I wish I went to university now I'm almost 21 and all these normies I went to high school with are graduating this year...

I wish I went to university now I'm almost 21 and all these normies I went to high school with are graduating this year. I'm starting to think if you want to be successful in life you need a bachelor's degree minimum.

A college degree isn't gonna keep you from working at Mac donalds, trades, opening your own business and investing is how you make it. Not falling for the debt meme and learning how oppressed Lashawnda be.

You should have at least gone to party for 4 years. What's wrong with you?

Aussie unis don't work like american ones like that.

uni fag here - UON - its overrated as fuck and unless you're in STEM it generally wont help with a job.

kind of want to be a carpenter and move to Tasmania, dw OP the apocalypse is coming friend

Well if you can't start up a successful company on your own it's not too late to get a bachelor degree.
Most people in my computer science bsc(first year) class are around 21 years old and above.

Can confirm, everyone at our uni's just kinda mind their own business, unless you live on campus in which case it seems a lot more fun. Wish i wasnt such a poor cunt and i absolutely would've

>not falling for the debt meme
you should look into the figures of debt vs. employment, average wages per major and degree type

Man you got killer crocs, huge ass spiders, birds that are basically velociraptors, AND your unis are boring. Australia sounds like a shithole country.

>yes goyim be a drain on your parent's resources

University is your responsibility in Australia though you don't have to pay back the degree till you make over a certain amount of money.

What are you studying how will job prospects look for you once you're done your degree?

that's nice. I think there are loan forgiveness programs here in some cases but they probably hit you with some capital interest.

What did you do for the last four years? Did you attend a trade school? Did you work? Were you productive in any way? If the answer is yes, then you didn't need college. If you sat around like a NEET, then you wasted your time and college wouldn't have helped.

>good goy. Take the 'red pill' and be miserable shitposting on a anonymous mongolian throat singing forum

That's not true but you have to be motivated. Start your own business or something

the options in life aren't "party" or "be miserable" and actually most people I know who went the party route live in constant misery

never too late OP, i started my degree at 23, graduated at 27, half the fucks in my school were even older than that.

I'm doing Bachelor Arts - English and Writing and IT. Looking to join the army once i get out.

Initially i was doing teaching but once i saw how awful the teaching curriculum was and remembered how awful my teachers were in high school and how they would've learned the same absolutely pointless bullshit.

>most people I know

Don't lie. You don't know anyone let alone people that did something fun.

>haha let's just talk about how cool and relaxed we were in college cuz life is a grind man
oh my god just end it already

>starting to think if you want to be successful in life you need a bachelor's degree minimum
Mid-late 20's, went back to school last year. Majoring in Comp-Sci. Feels good, desu.

On another note I went to get my books a couple of weeks ago, and noticed that one of the professors for an ethics class had chosen The Communist Manifesto for their students. Chilling.

i kinda know how it feels, thank god i just got into engineering school.

Now you're getting it. Suicide is the true red pill.

I started my degree at 26. Uni as an adult is fucking easy mode, surrounded by kids who have no discipline, passion or clue about anything. My only other advice is pick a degree you are genuinely interested in. Don’t pick the one that will earn you the most money, it won’t sustain you.

learn how to sail cunt

Go to trade school and learn how to do something useful. Bad times are coming, friend. The meme jobs won't last. But the world always needs skilled tradesmen, mechanics, and generally handy people.

You don't need a degree. University is a massive waste of money for any degree outside of STEM or Law. Be me. Be a fucking degenerate from 17-23. Decide to clean up and go to school. Borrow $50k for meme degree. Now 35 lifting heavy things for rich people for $18 per hour. Don't do it!