I dont think we'll survive 2020 guys

damn I'm really getting worried now my fellow alt-right online Trump activists.... Russia won't be able to bail us out this time in 2020 ... do we even have any chance?

I love Trump just like you all but lets be honest. Hillary won the popular vote. She deserves to be recognized as the rightful President of this great country with liberty and justice for all.

Who ever could be behind this post?

I'm all for whatever commie shitbag runs in 2020. Because Acceleration Pill. Fuck this slow boil. It's time for the Race War / DOTR

he does have a point...

The purge. Hillary in New York. She is off her meds. Everything giggles. Dead Yuppies everywhere. The purge. Street massacre. 21. March. Ground 0. Bomb Squad. Handgranades only. The purge. U.S. only. 21. March.

>20% decline
>no end in sight
Do your worst.

We can't afford to have another election. They're going to kill us all if they ever get power again

Please, do run with Hillary.

>shoo

Smug's just trolling. He's pro-Trump.

#ImInsideHer meme flag bro, now feel free to off yourself.

Maybe we should meme her as the Dem candidate for 2020. Nobody would take Warren seriously.

>the left still loves her
The vast majority of leftists, worldwide, dislike her. She has never been able to win on the state level against another leftist and only has a few supporters in her own party. One of the reasons she lost is because Democrats, third party, and independent leftists wanted someone they left was more left leaning. Hillary running and buying another nomination in 2020 would be no different than Trump running unopposed. the 50 something people that support her don't understand that just because a news anchor likes Hillary doesn't mean she's popular

lmfao, just stop it, hildawg

Her slogan will be #ThirdTimesTheCharm.

Without the deep state supporting her, she will not have a chance. Eliminate the vote fraud and subversive activity by treasonous government employees, and she will be lucky to take California, Hawaii, and New York. Trump would beat her by 250 electoral votes. Please run her again.

I hope she does run again.
Next time will see Trump more experienced than her as president.
Next time Hillary's dirt will still be there.
Next time will be her third failure to claim office.

>lose to LITERALLY HITLER two scoops flumph drumph
>people totally love her, guys
>REAL Hillary has never been tried!

And it also becomes undeniable that vested interests are desperately trying to push Hillary onto the electorate at any cost.

>I hope she does run again.
Me too. She won't but I really wish she would.

>last night shows
how?

She's a horrible candidate.
She lost to an unabashed sociopath with a fake tan.
If the Dems had selected literally anybody else, they would have beat Trump.
She is easily one of the most corrupt Dems to ever exist. A literal war criminal.
Americans are stupid but not stupid enough to buy the polished turn that was Hilldog.
She won't run again but Dems will win the next presidency because DJT will go for term 2 and will be stomped by literally any Dem that didn't starve 500,000 children.
Not that I actually think the president matters. Deep sate neocons make all the real decisions, kek.

((("""we""")))

>the left will want her corpse to run for first undead female president of the united states

they can't find anyone else? lol

This, we should meme support for Hillary.

>trump doesn't arrest hillary specifically so that she can run in 2020 again

It would be a cakewalk compared to the 2016 election. There's no way democrats and hillary are genuinely this stupid.

Nobody is going to vote for a loser.

Kanye West would unironically beat her.

Shill

THIS

>the presidential campaigns start again next year
Sounds awfully close

*turd

Someone should remind these people that Twitter and Reddit doesn't equal the entire population of the US.

Dear God please let them run Hillary again

For fucks sake!
I shouldn't be able to see it. Every bit of reason that I have is screaming at me that I shouldn't.
And yet I can.
Sup Forums has well and truly broken me.

It's going to be pretty hard for her to campaign from a prison cell.

I'm r-ready for h-hillary...

HEARD!
E
A
R
D
!