Men BTFO

Women have been gaining more political power each year because simply women are superior to men; women tend to have get better grades in school and college, more likely to have college degree than men do, live longer because women don't do stupid shit like men. Also women commit much less crimes: that is, men are the nogs of gender.

>b-but muh technological advancement
Yeah yeah but we don't need more technology than this and you are simply a risk to modern society as of being more likely sexist and racist than women, and thus you are obsolete.

Just face it. Men are worthless in this society.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you meant:
>Civilization BTFO

If women are better than men then why do they get raped?

Enjoy the eternal sadness you're destined for, roastie.

>more men are obese than women
Pressing X to doubt

My gym is full of ham planets, I feel myself resisting their gravitational pull as I walk about

Take a look around you. Everything you see was built by men.

I wish I was a woman so bad.

>everything you see was built by men.
,who came from our vagina. YOU ARE WELCOME

Top kek

>51 and 71% of women and men are obese
this is like saying "Oh yeah!? well I only way 800 lbs to your 1000"

got off the candy tubby

im so grateful I'm not a woman.
I'd rather be a man. Yeah things look dim right now, but you are able to think and expericne complex thoughts. You are able to rationalize situations rather than be tied down by your biological emotions. You have the ability to be a leader, and crave power.
society can not oppress men regardless if their are discriminating factors against them.
We are men, and we will find a way

Its true that women are better students and longer-lived than men. The question here is, can that be changed? If so, then how?

The only thing women seem to be superior at is contracting STDs.

STDs are mostly from faggots like you having gay-sex. It further proves men are simply a threat to modern society.

>What is sperm
T H O N K

>not wanting to be soft and pretty
>not wanting to get your vag pounded with a man's strong hands gripped around your hips making you cum so hard that you can't even form coherent thoughts anymore
I don't know, user.

Well apparently they are going to bust out the nazi masturbation machines and hold men hostage. They also didn't think this through.

These people are beyond lost if they actually think this was because of female superiority.
Current times show however that an ideal eorld for women and an ideal world for men exclude each other.

The absolute state of women.

>how?
Men need to mentally grow up to follow the instructions and get used to systematic steps; Study for exams, don't skip the classes, go to college, and get A's and find a stable job as soon as you graduate, and get married to make your women happy and make babies like any successful person does. That's the ultimate goal of humans; safely reproduce.

fpbp
hooktube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4

Nah, it's probably the same bullshit of "You'll be replaced by artificial babies"

Real thing is:
It's likely women which will be left behind, not men. Men can still be used efficently, while female efficeny lies in motherhood. A man's practically useful in all other aspects, that's why most of the focus is on us in conditioning, we'll likely be feminized to a certain point that we're not particularly a threat to the government but still assertive enough to take leadership roles.

Basically we'll be proto-men of some sort. That is if everything goes according to how statists would like it.

>muh complex thoughts
And yet here you are, shitposting on some chinaman cartoon copycat forum. What's the point of complex thoughts if you haven't achieved shit in your own life? I bet you are not even married.

>graduation with honors in women’s studies
>minority status gets them in Ivy League with 3rd grade essays and 2 digit IQ scores
>obese? Right, fat shaming didn’t become a problem due to women not being obese
>I guess it’s normal to have a higher life expectancy when men tear their bodies through high stress, labor, and fixing shit that women started
Shocking

Well you've been fucking that up greatly haven't you
>inb4 NO GOOOOOOD MEEEEEEN

We will only truly see how competetive a female dominated society is when we have one generation in charge.
Without a doubt it will be less effective. Having more college degrees is hollow without innovation.
Women will fall flat on their faces.

>Men need to...
The only thing men need to do is slap you everytime you open your cumbucket mouth or even better avoid you alltogether.

Your bodies expel it’s limited egg supply for essentially being useless without sperm and run out of those much earlier run out of cum, if ever

Marriage, especially in your own country is a farce which only works for lawyers and courtmen. There's literally no benefit for men to enter a marriage post 90's

PSO
SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

>women live longer than men
Because men have more work related deaths than women, perhaps? Men do do more hard labor than women. When was the last time you walked by a construction site and saw a woman?

