Just the beginning

Well shit, they plan to ban the bump stock. What the hell is next on the liberal bucket list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKFFN4FYfaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mKhbwBieEKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

banning penises

Hunting in fact any rural activities
Servicing your own car
Home ownership
Pants with dick holes in them

Aww, babby sad he cant make his grown up big boy toy automatic?

you can't hit shit using a bump stock anyway, I'd be more afraid of someone trying to shoot me with a BB gun than going "full auto" with a bump stock

Real question here. Why are liberal anti gun laws so weirdly retarded? Spawning gun abortions to bypass them. Do they lack the proper language to describe rifles/pistols? Are they making them like that so its palatable to conservatives?

What about feminine penises? Are those still okay?

This. A normal semi automatic rifle is more lethal than one fitted with this stupid thing. It's only useful if you're planning to literally fire indiscriminately into a crowd of people. Spray and pray as they say.

Dumb shits pissing the point.

What happens when the ATF and lawmakers come for binary triggers? Then ANY/ALL trigger modifications? 30 rd mags? Your house?

Give an inch, lose a mile.

>muh bump stocks
You can do the same fucking thing by flexing your arm and holding your finger steady or looping your finger in a belt loop for free you nigger.

As long as it's very small. So you are fine

Um, I already cannot purchase 30 round mags, even though they are standard for the weapons I purchased.

t. Californian

its technically just simulated full auto. a guns military version using full auto actually fires faster

So what you're saying is that they're only useful for mass shootings?

Then you understand where I'm coming from.

To clarify, I in no way think bump stocks should be banned, but that doesn't make them any less retarded. They're a novelty at best and anyone who thinks they make the difference between a sunlight deprived NEET and fucking Rambo is woefully misinformed.

Lmao I can already shoot fast and a bump stock just makes my groupings go flying. Just because of one freak accident

There were 22,000 people at that concert and the guy only killed 60 of them. That's a quarter of a percent fatality rate. So, no, they're actually pretty piss-poor for mass shootings. Trucks and planes still #1.

Buying two echo 2 triggers next week. Just in case.
Also got my eye on a SD-3G
They'll try it.

Ban white hetero dicks, only gay white dicks or black hetero dicks allowed. Hetero dicks are RACIST.

If the guy was a competent shooter with a semi-auto it would've been 100x worse

Good thing I picked up one like 5 years ago for $60 bucks at a fun show. I've never used it though because I don't want to pay for a shit ton of ammo. Still never expected them to be like gold though.

White people.

Source? Eberything I've read is at state level only.

I don't think it's so much the actual function of the bumpstock as the notion of intrusion on petty details (petty by your own assertion, I would note) of a constitutionally protected right that you should be being upset about
t. Cuckistan - don't let it happen to you

Trigger modifications

Anything that is triggering and everything is triggering, leftists won't be happy until there's a human genocide.

Hey tard.... The bump stock controversy came into play after the giant false flag botch called Las Vegas. Pic of a shitty AR rifle with a bump stock on it. ON A RIFLE WITH A BI POD! Bi pod negates a bump stock. Durr I know this thread is a psyop...but Jesus, can't you guys at least up your game a bit? sage

I'm good then.

It doesn't though if you're not using the bipod for a rest while firing. I think that there was something ultra fishy with the official story, but that's not the smoking gun (no pun intended).

when they say they dont want to ban all your guns they mean they want to ban all your guns

we need to ban niggers and mexicans

Gun crime would drop by 90 percent maybe 95 if we ban food stamps too

lol implying you can’t rig one in under 5 minutes and it is not a technique lelllellololllom sage for zero gun knowledge

Agree. He could have done more damage if he crashed his plane into the concert.

The beginning was the 1934 NFA. This is the downhill on the other side of the gun control mountain. Look up the Big Three: 1934 NFA, 1968 GCA, and 1986 Hughes.

Binary Triggers are the real issue. Well fuck go buy yours now. youtube.com/watch?v=kKFFN4FYfaQ only a link to explain what it is.

Does anyone else get the sick feeling that (((they))) were behind this whole operation with the sole intention of getting the bump stock banned? The next massacre will get another attachment banned i.e. scopes. Mark my words.

3D Printed 20 of these for shekels post-vegas.

The first one I printed after Vegas finally died after putting about 4000 rounds thru my WASR.

Probably going to print out another 50 before the ban and sell em shadily at gun show parking lots. Not going to give a single fuck.

I cashed out about 90% of my rifle collection after Pulse so this should keep me in the green another year or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKhbwBieEKg here's one in action. They want the binary trigger gone any adjustments that can make for a faster rate of fire bump stock is just a cover so they don't get back orders of these triggers I did research.

Now mind you I think the ban is stupid and won't accomplish anything statistically because banning anything that people want just doesn't work in this country... I don't really care about bump stocks they ruin perfectly good rifles imo, and don't see a legit reason to own one. Only thing I care about is a potential slippery slope. but otherwise.. if we really could get rid of bump stocks, great. But it's not going to happen.

The only defense is OFFENSE. It is time for /pol to utilize meme magic and in-person shit posting to start get our rights back starting with the machine gun ban of 1986. Get that fucker repealed and there is no need to worry about your stupid bump stocks or binary triggers. Get your rights back for the REAL THING.

>Banning something you can make in 20 min with spare parts

I thought fbianon said it was for the shareholders of whatever XYZ metal detector corporation to make millions by having them required around every public attraction and government building.

I have a shoestring tied to my Mini-14.

You would do a lot of damage doing this, but very few of those shot would be fatal.

I think I could bumpfire a .22 semiauto rifle with just my erect penis (and a comfy stock)

Yea we allowed a lot of fully auto guns to be shot at my farm but never those piece of shit bump stocks they are not safe to use or effective in doing anything but making you look like a jackass end of discussion

Really though, I love my shoestring. It's as simple as 1-2-3.

crankfire, optics of any kind, magazines over 10 rounds (then 5 after the "10 shots 10 kills massacre")

weapons longer than your forearm

weapons longer than your dick

random HS?

>Servicing your own car
They already do this. If you work on your own car, it alerts them via 5G and they sue you for copyright infringement.