you guys weeks ago this would happen. You never listen...

Orders have come from the CENTCOM Commander General Votel, categorically rejecting Ankara's demand that US troops withdraw.

>NATO vs. NATO
this timeline

Who the fuck would back up turkroaches over them hitting the yanks. No one is dumb enough, not even Slavs.

lmfao

holy shit if you get btfo by the turks its all over.

Im never browsing Sup Forums again.

ill be heading innawoods and living there till the reall fighting starts.

If Burgers lose this the board wall be plagued by roaches like never before.

We cannot let this happen.

> US about to fight Turkey
> Russia about to fight Turkey
> Syria about to fight Turkey

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

This board is infested with turk cucks, Im proud were not backing down for once.

you can't head innawoods without guns.
silly brit.

>inna woods
>a FUCKING ISLAND

Memes are becoming real! The nature of reality is collapsing. DEUS VULT

First for ww3

>Turkey-US war
This was literally a segment in I-Pet Goat II
Oh well just don't nuke em hard because we're not immune to radiation over here.

lol wut ?

>US started a war with Turkey
>Forgetting Incirclik Air Base is the most vital US mid east base

LMAO.
America will pull back. The ramifications of its actions and the idea of the entirety of NATO abandoning the US due to Article 5 and it not applying to NATO members in conflict is suicide for the US even more so with Russia,Iran and China watching this closely.

The US should not even be in Syria anyway.

If the Turkish advance on the United States forces in Syria I’d be all for a little bit of freedom coming their way

we have guns m8

>innawoods
>armed with tactical defence spoon

Someone paste the American flag on this pls

Turkey will just be the false flag. The reality of whats going on is "Deep State" loyal forces are holed up there, they are no U.S. loyal by any means. CIA is basically taking all of the Syrian ISIS survivors and training a new terrorist group. Turkey and Russia are not about to sit back. This has been escalating for 3 months now, we just dont hear about it in the states because Shithole News

almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-syria-receive-surface-air-missiles-us-part-secret-deal-reports/

If the Turks hit us first they don't have a leg to stand on. You seriously think anyone in NATO will back the Roaches up? Germany, France and the UK will make vague statements of concern and the eastern european members will be so thrilled Eastern Rite Christmas has come so early.

>MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY
I hate the roaches but how couldn't have they foreseen or prepared accordingly?

What the fuck
Reality is becoming a literal meme

>implying i cant get mick to smuggle over a bit of gear

underrated

This makes my stakes fully erect and ready to impale Turkish scum.

>we're going to destroy NATO for the sake of yet another group of terrorist insurgents

bravo amerimutts, you've truly outdone yourselves this time

YESSS, I want to see Turkey ANNIHILATED! Those fucking roaches deserve it. TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE!

Praise kek.

Fuck the roaches.

what the fuck is the real agenda behidn all of this? I just dont understand it anymore

The CIA attacked a Russian base in Syria recently too. It was pretty obvious from the wording it couldn't have been anyone else.

THE DAY OF THE RAID IS FINALLY HERE!

based

>turkroaches
>nato

They are a NINO country user, nato in name only.

I think the US is just tired of bending over backwards for the Turks, especially since they have been bad actors ever since this mess in Syria started. The only reason the US backed the kurds anyway was because Turkey refused to get involved when ISIS started genociding people.

>what the fuck is the real agenda behidn all of this?
To fuck Israel sideways like a whore.
You don't really believe Israel is in control of the situation, do you? They've got something heading for them that hubris and pride will never let the acknowledge as a possibility.

All you guys get are extremely limited .22 conversions that only look scary. When your only option is getting manual action or a .22 semi auto conversion, you can not go innawoods.

if the US attacked turkey's ass, would Greece help?

turkey is NATO almost by accident, it dates back to when Turks were LARPing as Europeans.

The Turks are fucking Muslim Arabs with have a 'Brown Hitler' in charge. Erdogan might just be mad enough to do something silly.

>Keeps killing for up to 6 months!
God I fucking hope so.

Greece is too poor to help.

lol wtf i live outskirts of london and there is plenty of woods

Turks are the false flag, Deep State is funding and training terrorists for drone warfare.

Do not believe the first thing you hear, especially if CNN agrees. You can rest assured that CNN/MSNBC will NEVER tell the truth so if they say something is so, expect the opposite to be true

tass.com/defense/984904

>Mfw roaches get absolutely BTFO by our boys in the air and sea.

Eagle and the bear. Assyria is an eagle

Source.

KICK TURKEY OUT OF NATO NOW!