>trap
>"""""she"""""

Shut the fuck up, you degenerate faggot. Get married and make your own children otherwise you don't get to say muh white race genocide, you fucking pussy. Grow your balls.

>Men are worthless in this society.

While this is bait, I know that there are delusional people who think this. How detached from reality do you have to be to even think something like that?

Western civilization would end in 3 days without men and in 3 generations without women(no children).

>you've been fucking that up
Here you are, blaming women for everything. And I thought da jooos did everything like you retards have repeatedly babbling on.

Pls end western civilisation now.

but you cant have children with them

That's like telling me to drive a car uninsured and that it'll be okay. I dont particularly care about "White genocide" there's plenty of """white""" people I'd rather see dead

still hasn't oppresed an entire gender for centuries

>Call out that like many other women today it's possible you're likely single or divorced in the modern dating/marriage environment and haven't had children
>Somehow this is blaming everything on women, rather then women having faults of their own

really activates my almonds

And how many divorces did you go through until you found the right sucker? Assuming you don't get child support and alimony from each.

Except the fact if that's the only way you can go to your work, you have to; if you can't further your genes, you are proving yourself biologically incompetent.

>Women have been gaining more political power each year because simply women are superior to men; women tend to have get better grades in school and college, more likely to have college degree than men do, live longer because women don't do stupid shit like men. Also women commit much less crimes: that is, men are the nogs of gender.
Sounds like we don't need to push for more females in STEM.

>Go to work
>Some fucking moron swoops out from a corner
>Get in a large crash, become immobile and in debt
>"Woops, guess you should had been insured!"

>muh biological incentive
>in a largely artifical and automated society
Fuck off, I know your type. Get the fuck back off to whatever white nationalist shithole of a forum and stop larping like a shitcunt.

>opposite situation where men don't get their act together will never be observed
lmao
I know soygoys will btfo this image eventually

Your future.

>surely killing off women will solve white population problem!
There is a reason why this shit forum is call a LARPshed

Women generally do better at college because women feel more at home belonging to a system and going through the motions/following instructions to the letter in order to achieve a goal. Men want to constantly rock the boat, innovate, and come up with new ideas.

Colleges these days do not promote innovation, but following instructions and rote memorization of subject material. Women are better than men at this. Ergo, of course women will do better at college then men will.

Jesus you're fucking stupud. No one is going to kill you because one day you'll wake up all alone and infertile and do us the courtesy yourself.

Most contrived bait I've seen in a while. I know you really tried your damnedest, but lurk more if you need to and come at us with something a little more organic next time. And shame on you faggots that unironically bite.

Imagine having a son only for them to grow up and want to be a abomination called a “trap” also aren’t they just gonna get more uglier with time? They will look more like dudes

No I won't. I'm not a depressed faggot like you, thanks.

Getting more degrees doesn't mean smarter.

Yes, women always had better education and better life expectancy and general quality of life than men.

That`s not a surprise, since they have always been PRIVILEGED and PAMPERED.

They live on easy mode. They don`t have any real concern in life, because they know every problem they have, a man will solve for them.

But despite being always privileged and pampered, in the entire history of mankind they were never capable to build a civilization, a working society with structure, order and hierarchy. They also were never able to build really anything of value, be it in science, technology or the arts. They can`t be trusted for even the smallest of jobs, as this experiment shows: .

Except it is. Enjoy fixing my toilet while I'm making twice of your income on my laptop

You're a failure and deep down you know it. Say no more.

kek the men even have a fucking midget and still win

t. unemployed social studies major

>Women are better than men because they get more college degrees.
Oh, you mean after getting preferential selection ahead of men, a multitude of grants to pay for it, and now they've become almost worthless because they just hand them out to anybody?

