Kickass female characters

Kickass female characters.

We need more of them.

why exactly?

Wait a minute. Is this the same guy who did Law of Ueki?

Because they're more likable. Plus, some girls need self insert characters in cool manga battles too.

Yup, I haven't read or watched Law of Ueki yet but I will soon and hope it's good too, maybe some time after reading Anagle Mole. Saike's going great so far anyways, definitely recommend if you want some new good shounen manga about a kid with a time reset ability.

No we don't.

there are more cunts than kickass women so I think they deserve to be represented more
pic related

Yes, we do!

>law of ueki guy
Picked up.

We've got lots already

Then why are you not posting all of them?

Cool, enjoy yourself. The series starts a little slow then gets better but the first arc has some great feels to it.

>unrepentant cunt MCs who occasionally gets fucked in the ass by karma
Yes please. We need more of those.

I remember that manga.

Truck-kun was unsuccessful, for now.

>$Scangroup ($x days)
;_;

Momoka was special. I doubt we'll have another one of her in a long time, very hard for japanese to accept 'bitch' women characters. Even if the woman is outright insane or murdering people left and right, she shouldn't be selfish, it's like the biggest no-no. Even in the west we don't like it.
Law of Ueki is fucking amazing, anime is great too. Fantastic soundtrack. Reminds me of Boku Hero in some ways. It's almost Zatch Bell tier, the only reason I'd rate it lower is the way the fights change late in the series and Zatch Bell had more memorable characters.

Women dont fight.
woman have to do women stuff, thats where they are good at.
Woman are inferior to man in every single psysical aspekt!

not so tuff after being raped by her mother!

That exact shot was after being getting fingered by her mother. It really didn't scrath her much, far less than the writing putting her into the background for Ryuko.

Yes, we do.

Too bad it updates little to never.
Garami shits on as good as everyone.

Learn to bait better.

sauce

Saike Matashitemo. Great shounen, totally recommend.

>Saike Matashitemo
Ahh. The one the scanlators dropped, as discussed in that other thread.

Damn that sucks, I thought it was taking a bit longer than usual. Still just been about a month though. Hopefully someone else picks it up.

I find it arousing.

We at least got 47 chapters already, so that's good. But yeah, hopefully more translations.

I really wish somebody would pick this series up

Yeah, I'm still frequently refreshing Batoto in the hopes of seeing chapter 48.

You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to add it on mangaupdates in your reading list and forget it for the time there is no release. (Enough other stuff to read.)

Advanced: commission the scanlation

I'm going to miss Erza, even if her fights have had crap writing for years.

>Kickass female characters.
you're into dykes?

Where the stronk womyn at?!

Picked up