Erdogan is suicidal, he is going to have his country nuked

he is probably on CIA payroll

kek
accepting donations for aviaton fuel

anyway, this is nothing, only the neo-sultan threatening against a second coup.

how fucked are they that they have to resort to using dirty werfare like drones attacking a freaking russian airbase?? wtf

Are you serious? Greece loves this big american cock

OH SHIT IM FEELING IT

am i missing a meme here ?
are automatics crucial to surviving innawoods ?
there ain't any bears, cougars or wolves around here m8 lol i think ill be fine even with just a pistol
(worth mentioning i don't actually own any guns jej)

>tfw syria general sides with turks against kurds
>tfw Turks are now invading syria with a literal islamist coalition
>tfw they are reinforcing FSA aleppo now against the SAA
It's sad how easily manipulated they are there. They became the very thing they hate.

>he is probably on CIA payroll
Who do you think staged that coup in his country and later saved him from it?

The CIA niggers that's who.
Sultan my ass.

>you will live to see donald trump retake constantinople in your lifetime
DEUS VOLT!

Nato shills at its best.
Lucky we never joined your shitshow
Have fun countering this possible PR disaster
>plenty of woods
>london
I bet there is
>pic related

>Turkey nuked
>Turkey.
>N U K E D
please stop my duduk can only get so hard.

>implying it would take more than a battalion of Marines and a squadron of f18s to level the entire Turk military
Ohhhhhh user I...

I don't know about "deep state" behind it, but it's beyond obvious to everyone that the YPG are just another front for american mercenary soldiers the same as ISIS was.

And Turkey correctly recognizes that a kurdish state on their border alongside poor relations with the US means a future civil war in turkey if something isn't done about it now. Let alone turkish hubris - they're going to go in whether the US is there or not.

This is a geopolitical move by the US that doesn't make any sense to me. You're completely outmaneuvered in Syria. It's lost. You're done. Put a fork in it. The American people aren't interested in nuclear escalation with Russia, they don't care what pipelines get built, they don't care about having leverage over Turkey. They're sick to fucking death of all this middle east fighting, especially because they get absolutely zero benefits from it. Just bodybags and the looming spectre of nuclear armageddon.

It is an unsellable war and some moronic generals in the Pentagon still haven't fucking figured it out yet.

the absolute STATE of NATO

New Constantinople - in same spot as the old one. Bring it, roaches.

TMBG will have to use a new song.

deus-> vult
mike pence ->volt

pls pls pls be stupid enough to kill American special forces Roaches.

Trump won't pussy out like Putin when they murdered his pilots as they parachuted down.

1452. I want it back.

innawoods ain't about survival from animals, it's to be able to take a guerilla war to the G-men, which requires comparable firepower. the best you brits got without going to total pain-in-the-ass paperwork is .22s and over-unders.

.22 is a non lethal round, manual action renders any tactical assault rifle useless. In effect, You do not have civilian assault rifles. You also clearly misunderstand the meaning of going innawoods if you think you are going there to fight animals lmfao. Seeing AR platform weapons converted into .223 bolt action rifles is a tragedy.

This is seriously the only time I am begging for war. FUCK TURKS.

>A LEAF
>EVERY TIME
>THINKS HE KNOWS
YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG

Bongland is like 1/40 the size of burgerland were saying its going to be harder 4 u 2 hide

War between America and Turkey would be so gay. There'd be no way the US would have the ball s to upset (((international order))) by retaking Constantinople, freeing Kurdistan and giving the Arminians and the Greeks their land in Anatolia back.

Why are we there?
Has anyone ever asked this question?

Amen to that, I'd rather be a Paki then a Turk, and I fucking despise Pakis.

Pull out and let the Kurds/Turks fight it out. Why are we even there?

Checked. Please God.

>tfw you'll see Constantinople again

>.22 is a non lethal round
>manual action renders any tactical assault rifle useless.
this is so wrong

>Why are we even there?
to create chaos.

This
The turkpoasting would be unbearable

>being this good goy

As an Armenian American I want to fly one of those F18's loaded with nukes straight into the main Turkish hive and die returning the favor they gave to my people.

Frankly it was too amateur hour for our boys. Roaches did that one in-house

you need skill and get kind of close to make a .22 lethal

Honestly it's deployments like this that make me wonder how anyone could be proud to of served in the US military these days. Serving as world police/global mercenaries, rather then intended purpose of national defense. Absolutely disgraceful

>tfw being conscripted in 2020
There is time to escalate this, burgers.

Seriously, all we're doing is creating a unified enemy.
Who the fuck are our strategists? They are garbage.

Oh. you get all the fun... I know fucking nothing about guns.

The millitary boys are absolute tools. If you hear them talking you understand immediately how they never question anything. literally good goys

Yass queens slay!

>Implying the Jew needs Turkey gone
Turkey is just a blight like niggers, it has no meaning with Israel. To fuck them up provides all of humanity benefits.