Jerusalem Will Be A Catholic City Again. Catholicism Is True Judaism

youtu.be/qU-AzqdcHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf8NMp4Xgc
youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ&t=1s&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5Dv_L8Ls4raTttGoKMwSUe&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=h9VGDTfLGms
youtube.com/watch?v=ODV1SV83nxA
youtube.com/watch?v=CAQ27TPAkss
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtu.be/pMN0N84Ajzg
youtu.be/w0HKKgk_jqo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5TWkFwlUhRB62-UyAlOW9_
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/natural-family-planning-birth-control-deception/
coraevans.com/blog/article/this-is-the-most-complete-list-of-marian-apparitions
youtube.com/watch?v=vi3nS6lByjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

>Jerusalem will be a Catholic city again
This is very true (2 Thess 3-4, Rev. 17 & 18)

*2 Thess 2:3-4

Catholic leadership is no better than the legalistic Pharisees, and all other sects that want to add more to the finished work of our Lord.

The Lord will return to judge the world, and reign for 1000 years before the old reality is destroyed, and this is sure.

The Beast is pagan Europe, and the lady riding on the beast (Europa, pagan goddess, and Europa is on the EURO money) is the whore of Babylon, the Vatican

bump

This guy is the most Jewish looking guy I've ever seen

Amen

Is this a jewish trick?

Catholic checking in. DEUS VULT!

HEEBS AND SANDNIGGERS BTFO!

Deuse Vulte Amigos!
Andele! Andele!

DEEEUUUS VUUUUUULT!

American culture is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf8NMp4Xgc

Bump

I support this motion.

Deus Vult esse

América es Católica!

The freemasons infiltrated the Mexican Catholic Church; watch this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ&t=1s&list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5Dv_L8Ls4raTttGoKMwSUe&index=1

When it was catholic?
(not saying I don't like the idea)

>communist infiltration
Bitch, south american churches are communist all but in name for fucking decades. Liberation theology is their god. And pretty soon it will be god of all of catholic church. You see yourself as a crusader but you are closer to the last pagan romans clingling to their faith. You are dying and no one will cry over your demise.

>an hour and a half of some literally who rambling and spewing a bunch of horseshit out of his mouth with no sources to back up his claims
>comments and likes disabled
Dropped. Saged. Reported. Told my mom. Called the police.

It was Catholic prior to the Muslim conquests of the 7th century. It was again Catholic for the majority of the 12th through 14th centuries.

ohhh... i'll check the info.
U learn something new every day.

jews are unironically whiter than c*tholics. there are only 2 (TWO) white catholic countries

Friendly reminder that while G*rmanic """Aryans""" were playing in mud huts, Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards founded Western civilization and explored the planet, establishing trade routes and empires in their wake.

>this passes as white in America

Poland and?

Even more reason to nuke every sand-based nationstate.

Dude... find another topic... not everybody finsd peculiar to be white. In some part of the world we don't give a shit.

>"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."

Switzerland

What the fuck is this guy's race? I can't tell if he's Jewish or a mulatto.

i can't think of another one

>In some part of the world we don't give a shit.
Well, americans used to care. Now they have you.

>Now they have you.
What you mean?

Japaneese.

Father O'Malley, pls. Don't you have some altar boys to be diddling

Lol, I already admit that Vatican II is communist. There are only a few thousand true Catholics left in the world, and that number will dwindle continually

Then how about when you make your little catholic thread make sure you mention you mean sedevacantism. Even we deal with batmen shilling for rapefugees.

>O'Malley
You fucking wish they were just irish. Most of american catholics are latinos. And the number will only grow.

His dad is former Muslim and his mom European

Makes sense that he looks Jewish then. Ashkenazi Jews are just Semites mixed with Europeans.

Why are you quoting some random saint when scripture says pretty much the same thing but with more authority?

Really makes you think...

Bavaria

Bizarre, sounds like a diversion or an attempt to muddy the waters.