>Women live longer
Because the entire medical system is designed to cater to them and keep them alive.

>of the 72 causes of death, only 5 affect women more than men.

Because men do work that is more dangerous because women are unwilling to.

>More men are obese than women.

Okay, you got me there.

Stop projecting your inherent thought-process onto others, thanks

I'm a software engineer, sweetie :) Now get back to my bathroom smelling my period blood while fixing my toilet.

Is there a collective vagina that I've not been made aware of? If yes, is it big enough to stand up in and where can I find it?

Source on this.

>sweetie :) Now get back to my bathroom smelling my period blood

Why on earth do you think that's funny?

Sage

The fact that you're here trying to convince a bunch of weeb faggots that someone is better than them sure does show how great you are for posting here.
Just imagine the amount of intellect that must be obtained to be able to make the intellegent argument, "women are better than men", it's not like they got a free ride on the backs of men after all, oh no.

>Feminism
From equal to superior to men in 60 seconds

>data threads sample watermark

Have you never met a woman?

Women are literally all identical except for like 10 000 exceptions out of the entire population. They all have the exact same drives and ambitions save an exceptional handful.

Quality bait threads today. Obama and Hillary must be in deeper shit than we could have imagined.

It wasn't even a joke, you faggot. It's the reality of you in the future.

>literally a code monkey
the jokes write themselves

If we started treating women like we treat men today, feminism would end in a day.

Your life is a downward spiral of unsuccessful relationships and misery which you justify to yourself by being an insufferable subhuman.
When you die the world will be a better place.

No, it's just cringe. I think you're worse then poos when it comes to trying to be humorous.

t. Tradcuck with 50IQ

Theres only 72 ways to die?

That's because you even considered my description a sort of joke. But that's the reality; you work like a dirt slave while I make more money than you. PERIOD

You're a bit of a odd one. Weren't you advocating for marriage and traditional conventions earlier? You're about as flip-floppy as a modern politican.

More men do your degree. Checkmate.

No, it's still a joke. I don't think any amount of backpedalling will help you. It was a bad joke, you might want to concede.

>blah blah blah you life sucks
Surely your mother didn't give you enough hugs that your brain works like a miserable cunt that you are.

I am a REAL software engineer, you are pathetic waste of space.
software engineering now a days is a team effort, I bet everyone you work with either tries to get their dick in you or fucking hate your every waking moment near you.
>team player
>posting shit threads on Sup Forums demeaning 90% of the team
go get married, if you're older than 30 then you're fucked better off youself before it's too late babe.

>71.2% of men are obese

lmao maybe in 2070

>am a REAL software engineer,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

touched a nerve didn't it?
you are so insecure holy shit get a boyfriend

I'm always right tho. I feel sorry for you.

I'd say that's more believable then a female software engineeer. There's a percentage of more men in the industry so it's likely he's telling the truth and you're larping.

I've seen a woman only once in construction work and she was literally a butch dyke filled with tattoos

>Women have been gaining more political power each year because simply women are superior to men

No its because of the jews.

>women tend to have get better grades in school and college
Because school teachers are biased.

>more likely to have college degree than men do
More likely to have a *USELESS* degree yes.

>live longer because women don't do stupid shit like men
No because men protect them, men go to war when theyre told, more money is spent on cancer research for females(jews) and because women work less demanding jobs.

>Also women commit much less crimes
Do you have a stat to back that up?

*cat calls you*

The absolute state of White """"""""""men""""""""""

Seriously, go kill yourself to better this world while you are at LARPing like a good faggot you are

Literally none of what you said applies senpai, if you're gunna shitpost, least do it right.

most female software devs i met aren't as good at their job the men on average.
the men tend to be autists however.
>asspain about being called out for LARP
>projecting LARP onto everyone else
tell me what are you working on at work?
what do you use?
what do you dislike about the technical debt you have to face with?
what do you like about the new technologies you use?
if you can't answer any of these i'll be the one to decree you a fake and gay.