/canada general/ - "The absolute state" Edition

archive.is/7whgA
>2 Toronto police officers suspended after allegedly ingesting pot, hallucinating while on duty

>CBC News has learned the officers were on duty not far from the station at Eglinton Avenue West and Allen Road when they allegedly ingested pot edibles.

>Police sources tell CBC News the officers began to hallucinate and one made a call for an officer needing assistance. Both officers were found in a police vehicle and later treated in hospital.

>During the call, another officer responding to the scene slipped on ice and required medical attention. That officer suffered a head injury.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont know if its funny or just plain sad.

Our entire country is a joke.

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

So what was the reason Trudeau didn't legalize it in his words, you brothers want to help enlighten me on why though this man promised legalization he didn't end up doing it?

Haha memes, +1 upvote.
I asked why didn't PM Trudeau legalize cannabis in his words. BTW I am an American, I'm just curious to what he said about it.

It's supposed to turn in July, provinces will have monopolies like they do with alcohol and the black market will continue to exist. $10+ a gram with bullshit taxes and margins (with no pricing for larger quantity).
>when only spamposters post in your thread

my dogs a girl though

it's still happening. well, if it isn't, my town hasn't quite got the memo because all the local news has been "what will legal age for pot be" "how will smoking and driving be treated" etc.

our police chief retired, too, i think.

why is this autistic homo spamming leaf thread

Take off your memeflag nigger.

>>During the call, another officer responding to the scene slipped on ice and required medical attention

How is the fag shitposting so quickly? Isn't there a limit on how fast one can shitpost?

DSDCV

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

bot with a pass

>hallucinating
>pot

Where can I get edibles that good?

I support Wall 2: Snow Regrets

i know he's angry but he looks like a smiling shaggy hippy

>>During the call, another officer responding to the scene slipped on ice and required medical attention. That officer suffered a head injury.

you cant make this shit up

These memes are GOAT

At least our PM has good tastes...