This guy onthe pic represnets the 3% of all latinos. But pol/ does't care about nice people right?

What is bizarre? It's all facts.

#notalllatinos
So you are saying that 3% of the latinos are fully tattoed thugs? That's fucked up. It's way higher than i feared!

This guy looks like RON JEREMY.

>Popery
All non-WASPS must hang!

I'm not an stadist but i could say so. Most of them are born in USA. Sorry we can't fit your expectation NATO bitch.

Those men are closer to 0,01 procent of poles than 3%

Secular Ethics Is Destructive And Evil

youtube.com/watch?v=h9VGDTfLGms

>Secular Ethics Is Destructive And Evil
>by muttiest of muts
You are tottaly going to convince someone!

I came here to post this

lol, yeah your Satanic Pope John Paul II totally convinced people...to abandon God and follow Satan that is youtube.com/watch?v=ODV1SV83nxA

youtube.com/watch?v=CAQ27TPAkss

I don’t know if I can continue being catholic. I’m tired of these added beliefs that aren’t in the Bible and when you ask where it came from.

>lol tradition you n00b get rekt

It’s like The Church can come up with anything they want and just say.. “Tradition” and you have to accept it under penalty of mortal sin.

Watch these videos then:

Protestant Refutation:
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM

The 3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant after the 1960s. Watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

Also watch these to try and refute sedevacantism:

youtu.be/pMN0N84Ajzg
youtu.be/w0HKKgk_jqo

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5MndGfdP-SktMcG3lMGEqk

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLanUCrXt8Hy5TWkFwlUhRB62-UyAlOW9_

I’ve seen many of those. I’ve also watched most of vatacincatholics videos too.

Decent information.

You may not have seen this one: mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/natural-family-planning-birth-control-deception/

Birth control is what Protestants and Schismatics (Orthodox) take part in and it is of the Devil

>Satanic Pope
Your dude literaly looks like mr Satan.

I haven’t seen that one yet. I’ll check it out. In fact I need to revisit their work again.

Good deal.

Solid points. I never thought about it that way

If Mary was such an important figure in salvation/Christianity then why didn’t God ensure the Bible was more explicit about her roles?

God is all knowing and knew Protestantism would come to be and spread. He also knew they’d put the Bible above authority and tradition. If He wants all men to seek salvation (which He does) then why not ensure the Bible was more clear about her?

Think about it. Baptism, the Eucharist, faith, belief.... all crystal clear. Mary? Only mentioned 15 times in total in the entire Bible.

Mary is a test for those who believe but not entirely; her arrival was prefigured in Genesis.

Her apparition has appeared countless times and the Rosary has led to countless miracles.

coraevans.com/blog/article/this-is-the-most-complete-list-of-marian-apparitions

TYPICAL AMERIMUTT CHRISTKEK

Fair point. But, God already knows your heart. He knows if you believe or not and you know if you really believe or not. So, who exactly is venerating Mary proving your faith to?

Boomer conservatism is dying. Make way for the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=vi3nS6lByjw

ALL
ONE
IN
JESUS
ESSE

>alt-right are catholic mutts

The point is that the early Church fathers knew the importance of Mary, her sinlessness and immaculate conception, and anyone that claims otherwise proves that he is not a true Christian.

Because if you deny one Catholic dogma, then you deny all Catholic dogmas.

THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GENTILE, GOYIM. LET US HANDLE YOUR USURY, JUST TRUST US YOU DUMB FUCKS

Mex-Tradcath here; George Palamas wasn't a saint, brother.

t.buttmad pagan

If you in salvation by good works as the Catholic and Orthodox church says, 90% of hispanics will be going to hell. By merit, undesirables will be weeded out.

+18 to post here, Caleb.

Nope, not a pagan.

Based Mr. Satan

Someone tell this guy to go to the barber ffs

o cool so they are going back to worship Saturn